Written Update-4th Nov-More family grudges

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Basera-ians,

Can some one plz Kill kritika😡....I just hate that dumbo😡...katputli of that witch😡....Keshu, aap kab theek honge,😭 plz do it fast, u r needed very very urgently😊....Okay, here goes the update:

1st part
Ketki and Baa talking that Thakurji will make Keshu fine very soon...Thakurji plz listen to them😳....Ketki remembers all those romantic moments with keshu
😍...OMG, that was so so cute, 😳😍...Urvasi comes there and says that She has ordered food from hotel and ration from grocery store, so that we dont have to be dependent on anyone...Baa is shocked and tells urvasi and ketki to tell truth😲...Ketki tries to convince Baa that there is no reason to panic but then baa asks urvasi who says everthing that kritika told them....👏

Baa tells them to call kritika, i will talk to her...but ketki stops baa telling to leave and lets have some food....At dinner table, as they were about to have it...dumbo & witch comes😡 ...start their bakwaas 🤢 🤢...Ketki then with out having food goes from there😔...Dumbo teri toh,
😡😡 jo khana tune khaya ussey tujhe julaab ho jaaye, dumbo...😡

2nd part
A small KK moment...Keshu remembers all those past moments  ....Factory's destruction, faizaan's death, Jannat's words, aatish in jail, giving POA to ketan, knowing ketan's truth...all those moments....

Ketki asks doc why isnot keshu improving then doc says that keshu's will power is gone 😲 😲and now his desire of living has gone, you should arise the desire of living in him and try to convince him that everything is fine and normal...👍🏼

3rd part
Urvasi is ironing her dress, Witch is sitting there reading magazine and phone rings...Tring tring...Urvasi takes the phone and its her fren, who is going to get married...the fren wants to talk to ketki, urvasi goes to ketki to give the phone....Meanwhile witch and dumbo puts the iron on urvasi's dress and it gets burnt...😡 😡

Urvasi gets the smell...goes there n finds her dress torn and burnt😒...Dumbo & witch comes there acting as if they dont know anything and saying who did this, showing nakli sympathy for the dress 🤢...Urvasi remembers very well that she hadnot kept the iron on the dress👍🏼....She yells at Dumbo & witch saying that they did it...there is a long takraar on it😡....i wish urvasi could hit dumbo....then Ketki comes there and shouts STOP IT!!!.... episode ends....

My hug of the day goes to KK and urvasi...this is for you all....🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Do hit the LIKE button if you like my post and leave your comments....

Love,
POOja
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago