Doli Saja Ke

Written Update of Nov 9th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
November 10th update will be up late... I am sorry I am cramped with work....

Daksh, anu and dadi are all talking and the door opens with the 3 evil cows (meera has very short hair) with smiling face. Dakhs tells them to get out and the evil cows says no this is our house and daksh, eshaan and dhananjay fight but eshaan calls the lawyer who did all this and sanjay comes and tells them that the signature you did without reading and flashback is shown and anu goes to sanjay and slaps him and says you know we are dumb we trust people unknowingly. At first we trusted bhiya and bhabi and they betrayed us and then we trusted eshaan and married him with my sister and he betrayed us and then we trusted rupali and she betrayed us and then we trusted samar and then viraj and that was no enough we trusted sanjay and look where we are I am tired of this (flashback was shown as anu was talking) I think we should leave and the evil cows says you can not and daksh says why not you got everything you wanted we will go somewhere else and meera says just like how you made us surfer we will make you suffer and dadi, anu and daksh (3 goods...that is what I am calling them) dont listen and begin to leave and eshaan says dad you forgot to tell them their both kids tinku and anuabhv are with our goons and the 3 stop and anu runs to bhabi's feet and says why torture them take it out on us let them go and meera says now you do what ever we say by living this house as out servants and show ends on anu.
Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago