StoryLine of Saath Phere!!!!!:S

ritu29 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok thnx for opening this forum first of all.....

ok i just wanted to say that i am not fully conviunced with the story line of the serial......i mean ok she (saloni) has a dark complextion.....i mean so what??????😕

half of the people in india have dark coloured skin cause of the heat...and thats quite understandable and i mean y is there such a fuss about it ??????

Ok so that means that people in india or anywhere in the world who have a dark complextion have problems getting married them half of the people in india or africa will be kuwara's 😕

and saloni doesnt even look bad at all ....so in the end im not convuinced that the story line has the touch to convince atleast me .....

sorry if i offended anyone but i still watch the serial cause of my mom so i have no choice.....

<RITU>

Edited by ritu29 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu29 thumbnail
post ur comments guys.......anyone on the forum kya?????????   sab so gaye kya??????? 😕
Deepz thumbnail
Well its true that ppl in southern India have dark complexsions but the story of Sath Phere is in Northern India where the ppl are not dark skinned. I've seen that there is always the stigma of looking "white" among Indian women. Even in the show everyone else, well except for the Saloni, has fair skin.
jasmin thumbnail
i guess there has to be some attention made to her because everyone else is pretty fair...
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes...thanks for opening this forum
addicted4ever thumbnail
Ya, north indian ppl have something about being fair - though nonsensical - esp in the family background like of Saloni - though this is just a story - reality cud be worse than this...
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh, i think the story was set "bak in the day".....at that time there was no open-minded ness and i think even to this day, girls are still  judged by the fairness of their skin, although it may not be as bad as back then....the reason why saloni is so critisized is because the whole show has fair skinned ladies and saloni is the only dark one, basically an outcast