Nov 9 Detailed Written Update Complete

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys I am your new updater for mondays!!!!!!!!
Here are some short forms I use
Koki = Kokila masi
M=Mafat adi's dad
Tap=Tappu/Varun
Adi
Raj=Rajshree
Gaj=Gajju
Avi= Avantika

Scene 1:
Koki calls dada,dadi,anu to terrace and tells them in mute a plan to get M with them and change his mood. She entrusts this task to Dadi and she says she will put in action when M comes for tea.

Scene 2:
M comes for tea,he is all Angry but then he drinks tea. dada asks him so what you think? he says no srinath temple is very far and also trip will be very expensive. Dadi tells him actually you should not tell ur wishes but since u r not comin I will tell, ur dad and me wished that if we make profit on diwali we will all go to srinath temple. koki πŸ˜‰ at anu. everyone forces M to join them to temple. he says he cannot leave the shop to Ram. Koki says Tap is there, isnt it dadaji.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Dadaji says yes I was just passing by the shop and I saw Tap does all the work there, u cannot handle the shop by urself. Dadi also say ur looking at accounts from one hour and my Tap does it in 10 mins.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dada says yeah and if wish is not fulfilled then paap lagega, everyone says its a bad omen.then dont cry now I am making loss. M finally agrees. Koki says Lovely and we will inform Tap. Tap comes there and very reluctantly M informs him that tomm we are going to srinath temple and so you can look after the shop. Varun is happy that he can go back to the shop and M goes away and others are happy on success of their plan.

Scene 3:
Adi is all depressed and he looks out of window and sees Lalitha (the lady who has raj's necklace) and he runs towards him mom and says finally the bad things in our life are over. anu is like. he says thank god for that lalitha kaki. laitha kaki hears and is .he says when priest will come tomm we will give good dakshina he removed all probs in our life by way of laitha kaki. now lalitha cant take it anymore, she asks what are you saying adi? adi is like kaki u?he tries to evade the topic but kaki keeps saying why my name? anu says we are going to srinath temple to end probs in our life and she goes to get tea. but kaki is not convinced. Adi asks will you have tea kal ho na ho? kaki is allπŸ˜• and goes away thinking I have find out what this is about (😍 wonder what adi will do?)
Scene 4:
tap asks avi if she is coming to eat? she asks how can u eat? he says well dad has forgiven me, avi does not understand how taps is like this? he tries to make her understand that he and dad have always eaten together from childhood and that he is my father and if someone loves you so much u should not hurt him.(aww so sweetπŸ˜›) avi is not bothered. (how insensitive😑)
Scene 5:
At dinner table adi suggest tap and avi should join them, dada and dadi both start coughing, but koki handles the situation and says someone should look after shop and if tap is here avi needs to stay here to take care of him. tap agrees and says yes there is lot of competition. adi πŸ˜•. later after dinner koki hands some number to tap and says i had booked car from him but now I have booked from another agent please cancel this booking and taps says np I will do it. he leaves and koki gives πŸ‘πŸΌ to dadi.( wonder what the plan is )

Everyone is prepared to go and tapu is all πŸ˜•, he tells M dont worry about shop and M is all 😑. Koki starts πŸ˜‰ at everyone. dada is like where is the car? koki says yeah its late, she asks adi to call travel agent and he comes to know that booking is cancelled, he asks who did it? Varun??? (πŸ˜ƒ now I get it? ) M asks whats up? adi says yesterday bro cancelled booking. koki is 😲😲 (smart lady πŸ˜‰) Dadi takes the cue and says Tap if we did not take u , ur doing this to us? Tap is all 😲😲 dada says u are good for nothing. M is all shocked. anu says if u wanted to come with us then u should have said whats the need to do all this? Tap says no no koki told me to cancel it. koki says yeah and I also asked u to make alternate arrangement, where u have brains to do that? she tells M ur right in scolding him, he cannot do small tasks how he will look after shop? Dadi says his brains run one track only to do accounts for shop. dada says M is 100% right ur one good for nothing stupid fool and M gets angry he shouts SHUT UP!!!!!!!πŸ‘ enough , dare anyone else says anything to my son. its okay if we cannot make it today, whats the need to shout at him so much. tapu is almost crying. M says just because I shout at him doesnt mean everyone can do that, if I shout at him thats coz I ❀️ him, thatz between dad and son and he is my Laadla. But he is the eldest of the house and no one else has right to shout at him, is that understood. he looks lovingly at tap and leaves. tap and avi are very happy. everyon leaves and the foursome are very happy that their plan worked.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry dont know the precap. Hope u liked the update. Edited by gudgal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update....Thanks...!!!
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx gudgal...wonderful update...πŸ‘

Precap :- Muft being emotional cries & shares his grief that He really feels bad for Tappu. He regrets on the fact that coz of his ill-treatment to Tappu...nobody behaves properly to Tappu. He feels himself responsibly for Tappu's insult.πŸ‘
tasshamsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update Gudgal!!!!

3 Cheers for Mufat Hip Hip HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 100 cheers for KOKILA!!!!! amazing plan i shud say...!!!!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update thanks alot..:)
safeplacetoland thumbnail
AAARGH!! I'm writing updates for Mon, Wed, Fri!! I have school so I can't update immediately!! Why do you all keep updating before that itself????????