Article on PR & Ankita

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Source: HT Cafe,

My fav bit 
Reporter: The current track is no different from other Balaji shows? 👏

Ankita (quote) 'No its a different story, but maybe some twists are familiar'. 🤣
Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL no diffrence btw other tracks!!!!!!! thx for the article...Edited by mitts - 14 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the article.
lol these reporters are smart😆 they know how to ask their questions
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for sharing.. I loved their questions ..

"any new twists ? " .. " not for the moment, divorce track is doing well" --> that means more drag ??? ohf well, we did know it right b4 naa ..
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks

Ankita wht's the difference u r also saying the same thing in different way😆

sachi this serial had so much potential but creatives  ruined it with same old yawning stuff,i wonder why the hell they bothered to show them married in first place😡

Priya

LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Thanks

Ankita wht's the difference u r also saying the same thing in different way😆

sachi this serial had so much potential but creatives  ruined it with same old yawning stuff,
i wonder why the hell they bothered to show them married in first place😡

Priya

I absolutely agree, and that too by makin huge publicities onscreen and off screen, and rumors abt Ekta makin a special appearance and all .. and in the end, they never even lived together .. they were just living at the same place for 2 weeks lollz ..
she better reunite them asap instead of dragging this track ..
sajibabe thumbnail
why on earth does ekta make tall claims that she is doing something diffrent, it's same thrash misunderstandings & villians getting one up the goodies
now why couldn't the dim manav talk in the office they were alone & why did the dim archu agreed to meet him in his house
why is dim archu taking all the thrash from foul mouth evil witch savita, isn't she studying & working & should be a little bit confident
gosh a total bakwas show just like the rest of that star plus got rid off
why did zee had to torture us with another medicore show from balaji,could have requested for something interesting from them
please zee put your foot down tell her to sort it or pack in
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...so twists r similar but not the story huh...🤣
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tasnime

I absolutely agree, and that too by makin huge publicities onscreen and off screen, and rumors abt Ekta makin a special appearance and all .. and in the end, they never even lived together .. they were just living at the same place for 2 weeks lollz ..
she better reunite them asap instead of dragging this track ..

Tasnime i have no hopes of them uniting till Savita-Sulochana -Manjushah are alive😆😆

haan after their deaths  i have lil hopes of  union cause then there will be no one to mess with Manav-Archana's head n Manupalate situations😡

actually if u look at it logically the whole Fault is of Manav-Archana ,they let others control their relation all they both did was cry cry cry😡

Priya

LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Tasnime i have no hopes of them uniting till Savita-Sulochana -Manjushah are alive😆😆

haan after their deaths  i have lil hopes of  union cause then there will be no one to mess with Manav-Archana's head n Manupalate situations😡

actually if u look at it logically the whole Fault is of Manav-Archana ,they let others control their relation all they both did was cry cry cry😡

Priya

Hey Priya, Loll so we better kill them ourselves, we can't count on the creatives n that matter, infact any of the matters😆, they always show what we don't wanna see, evn think abt it .. did we evr expect the divorce track at first ? when they were gettiin married n all ? and that soon ? Don't forget Ajit in the list too .. it all began bcoz of his idea of takin stupid pix n sending Archu into that house ..
Isliye I think the original and innocent villain here is Archu 😆 .. Manav did confess everythiin to her like when he run after that guy and all .. he just lied at the end bcoz he ddn't wanted to bother her, and instead tell her after he solved the problem
And what a girl is Archu ? Can't she recognize her own Mangalsutr ? What will she lose if she waits 5 mins listening to Manav's explanation ? Did she evn let him talk ? But when she does wanna talk, she wants Manav to listen to her .. She knew how evil Ajit is, and still she believed Ajit and not trusted her own husband .. She still did too many mistakes but I can't remember now, but I think the real villain is Archu, she shd atleast use a lil her brain .. but I can't blame her either, situations make her believe that ..

But Manav didn't let the others control over his relation, he tried to save this relationship, he always defended Archu evn after she left him, he didn't want to sign the divorce papers bcoz of his mother's blackmail, instead he checked if Archu was really happy with Satish and all .. he's somewhat sacrificing his love for Archu's happiness ..
Manav is not to be blamed at all, it's a total Pavitra Rishta from his side

ps : sorry for my long post, I kinda got carried away 😳
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago