*Spoiler* highlights for 9th Nov.

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
PS :- Since Update is not yet posted so thought to put highlights...but plzz look detailed one too to apprecite the writer otherwise her hard work will be ruined.😊

Detailed Update :-
Nov 9 Detailed Written Update Complete

Highlights for 9th Nov.

Kokila makes a plan with Anu, Dada and Dadi to make Mafat realize his mistake in treating Tappu badly in front of everyone. Dadi convinces Mafat for a trip to Shri Nath Ji Baba's temple and makes him give the responsibility of the shop in his absence to Tappu and Avantika.

Kokila asks Tappu to call the travel agent and cancel the vehicle booked as she has managed to book a cheaper one. Next day as everyone is to leave; they get to know that the vehicle booked has been cancelled. Kokila puts entire blame on Tappu. Everybody scolds Tappu. Mafat after a point cannot stand it and tells everyone not to shout at Tappu. He tells them that no one can treat Tappu in this manner. Kokila, Anu, Dada and Dadi are happy as their plan is successful.
😊

Precap :-
Muft being emotional cries & shares his grief that He really feels bad for Tappu. He regrets on the fact that coz of his ill-treatment to Tappu...nobody behaves properly to Tappu. He feels himself responsibly for Tappu's insult.
Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!

i'm glad that moffat realized it :)
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Hey Mona,
I will write the detailed update later this evening, I have school right now!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much mona yaara:)D
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
glad finally...
thanks..