Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiha sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
heyyy yaar......everyone......yesterday i fought with ma bro to watch dpl....... but when i actually got the remote i was nt getting interested at all i dnt know y???/πŸ˜• though hussain was there and he was only the one who was talking but still i did nt lyk it yyyyyyyy?? i think iam fed up of reality shows nowwww😡

i want hussain to do smth else.........im eagerly waiting for his blockbuster hit......i hope my dream cumes true..... 😍
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol!

Hey Samiha .. You know, I'm sorta surprised that some of you are not enjoying DPL! Maybe coz you'll are seeing only Husein .. or looking at the show as Husein's 'comeback' of sorts .. Since its not really his show, plus he's not doing anything different from his previous reality shows .. maybe you'll are not enjoying it πŸ˜• 

I, personally .. am loving every bit of DPL! Husein ofcourse ... but the teams, choregoraphers and Shiamak & Rani too! Where Husein is concerned .. love his interaction with the teams (which has always been fab .. like it used to be in Indian Idol). In DPL, I love the way he's flirting with Rani .. there is a comfort level they share .. which probably has been going on since YHJ 😳 But above all .. I'm mostly enjoying the performances .. especially Harshall-Vitthal's team! They're MINDBLOWING!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

And yesss ... I'm hoping Husein's film releases soooooon! But ofcourse .. there is still some time to that! Until then .. jo bhi hai .. I'm happy! πŸ˜ƒ
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well Samiha..I cant blame you..like Eks says there is this point too if u wanna catch DPL..right nw m enjoying Western Yodhas a lott...so kinda enjoying it too..and Husein-Rani are doing wonders fr me too....
buchuni thumbnail
Congo 4 the new lovehub...

abt DPL some favouritism is surely going on in the show...i'm  very much upset wid the scores given to uma gaiti's team last saturday....its like sab points lekar howard ke jholi mein dal di...I thought the duet act by binaesha nd vishesh(Friday epi) is the best duet till date...bt the man of the match went to dat chuha nd billi...dats nt fair!!

oops frgt to say hussain ws looking damn sexy in both the epis....loved his interctn wd rani nd sara...
Edited by buchuni - 14 years ago
samiha sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hussain is the main reason im watching the show but its nt k ma zabardasti sirf hussain k liye show dekh rai hun i lyk shamak and rani and ofcourse H.V as they r the ppl who made our huti win....πŸ˜› and above all its dance show......i used to watch Indian Idol very fondly jabk it was a singing show and i lyk dance more than singing but still there is smth which is nt makinng me interested in it.πŸ˜•......

anywaysss......u guys all enjoying it thats gud.........keep enjoying and i think this is gonna end soon or no??
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Lol!

Hey Samiha .. You know, I'm sorta surprised that some of you are not enjoying DPL! Maybe coz you'll are seeing only Husein .. or looking at the show as Husein's 'comeback' of sorts .. Since its not really his show, plus he's not doing anything different from his previous reality shows .. maybe you'll are not enjoying it πŸ˜• 

I, personally .. am loving every bit of DPL! Husein ofcourse ... but the teams, choregoraphers and Shiamak & Rani too! Where Husein is concerned .. love his interaction with the teams (which has always been fab .. like it used to be in Indian Idol). In DPL, I love the way he's flirting with Rani .. there is a comfort level they share .. which probably has been going on since YHJ 😳 But above all .. I'm mostly enjoying the performances .. especially Harshall-Vitthal's team! They're MINDBLOWING!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

And yesss ... I'm hoping Husein's film releases soooooon! But ofcourse .. there is still some time to that! Until then .. jo bhi hai .. I'm happy! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Ekta i am also enjoying every bit of DPL........its just doing great.......and Hussain as usual is great with his anchoringπŸ‘πŸ‘......he is just looking fabulous......Hussain is just the best with his anchoring😳........his flirting with Rani and Sara crossing Hussain in his talks is just so sweetπŸ˜‰ the show is really good......and most of all I am loving each and every Harshall-Vitthal's teams performance......the best was "Naina thag lenge" and the group performance on "Hamma Hamma" it was just so superb the whole co-ordination and the way they used the trampoline was just awesomeeeeeeπŸ‘.........the other teams are not so good as of the Western Yoddhas.........
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Sri - I agree with you .. that the Desi Pardesi's 'Mouse Act' was no great shakes .. and IMO, it didn't deserve a full score. But then, its not like the Eastern Tigers got a lesser score .. Binaisha & Vishay got full marks too! Yeah .. in comparison, it seemed unfair .. but then, atleast the deserving got what they deserved .. so I was happy! πŸ˜ƒ 

@ Samiha - Guess some shows strike a chord .. some don't .. lol!

@ Affu - You bettt .. Western Yodha's are ROCKING! OMG .. what fabulous performances .. week after week! Love all the guys in HV's team .. and the sole girl - Karishma - is awesssome too! Loved her act with Prashant & Puneet on 'Khwab Dekhe Jhoote Moote' πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I seriously loved the Khwab dekhe Jhoothe moothe act yaar..still nt getting over it...πŸ‘
Hira_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
o helo kaha gaye sub k sub fc itna chup chap kyu hai yaro
tsaian thumbnail
On the eve of International Men's day, Indya pick up some good looking telly actors.
Showing 4 of 8 images Previous    Next

Hussain Kuwajerwala
His most prominent roles to date have been Sumit Wadwha in the soap Kumkum (TV series) and Chirag Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Today he stands, as one of the most established actors in the TV fraternity. He is style personified.