AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 1

• Veer politely asks everyone to leave and goes upstairs as they start to leave.
  • He is upset and wonders how he is going to break the upsetting news to his family when everyone is so happy at thinking Jai is back.
  • He breaks a vase with his left hand as he says "kaise batao ki Jai bhaiyya aab kabhie wapas nahi ayenge"... they show his hand bleeding as he walks off.
  • Ayeesha is cleaning behind him.  Hears the vase break and sees that he is bleeding.
  • Jai goes to a dock overlooking the water and remembers learning about his brother's death.
  • Ayeesha follows him there and sees he is bleeding.  She tells him that he is wounded and is bleeding.  He tells her to go away.  Instead she quietly takes his hand and bandages it.  He lets her. 
  • After she is done, she tells him "Apno ko aur Apne aapko takleef de ke kissi se nahi ladda jaatta"
  • She then walks off and Veer wonders to himself how he is going to tell his family who is so happy that Jai is dead.
  • Nandini and Avinash worry about what is wrong with Veer and why Jai is not with him.  As they are about to go ask Veer these questions, he comes...

Part 2

• He quietly comes downstairs and as Nandini and Avinash continue to demand answers takes some flowers and places them before his brother's picture.  He then states that Jai Bhai has left them forever ' that he and his wife died two years ago in a car accident. 
  • Nandini is shocked and comes and asks Veer to say that this is lie.  She then slowly starts crying.
  • Avinash comes over and they all hug each other.  Veer and Nandini are crying.

• Ayeesha and Nihaal are shown walking on the street.  Nihaal says the party ended early and Ayeesha explains that her khadoos boss ended the party given by his sister and brother-in-law when he came.  She says lets go to Juhu beach and have pani puri, then go to a church, and Marine Drive.
  • Nihaal says he just wants to go home and spend time with his maasi before he goes to boarding school.

Part 3

• Avinaash tells Nandini to get hold of herself because Jai bhaiyya would be upset seeing her like this.  He then give her some medicine and puts her to bed.
  • In their quarters, Nihaal is sitting on the window ledge and looking at the stars with his maasi.  He points to the stars and says "woh pe mommy & papa and yaha pe hum log, jaise Shimla pe hum saath bet kar baate karte the na, waisey." 
  • He wonders why seeing how much work his maasi is going his parents won't help them.  Ayeesha tells him not to worry and that they will send him an angel who will always watch over him.
  • Nihaal wonders when this angel will come.  Ayeesha says the angel has already been sent - the angel just needs to find Nihaal.  Nihaal asks God to quickly introduce him to his angel.
  • Flash to Veer who is now staring at his brother's portrait.  He says that why do i feel like you have left me a responsibility but, i don't know what that responsibility is.
  • They cut back to Ayeesha's quarters and we see Ayeesha explaining what is sharad puja.  He wonders if there is a puja that will bring his parents back.  Ayeesha explains that those who go to god can't come back.  Nihaal wonders why he should lie and tell his parents that everything is okay when its not... Ayeesha tells him to sleep and puts him to sleep...

Pre-cap

Veer is at the same temple and sees Nihaal the next day.  Nihaal tells Veer that his maasi has told him that everyone has an Angel and somebody is your Angel.  Veer asks if Nihaal has found his Angel....

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou sweetheart awesome update and a beautiful episode,😍i wish that later coming out of bhaiya bhabi's death shock he will recall the moment how ayesha cares for him by putting a bandage on his wound😍😍😍

mallu
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanksss Anju (can i call you that!?)!!

Awwww @ Nihaal....
Pani puri on Juhu.. i miss India!!!!

Veer .. Ayesha... yeeessshhh.. come on hurry up now .. say your ILU's.....😆😆😆

I have a feeling Nandini will be a good friend of Ayesha..... Ayesha needs someone!!!

Veer and Nihaal... <3 <3 <3 !!!!
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey!!!
thanks 4 the update.........
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update..I think Ayesha used the cloth with which she was

cleaning the table to  bandage Veer's hand😆

Somehow I feel that it will be the bro-in-law will be a negative character!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks ......................... that was a quick update
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Veena/DMG - u can call me Anj ya Anju for sure.

@Kuttapu - yup - i thought de same about the hanky being de sameone she was cleaning with.  If so, very unhygenic🤪

U r all welcome🤗 And please join me in analyzing de epi on Daily Dish... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/25701773
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey anjana... thanx a lot.. awesome update!!!
wow dear!!
thanx a tonn 4 d upd8!!
Roshni. thumbnail
Anjana,

Thank you for the wonderful update!

Nihaal is so cute! Just loved VeeSha!😳
Oh My! That was such a nice scene between Nihaal and Ayesha!