😊
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab.A

hey... i really like it!
plz PM me when u update :)

thanks
you didn't get the pm I send you last night after I updated?

😉
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Thank you again for the loved showered on me.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCFI5oIp-OY[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3

Kunal watched Nimmo catch a bus, but Nimmo's word echoed into his mind which caused him to cancel his daily appointments for today and left early for his place.

Nupur walked into her first class of the day, found a cute teddy bear on top of her seat which was a livable spot inside the classroom. Nupur picked up the teddy bear and read the note which was laid on top of the teddy bear.

-Note-

A, teddy bear for the cutest girl in my life; please accept my gift in honor of the relationship we share among us and I always will love you.

Tumhara Pyara
Samrat

Nupur smiled and hugged the teddy bear, but notice Samrat spying on her action and threw teddy bear aside with anger.

Samrat's smile turned into a frown…

"Sorry sweetie, I'm enjoying teasing you much as I love your gift. It's so cute and adorable like you Samrat" told herself.

Samrat skipped his first class of the day and went straight into canteen where Uday (Jas Karan Singh) is enjoying his chicken burger. Uday notice Samrat and called him toward his table. Samrat sits down beside Uday, but his mind keeps on thinking how to cheer up his elder sis.

Uday: What's wrong Sammy?

Samrat doesn't response…

Uday repeated himself "what's wrong Sammy?"

Samrat: Nothing Uday

Uday: You sure

Samrat shake his head and again lost in his own thoughts. Nupur's first lecture ended easily without any assignment a-signed. Nupur went straight into the canteen and found Samrat sitting lost in his own thoughts instead of being in class.

Nupur sat opposite Samrat…

Uday notice someone sitting opposite Samrat in his sister spot and his sister can not tolerate anyone in her position.

Uday: Excuse me kind girl

Nupur: you talking to me

Uday: Yes

Nupur: What can I do for you?

Before Uday can ask Nupur to move someone come shouting inside the canteen "how dare you sit in my table in my chair?" She almost slapped Nupur, but someone stopped her.

"Sammy, you are hurting your Candy" Diya (Navina Bole) spoke with confusion filled in her tone of mood.

Uday stood up and Nupur was about to stand up when Samrat spoke "Candy say sorry".

Diya: Why should I? She's the one who sat in my spot? She should be the one to say sorry not me?

Samrat: Candy you might be the diva of this college but Chutki is the diva of my life and if anyone dares to hurt her I will not tolerate it, understood. And you better understand.

Samrat throws aside Diya's hand and turns to find Nupur gone.

Shattered Nupur walking downs the corridor and exit out of the college. She runs into the garden and starts sobbing because she never imagine anything sort of trauma happening in new city with her. She wanted to cry in her Kunal Bhaiyya's arm and Samrat's arm.

After enrolling Gunjan and Benji into Excel College Mayank is walking toward the parking-lot when he heard someone sobbing. Mayank can tolerate anything but someone sobbing he can not tolerate. He started walking toward the sound coming and froze to see same girl who bumped into him is crying on the ground.

Mayank: Instead of being in class Ms. Nupur skipping and crying as well.

Nupur slowly lift up her head and bit her finger in frustration as well mumbled "why do you care if I attend my classes or not? And it's none of your business why I am sobbing?" She stood up to leave, but her bad luck she tripped and landed in Mayank's arm. They both stare at each other for at least five minute "girls should smile instead of cry because they say crying usually happen if your mother-in-law torching you daily wise" his manly voice echoed into her ears and made her forget what happened earlier in the canteen with Ms. Popular. "Haven't anyone told you how beautiful you are to cry as a baby" his voice was sort of spell for her, but suddenly she hits the ground.

"What are you doing out here?" Samrat spoke from behind Nupur who was in daze of what happened with her in few second ago. How their eyes met everything felt so romantic, but suddenly everything changed within few second.

"Nothing" her eyes still looked for him.

Samrat notice his Chutki looking here and there as if she was looking for someone "are you sure?"

Nupur doesn't reply to Samrat's question because her eyes are still searching for Mayank Sharma that's what he said earlier when they met.

Samrat touched Nupur on her shoulder "are you okay? And what happened inside the canteen I'm sorry Candy shouldn't have behaved like she did. I'm sorry on her behalf" she looked at Samrat after making herself believe Mayank left like thin air.

Nupur cupped her brother's face in her hands "come' on bro, small things happen at new places. I not mad the fact Ms. Popular behaved with me like she did, but bro I don't like her attitude toward my bro because my bro is special for me and I hate when someone consider you as their property".

Samrat notice Nupur's tear rolling down her cheek. He lifts his hand up to wipe her tear "and no one can come between us because Samrat knows who are special for him. If you don't like my friendship with Candy then I'll break it because I can not tolerate anyone making my Chutki cry in front of me because I love you". They both hugged each other and Nupur also repeated she loves her bro more than anything in her life. Both of her brothers mean entire world to her.

"Enough of the sentiment" both said together with a smile "let's go home for the day because I've seen enough for a day" Samrat agreed with his sis and they leave together on Samrat's bike.

Mayank heard their conversation who was hiding behind the bush becoming upset remembering his good times with his twin.

Note: What happened with Mayank's twin? Why his he seeking revenge against Sehgal family with Nimmo? Stay tune to learn further on… Itihaas - search of truth.

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update dear
plz continue soon
waiting eagerly to know what happend next
and thanx for the pm

love
sana
gr8 part yaar
loved it
zainab.A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update!
i got ur PM! :)
thanx alot!
nice part.. love the relationship between samrat and nupur..
but who is older??
seemamittal thumbnail
really nice update
just loved the brother sister relation of samrat and nupur
do continue soon
n thanx for the pm
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana866

nice update dear