Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Shanta, i couldn't find tht thread where u posted something abt Gayitri...that females who have a disturbed life as a DIL becomes a saas like Gayitri...u know Gayitri doesn't have ANY reason to get upset on Akshara..as a bahu, she lead a good life (until n unless she had some hidden desires like watching movies & going to maayka more frequently which was forbidden for her), she adjusted well in a joint family , she knows how a newly wedded feels and what all adjustments had to be made..forget her as a bahu ! as a mom to Naitik and Rashmi, she gave both of them right amount of freedom ..didn't naitik watch movies, and rashmi? rashmi goes to college, socializes etc. etc. and same with naitik...basically she was the bridge b/w the new and the old generation..the lady who left no stone unturned to keep her son happy , now she doesn't like to see them happy as a couple??? all she wanted is naitik's happiness so what happened to her now that he's happy with Akshara? where did her trust on naitik vanish? what makes her believe that he's blinded in akshara's love??

okay fine she wants akshara to follow all customs of the Singhania family but SOMETIMES she can also relax her rules (like she did before Naitik's marriage)...this was a good opportunity for the creatives to show some good moments b/w saas bahu..at least for somedays they cud have acted normal with each other.....

Well Charu , I think that the creatives are themselves in diliemma. They don't know what to show? How to mould the story?  They are not able to characterise the character of Gayatri, sometimes they show her positive. sometimes negative or sometimes both.

Creatives, Pls pehle aap decide karlo aapas mein ki aaplog humko dekhana kya chate ho.😲😕😡
-renu- thumbnail

bhabhi ma and maharajji in jacuzzi was a better idea 😃

ok done Charu.........Bhabhima n Maharajji it is......

but then the "million dollar question" arises ........what will DJ   😎 do??????????..... 😲

he's gotten used to item dances by bma ........ 😲

...maybe the CVs get a brainwave n come up with a track where DJ falls for...........Mohit's mother...

🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

YRKKH CREATIVES----- 👏

WHAT FINESSE -------- 👏

Your characterization is truly remarkable......

ALL FRONTLINE SINGHANIA CHARACTERS-------have   MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDERS...........

ALL FRONTLINE MAHESHWARI CHARACTERS----rehearsing for INTERNATIONAL JOKERS OLYMPIAD..

you don't use any PROPS.... but we can FEEL and SENSE what you really want us to feel....

Singhania Sadan - as JAIL ........sometimes an ASSYLUM............
Maheshwari House- as CIRCUS

YOUR CHARACTERS DONT EVEN NEED COSTUMES.......
....the singhanias are so convincing as lunatics.......
....the maheshwaris are so convincing as nincompoops..........................

👏   

All these achievements are highly commendable...................and need REAL TALENT............which you creatives obviously have in plenty..............

👍🏼 👍🏼

🤣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

don't be too sure...Anu.....

for all we know....they may just show...Rashmi is falling ...for....Maharaj ji.... 🤣

🤣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

ATTENTION.....CHARU...i had posted this piece of info..........

..i had once read somewhere that m-i-ls, who themselves have had a very , very bad marriage...OR who have had very bad relations with their senior in-laws.........OR have had a very very tough financial background........

....these m-i-ls tend to cling on to their sons as "life supporting ventilators"......treat their d-i-ls as unnecessary, unwanted outsiders in the house....but necessary as "breeding horses"......n of course as "unpaid servants"......

BUT G3'S BEHAVIOUR WITH AKSHI....IS.......WAYYYYYYYYY OUT OF LINE........
major goof-up by the CVs......
😕

oh yes..sorry Renu..really sorry for the goof up..that's why i didn't find the msg..coz i was searching it with Shanta's name 😛

haan toh Gayitri didn't have a bad marriage nor she had bad relations with her in laws, and she's frm a financially secure background so what makes her behave in this manner with Akshara 😕

i mixed ur msg n shanta's msg..she wrote na gayitri is insecure of herself and not open to any kind of change n Akshara is the biggest change in her life..
Krinya thumbnail

ok done Charu.........Bhabhima n Maharajji it is......

but then the "million dollar question" arises ........what will DJ   😎 do??????????..... 😲

he's gotten used to item dances by bma ........ 😲

...maybe the CVs get a brainwave n come up with a track where DJ falls for...........Mohit's mother...

🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣

deadly combo ☢️
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-s

Well Charu , I think that the creatives are themselves in diliemma. They don't know what to show? How to mould the story? They are not able to characterise the character of Gayatri, sometimes they show her positive. sometimes negative or sometimes both.

Creatives, Pls pehle aap decide karlo aapas mein ki aaplog humko dekhana kya chate ho.😲😕😡

well Anu, they can make the show interesting by showing the conflict b/w the generations..like they showed in the movie kal aaj aur kal (very old movie starring raj kapoor n randhir kapoor)..every character must have an "OPINION" ..instead of showing that the whole family trying to please the autocratic Dadda they can live their own life and yet , live like a happy family keeping the respect for elders intact..respect should be from the heart..it's not something u can earn forcefully...like SRK said in mohabbatein "ye log aapki izzat nahi karte, aapse darte hai" ..i want to see SRK(raj aryan right?) type characters in yrkkh...it'll be interesting to watch contrasting views..
-renu- thumbnail

oh yes..sorry Renu..really sorry for the goof up..that's why i didn't find the msg..coz i was searching it with Shanta's name 😛

haan toh Gayitri didn't have a bad marriage nor she had bad relations with her in laws, and she's frm a financially secure background so what makes her behave in this manner with Akshara 😕

i mixed ur msg n shanta's msg..she wrote na gayitri is insecure of herself and not open to any kind of change n Akshara is the biggest change in her life..

if u r REALLY sorry, charu...n if u REALLY want me to FORGIVE u for SUCH a serious n grave "CRIME" .........only 1 condition......

make a new deadly VM....... 😃 😃
Krinya thumbnail

if u r REALLY sorry, charu...n if u REALLY want me to FORGIVE u for SUCH a serious n grave "CRIME" .........only 1 condition......

make a new deadly VM....... 😃 😃

renu i'll make a vm only when yrkkh gets back to normal...vaise i was thinking of making a vm on their courtship..sum good memories..u were suggesting a song na
-renu- thumbnail

renu i'll make a vm only when yrkkh gets back to normal...vaise i was thinking of making a vm on their courtship..sum good memories..u were suggesting a song na

my brain is undergoing major somersaulting....courtesy yrkkh....... 😃