Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi77

Ok so I was holding my breath again watching the 3 of them enter the house....I swear the day you guys don't hear from me it's because I've passed out at my desk watching BP 🀣🀣!!!

Todays Epi was lovely for those of us who are DV/Amoli crazy...but mataji...wonder what her next move will be??? It's obvious talking to DV won't help so will she combat his actions on Amoli by guiding Radhe??

Oh, and Radhe...uh really how simple is this kid? he's going to have to take off those rose colored glasses when he looks at Takur!!!!

I feel extra bad for Urmi...poor thing, I don't have the words 😭😭😭

Red bolded part :  That was the scene of the day Rashida , I was awestruck watching it. It had layers of meaning and confusion to it. What should we think while watching that scene?. DV is Amoli's pathi ?Or he just considers her his pathni?

Mataji will do something now....she very well knows that her beta is going for something major .

Radhe behara hogaya at the shaadi time....thats why he has no iota of doubt on DV 😑 Bolu-Prasad kahin ka 😑

Anu

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

oohhh got... I have been 🀣 through out the hole epi.....

yaar even amoli pain/tears couldn't stop me.....
this is one rocking epi....

loved sharad Kelkar....he did outstanding today....

ooohhh well I am holding a pool....who wants to bet.....( nope no money)... wouldn't break IF rules.....

but the pool will be...Who is the DulhaπŸ˜ƒ.🀣.....

It was a grt epi and also lengthy one.....It ran for almost 27 mins or so I guess 😳.

Sharad was just awesome as always ...i agree 😳

I bet DV is the dulha πŸ˜†

Anu

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

See this thakur ka bachha making us to participate in a contest..how cruel..

Wahi tho....seedhii tharah shaadi nahin karsaktha tha kya? 😑 πŸ˜† .

Yeh round robin league kyun khel raha hai πŸ˜†.

Mataji may crack the code now πŸ˜† I have hope only on her in this troupe πŸ˜†

Anu

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

She has no pati.. ek hai DUMMY (Radhe)😲 aur doosra hai NAKLI (Thakur)🀣

Ok so Amoli can actually get married for real now 🀣🀣🀣. I want Urmila to arrange for Amolis SR and then I want director to capture the expressions on DVs face 🀣🀣🀣

Anu
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

See this thakur ka bachha making us to participate in a contest..how cruel..

He is very cruel....and is making my head hurt since saturday...
soni15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

<br><font color="#990000"><br>I know Uma 🀣🀣 Ab Amoli should consider Radhe her pathi or DV? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†Poor girl is so confused 🀣<br><br>Anu<br></font>

🀣 dat title lol 🀣 yeh dv bhi nah amoli ke saath hum sub ko confused karah hai 🀣.
i bet 50--50 πŸ˜†
thanx anuEdited by soni15 - 14 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anu πŸ€—

yaarrrrrrrrrrrr................me lost for words after reading the updateπŸ˜”.....Me in super confusion mode....πŸ˜•..in this version of "Pati patni or woh" 🀣 who is pati and who is wohπŸ€ͺ?????

waise yaar.....tu kehti he ki DV jhoota he.....par yaar I have to disagree with u here....πŸ˜’...yaar jab Urmila ne Radhe-Amoli ko arshirwaad diya about no bura saaya......DV goes...fikar not "main hoon na"..🀣...yaar isse sacha insaan tujhe kaha milega🀣????

Waise I think I would like to keep my opinion reserved for Radhe.😳....yaar it BT world.....never know when this Radhe ka bacha turns gabbar...😲...

DV and Ram????????? ya ya sure u bloody molestor.😑.........I feel for Amoli.😭.......bechaari....she is no less than Abhimanyu in chakraview....
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's right soni...play it safe!!!

@anna- don't worry dear go get all the headache meds you need! Ekta paying all of our med bills that are gonna pile up from whatching BP, lol....heck, I've aquired self induced asthma from this show LoLoL!!!!
soni15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh i just loved the scene when dv enters in with amoli with the nananana and the way he was walking beside her 😍 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ well done by both . kaise paheli hai yeh shaadi πŸ˜† . since sat i still cant come up with anything or maybe were just thinking to much into it πŸ˜† . Anna and rashida ab toh yeh radhe bhi headache dey rah hai did he marry simply cuz he was asked or is he going send her to dv 🀒
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Ok so Amoli can actually get married for real now 🀣🀣🀣. I want Urmila to arrange for Amolis SR and then I want director to capture the expressions on DVs face 🀣🀣🀣

Anu

Poor Urmila apne pati ki SR ki bed sajaa rahi hai .... how can you be so cruel Anu.. Thakur tho kameena hai hi..ab thu bhi ban gayi..😲