Tanaaz's Hand Grenade

Missy21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys.....were any of you disappointed today to see that the hand grenade given to Tanaaz was actually NOT a hand grenade?I mean why is Bigg Boss being so kind lately??I was really excited thinking it would be some really mean/difficult task and that Tanaaz would choose Vindu/Rohit for it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

But my respect for Tanaaz has reached a whole new level after today's episode...starting with her answering all the questions so truthfully in the confession room๐Ÿ‘ and then choosing Poonam for the hand grenade when she clearly didn't have to and could've given it to Bakhtiyar/Aditi.That was indeed very kind of her๐Ÿ˜Š

This woman will definitely be missed๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenoritaPak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy21

Hey guys.....were any of you disappointed today to see that the hand grenade given to Tanaaz was actually NOT a hand grenade?I mean why is Bigg Boss being so kind lately??I was really excited thinking it would be some really mean/difficult task and that Tanaaz would choose Vindu/Rohit for it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

But my respect for Tanaaz has reached a whole new level after today's episode...starting with her answering all the questions so truthfully in the confession room๐Ÿ‘ and then choosing Poonam for the hand grenade when she clearly didn't have to and could've given it to Bakhtiyar/Aditi.That was indeed very kind of her๐Ÿ˜Š

This woman will definitely be missed๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tanaz did a wonderful Job๐Ÿ‘ I Love her she's the Lady ๐Ÿ˜Š
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope this opens the eyes of POO and shi shi poo what a pooing team they  both make๐Ÿ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I do admire Tanaaz for giving the opportunity to Poonam. Me as a viewer thought it would be Bakhti without even thinking that it shud be Poonam so she cud speak to her daughter..but that was really thoughtful of her to do so..Poonam aunty open ur eyes and smell the coffee...
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what Tanaz did is commendable.. She had no choice. she had to do this to saveguard her reputation(whatever little is left specially after towel pulling)..

anyway still congrats that she did not choose to damage her reputation by being mean and exited gracefully..
Missy21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

what Tanaz did is commendable.. She had no choice. she had to do this to saveguard her reputation(whatever little is left specially after towel pulling)..

anyway still congrats that she did not choose to damage her reputation by being mean and exited gracefully..

I'm sorry but I disagree with you.I think Tanaaz,being a mother herself, could relate to and understood just how much Poonam wanted to talk to her daughter....and that's exactly why she chose her, regardless of what Poonam had said earlier about her.

BigBella thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really started to like Tanaaz and I am happy for her re her outburst the other night (somebody had to do it)---and I loved seeing all the other rats scramble from her rage.

Although, I am happy for her as well for reuniting with the cute Zeus.

Right on about the hand grenade. I wish it was something like: Choose someone to wipe BI's backside or Choose someone or two, to serve BI for the whole week....that would have been exciting to watch Vindu and Rohit going behind BI serving him or wiping him...lol!๐Ÿ˜†
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigBella

Right on about the hand grenade. I wish it was something like: Choose someone to wipe BI's backside ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL.. we know BI is a kiddo but not that much that he can not wash his backside!!!!๐Ÿ˜›
BigBella thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

LOL.. we know BI is a kiddo but not that much that he can not wash his backside!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

lol! Trust you to have turned that one around๐Ÿ˜†...but I meant it in a way to slap Vindu for all the crap he put BT for ๐Ÿ˜ก
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love Tanaaz and Bakhti. I hope Bakhtiyar wins now. I am super sad:((