Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh, you're so silly. We tell each other, that's why we remember/know. You can't read someone's writing and figure out that they're on 'it'. If that was the case, I think half the male gender here would be on 'it'. πŸ˜‰

Or some people just keep chatting and chatting and then go, Oh shucks did I have a whole conversation on my cycle. πŸ˜›
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Haha so Ajnu does crush a lot. πŸ˜›

*sigh* the lovey doveyness. Makes one feel really silly. Thats one aspect of my PMS I don't get at all. The lovey doveyness is there. But it so erratic. One moment is like, I hate the world - don't come close to me. Next moment I am like awwwww I love you all. Then another moment is like ummm - I need a chocolate fix. πŸ˜†

Actually that's not true. I don't crush a lot at all. BUT if I was crushing, then the height of my crush would increase during that time.

Ugh, you know what, I don't know what's wrong with me - why am I discussing my menstrual cycle on a public forum. Geez.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Or some people just keep chatting and chatting and then go, Oh shucks did I have a whole conversation on my cycle. πŸ˜›

Yikes, see post above. πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Actually that's not true. I don't crush a lot at all. BUT if I was crushing, then the height of my crush would increase during that time.

Ugh, you know what, I don't know what's wrong with me - why am I discussing my menstrual cycle on a public forum. Geez.

Awww. Its all these silly little quirks you have that make you oh so adorable.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Awww. Its all these silly little quirks you have that make you oh so adorable.

Most people call it obnoxious and weird, but adorable works too. πŸ˜†
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lols @ lovey dovey. This is really embarrassing to admit, but I'm more prone to crushing when I'm PMSing. All part of the hormonal imbalance, I think. After the week ends, I look at my self and think what the hell was I thinking. πŸ˜†

Lol that means women at least have an off-switch for crushes. When PMS is over then crush is over. πŸ˜›
Whereas, teenage guys have no such switch. Poor guys.Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haha so Ajnu does crush a lot. πŸ˜›

*sigh* the lovey doveyness. Makes one feel really silly. Thats one aspect of my PMS I don't get at all. The lovey doveyness is there. But it so erratic. One moment is like, I hate the world - don't come close to me. Next moment I am like awwwww I love you all. Then another moment is like ummm - I need a chocolate fix. πŸ˜†

Looks like chocolate and love are some similar mysteries and both have some similar properties. πŸ˜›

Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ugh, you know what, I don't know what's wrong with me - why am I discussing my menstrual cycle on a public forum. Geez. --Let me start a debate on it......lolπŸ˜‰

Actuly its not your probs buddy.. many women the days of the period are a little destructive, and the reason is very biological.....you have to understand and becom a little alert and aware so that you can rise a little higher than your biology.....otherwise yu are in the grip of it. If you are pregnant, the period stops becuse the same energy that has been released in the period starts being creative...😊 it creates the child. When you are not pregnant, every month the energy accumulates and if it cannot be creative then it becoms destructive.....that time the energy vibrates, it haunts the innermost core of your being, and you cannot give any creativity to it. All creative energy can become destructive and all destructive energy could have become creative.....that time some people try to dance, some do paintings...some sing....some ppls like to comments on public forums...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: souro

Why do I get this feeling that both you and WA want me to experience it for a month?? πŸ€”πŸ˜› No thanks, I can do without some bleeding and as Gauri said cramps too. πŸ˜›

Can't help it Souro - I  pictured you PMsing 🀣 πŸ˜†  Should explain some of the mood swings one catches via writing style at DM every now and thenπŸ˜†
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Can't help it Souro - I  pictured you PMsing 🀣 πŸ˜†  Should explain some of the mood swings one catches via writing style at DM every now and thenπŸ˜†

You mean my writing style changes every now and then??πŸ€” Umm... maybe, I'm not really aware of it.