Brief Update Nov 12: Shivangi gets some respite!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Shivangi lies to her father that she was at her friend's birthday party. Her lie is almost caught but her brother saves the day for Shivangi.
In the night while Shivangi is sleeping her mother notices the sindoor on her forehead. Shivangi confesses the truth to her mother. Her mother reminds her how her father had disowned his own brother because his brother had accepted the man chosen by his daughter.
Babli returns home...she sees her kids and hugs them.
Shivangi calls and tells Abhay that her mother has accepted their marriage. Abhay promises to come the next day to talk to her father. They have some sweet-talks.
Shivangi's mother tells her that its better that she tell her father the truth before Abhay comes home. Shivangi says she will tell him herself. Her mother appreciates her guts. She makes her daughter put the sindoor back on. Mother-daughter hug.

PS: Guys this is my last update. It would be nice if someone who is following the show could continue to update for everyone's benefit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Thanks, Dear! I wish I could update but Im far behind in time zone and can only update at night which is next morning in India.
I think doc made a mistake in Bubbly's diagnosis....it can happen! Thats why she will survive.............. or maybe the love of her family will work miracles and she will be saved.
Another possibility, the money Chaddhas had loaned for Geeti's release, Nanda and Shivam will help them now to get medical care for Bubbly.
MefromNJ thumbnail
Thanks for your update.
We will miss you..
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for providing us timely updates.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks..
i bet i can do one day or something..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks, Dear! I wish I could update but Im far behind in time zone and can only update at night which is next morning in India.
I think doc made a mistake in Bubbly's diagnosis....it can happen! Thats why she will survive.............. or maybe the love of her family will work miracles and she will be saved.
Another possibility, the money Chaddhas had loaned for Geeti's release, Nanda and Shivam will help them now to get medical care for Bubbly.

i found it weird that after one blood test doctor cud say she has 3 months to live. usually doctors dont make such decisions so quickly. they usually make the patients to go for more tests.
anyways i feel nanda-shivam might help babli by returning the money.
renup64 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for providing us timely updates.
Malajiji thumbnail

Thanks for the update. :)