Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh no!!

they better not do nything like that!!

ab kitne baar separation track dikhayenge?

its so boring !
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The one with a pigeon?  I think it's the FIRST one we saw.  Why would Heer say "Kaun jane kis desh mein hai mera dil!" She knows where her "dil" is.
alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonalicious

The one with a pigeon?  I think it's the FIRST one we saw.  Why would Heer say "Kaun jane kis desh mein hai mera dil!" She knows where her "dil" is.

prolly.. yuh made me somewhat relieved 😆
maneeshaF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeah ... It might be a previous promo..
and i dont think these new creatives know who is a pigen is and what;s the connection to the desh..😆
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The one with a pigeon? I think it's the FIRST one we saw. Why would Heer say "Kaun jane kis desh mein hai mera dil!" She knows where her "dil" is.<br>

yes the one with pigeon. thats why i wrote sorry if already posted or discussed. I m really very sorry if it is already discussed
Uzma005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuptalie

<br>yeah ... It might be a previous promo..<br>and i dont think these new creatives know who is a pigen is and what;s the connection to the desh..😆<br>

no no it was not the old promo of kis desh. it was the title track with new lyrics and heer holding a pigeon and fly it in the air and a background voice say.. kaun janay kis desh mein hai mera dil
alisha_harshad thumbnail
I wanna see the promo now!!!  can't wait to see.. if any one has the link please post it phast!!!! me dying!!!  why does heer have to say kis desh main hai mera dil again .. why why .. is it prem's turn to leave Heer now as she suspected him habing affair with Ash noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Uzma005 thumbnail
they dont show anything thing like that. they showed heer sitting in the field having pigen in her hand and then she fly the piegon and a voice over like kaun janay kis desh mein hai mera dil and the the title track with new lyrics was playing. sorry i cant record the promo. if i can i will upload it
alisha_harshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: uzmaaltaf1

they dont show anything thing like that. they showed heer sitting in the field having pigen in her hand and then she fly the piegon and a voice over like kaun janay kis desh mein hai mera dil and the the title track with new lyrics was playing. sorry i cant record the promo. if i can i will upload it

thank yuh.. but its still creeping me out !!
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but if it's the new title track then it surely had the male voice too.. wat was shown when the male's voice came???