Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
sanhu i m not at all in my senses right now
i came here with a hope that may be some miracle happens and we'll get to know something good.but aate se hi aisa jhatka mila that i cant stop crying.
we all were waiting to see Ranvir's reaction after knowing the good news and the CT's did it again, they again ruined our happiness, they are hell bent to destroy SaGini's bond and iske liye they can go upto any damn level even if it means sending Ranvir to jail...!
i am so hating all these right now, i feel like quitting bidaai now....kabse we are shouting to see RagVir's nice and sensible track and after reading articles about the romantic track i was SO happy but khushiyo ko wapas nazar lag gayi
i hate the CT's, seriously HATE them
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dharaa

sanhu i m not at all in my senses right now
i came here with a hope that may be some miracle happens and we'll get to know something good.but aate se hi aisa jhatka mila that i cant stop crying.
we all were waiting to see Ranvir's reaction after knowing the good news and the CT's did it again, they again ruined our happiness, they are hell bent to destroy SaGini's bond and iske liye they can go upto any damn level even if it means sending Ranvir to jail...!
i am so hating all these right now, i feel like quitting bidaai now....kabse we are shouting to see RagVir's nice and sensible track and after reading articles about the romantic track i was SO happy but khushiyo ko wapas nazar lag gayi
i hate the CT's, seriously HATE them

i Dunt have ne wrds Dhara main sirf ro hiskati hun Kabse i was waiting for teh good news and yeh good news ke saaath we have been given a Shock
honestly speaking i m only watching this show cuz i cant ignore RagVir werna they were alreayd no honey ke baraber in this show
and now Ranvri will be in jail and yeh to bata hi diya haii ke
will be jailed and thus will stay away from the family for a while now.😭Matlab kitni lambi Jaill
WTH is thiss 😭

i m tryng to stay Calm..But lagrahahai explosion hojaayega

Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 14 years ago
ranrag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
8 months se ragvir track ka wait kiya aur ab jab aaya to ragvir ya only ragini ko negative dikhayenge ye brainless creatives seriously i want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😭
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sanhu, why the CT's dont say it clearly that they want to keep kinshuk away from the show for a while, the same partiality with Kinshuk again, jaise hi time aaya Ranvir ke already strong character ko aur strong dikhane ka, they decided to send him to the jail so that he stays away from the main scene
GRET CT's we r really proud of u
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WTH..........WTH................WTH...arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok i just thought that this Murder track may go on for at max a week ... then everything will be settled.........

But now.............OMG OMG OMG...........................................

WTH....

first Ranveer saves Sadhana.... and Kills a Guy..........which we never every imagined..

Then Sadhana will not support him in the court..and before all this Ranveer will be Jailed.....

and that's not all............... when Sadhana does not support Ranveer...things get worst for Ranveer and in this tension Raginis miscarriage...

Give us a break B***** F****** creatives.............Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i'm in deep shock yar guys and i'm crying... not understanding what to do
Edited by Sh_ka_su - 14 years ago

sanhu, why the CT's dont say it clearly that they want to keep kinshuk away from the show for a while, the same partiality with Kinshuk again, jaise hi time aaya Ranvir ke already strong character ko aur strong dikhane ka, they decided to send him to the jail so that he stays away from the main scene

i duno wht are they tryng to show Ya to Waakaye mein Ranvir Show ka MAIN HERO haii ya phir kuch bhi nahi haii..Cuz sending him to jail woh bhi usney murder kerdiyaa for Sadhna
i mean it just makes no sense,,,n teh way tehy are showing these days did u notice Ranvir said hum apni khushiyun mein Bhayya Bhaabhi ko bhool gaye?😕
Oh Hellloo Tum log kab bhooleyy????😕

Originally posted by: Sh_ka_su

WTH..........WTH................WTH...arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok i just thought that this Murder track may go on for at max a week ... then everything will be settled.........

But now.............OMG OMG OMG...........................................

WTH....

first Ranveer saves Sadhana.... and Kills a Guy..........which we never every imagined..

Then Sadhana will not support him in the court..and before all this Ranveer will be Jailed.....

and that's not all............... when Sadhana does not support Ranveer...things get worst for Ranveer and in this tension Raginis miscarriage...

Give us a break B***** F****** creatives.............Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i'm in deep shock yar guys and i'm crying... not understanding what to do

Anu i m just watching thsi show for one more week maybee..Yeh Murder hojaaye Ranvri Jail jaaayega thn  i knoww since unhon sne bata hi diya hai Ranvri will be outt for sumtime..so  i cant see Ragini cryng for her husband woh bhi pregnancy ke time pe
so i ll leave bidaai aur ager kabhei Ranvri waapsi aaya to i might start wathcing this show againsince When RagVir are nt togetehr whtys the use of watching it better i watch teh old epis
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shnuuuuuuuuuuu.. not RagVir.. but creatives sure forgot that......... they only make RagVir speak about Sadhana and Alekh.... when have they forgotten them... but yes... for Salekh...RagVir have forgotten their happiness..a loottttt of times

and now.. Ranveer murders someome for Sadhana...give me a break.. plzzzzzzzzzz B****** creatives
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yaarrr dhara serf ragini ko gayeb rakh k,ignore karke, creatives ka mannn nehi bharaa toh unhoneyy ranvir/kinshuk k sath bhii wahiii shuru kiaa.🤢.....i mean hameshaa yee sab k liyeee ragvir hiii milta hai creatives ko??aur koi nehi hai bidaai mai???/aur ye toh ragvir track bhii nehi hai yaarrr,🤢...i mean humey agey jakeyy kabhi ragvir track milegaa bhii yaa nehi??sidha sidha bata kiun nehi detey creatives?pher humm wait karna band kar detey....yee toh sadhna ragini ka rift track hai......wat abt ragvir????mujhe toh yee pregnencyy trackk chaiyee hii nehi thaa....but jabh sochaa chalo iss bahaney ragvir  ko dikhne ko milega,so excited thii yee soch k ki abh ragvir ko screen space milegaa as a lead pair..,ragvir track shayed dekhne ko milegaa....but yee kya?😕🤢...😭