Suresh Wadkar and Alka Yagnik are the judges

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
As per this article, Suresh Wadkar and Alka Yagnik (not Usha Uthup) are the judges of the Mega Challenge contest between Assam and Rajasthan.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/lil-champs-judge-in-mega-challenge_100273300.html
Originally posted by diamond444

As per this article, Suresh Wadkar and Alka Yagnik (not Usha Uthup) are the judges of the Mega Challenge contest between Assam and Rajasthan.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/lil-champs-judge-in-mega-challenge_100273300.html

thanks diamond for the info....they replaced usha ji? hmm 

regards,
malaysiangirl
Alka would be happy to judge Abhigyan and Priyanka again....even though I guess she misses Yatharth and shreyasi the most
Oh GOD Alka again ......... why can't they ever bring Sunidhi or Sunidhi for a change.
Alka is better than Usha Utup...Sorry no offense..

Sureshji is good judge...

Sunidhi not sure why they don't invite her or may be she does not accept 😳
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Alka is better than Usha Utup...Sorry no offense..

Sureshji is good judge...

Sunidhi not sure why they don't invite her or may be she does not accept 😳

Agree totally. Alka in my view is far better than Abhijeet also. We have seen Shreya as a judge in Chhote Ustad. It will be nice to see Sunidhi as a judge.
Sunidhi being a popular singer must be a busy singer otherwise I'm sure she would come on these shows.
Originally posted by Meredith

Sunidhi being a popular singer must be a busy singer otherwise I'm sure she would come on these shows.

yea I agree with you, I don't think she wants to come.
i'm happy that they have chosen alka, I don't even know who usha is.
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

yea I agree with you, I don't think she wants to come.
i'm happy that they have chosen alka, I don't even know who usha is.
O yaar, you don't know Usha Uthup??

You must have surely heard songs like...(i) Hari om hari   (ii) or Ramba ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, samba ho ho ho ho ho ho ho. Usha Uthup is the one who has sung these songs. Also famous amongst her old songs are Dum Maaro Dum (duet with Asha Bhosle)!