TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
why dont they replace payel with someone else instead of getting new characters? im disappointed with this show for ending yet another interesting track abruptly. payel was good but if she didnt want to continue there is no shortage of replacements either! there are LOTS of good actors out of work. i was really looking forward to vinny-pooja romance. somehow mridula-vinny romance wouldnt be the same. also they have not built mridula's character properly. we know nothing of her except that she is very nice. instead of getting another half baked character they must instead replace pooja and continue with her track. i liked the idea of a divorcee getting a second chance. and pooja leaving means no karan either. and the way she left simply was not right! makers please get pooja back...in any form!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
I completey agree.

There is nothing interestng in Vinny Mridula romance or marriage.

They should replace Payal and continue Poojas story.
Edited by sunaina02 - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
yep...vinny and mridula are all set. families are in agreement. so what's so great abt their romance?
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completely agreee.I don't want Harsh chaaya to leave either.I am his big fan.
saloniv thumbnail
They should replace Payal and continue Poojas story.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now that i think about it, i think someone should replace pooja..
i mean, her story was the most interesting, imo..
truthfully, i watched the show b/c of her storyline..
Nikasha. thumbnail
I just thought... Sreejita would make a good new Pooja. Instead of opening up a whole new track for Sreejita, they should just make her Pooja's replacement.
TheRager thumbnail
yep her...or someone else. for instance the babul ka aangan chotey na heroine astha choudhary. or the eldest bahu from teen bahuraniyan...both are good actresses...are petite and pretty like pooja.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
We would like to see this track continued even with different Pooja rather than seeing new tracks. Pooja-Vinny romance has really been portrayed nicely.