Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Pannaa...

Wow...two vm's back to back😃...!!! LOVED it ⭐️⭐️...!!! Trouble N Prida Atoot Rishta 😆...!!! Superb job...!!! Loved d coloring a lot...:))

-Nitika
jakhushi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Panna,

Trouble is a Friend - Really enjoyed this VM Panna...as usual awesome work.
Like I keep saying ... no one quite captures Pri the way you do. Great to see such a gorgeous VM.

- Khushi
skorpion thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Am bak wid a new VM
A new outlook at everyfink we love about PriDa...

It all started 2 yrs bak in da sizzling summer month of June, wen a Bull headed item of Hunkdom, Crossed Paths Wid a Cool Chick who had an attitude-chip embedded in her right shoulder.

JUNE ROCKED IN 2009
and 2 yrs later our FORUM has still kept da flame BURNING
To many many more years together wid wot we have come to treasure about our FAV show...  ❤️ Love Ne Mila Di Jodi ❤️
such apt name... no...??

LINK to da VM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMzHJEfK6Gw

ps: Dis time messa is upping da ante on PriDa equation... for...
*One Night Stand* never felt so right before...
Hope yall like mah new attempt... To create YET another angle for our imagination to burn da Sumer month of *JUNE 2011*
Till we meet again'
skorpion
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I'm finally here to post a proper response. Was caught up in exams hence the delay.. Watched the 'trouble is a friend' VM again today. Have to say I loved the coloring and the quality... but seriously loved the coloring of the VM in alot of scenes.. PriDa looked beautiful.. 😍 Interesting concept as well about Prithvi entering her life to disrupt it and somehow everything working out in PriDa's favor in the end. Trouble has indeed been a friend to them.. 😆 Liked the shots of Prithvi that you used while he was stuck with revenge in mind.. There's something incredibly appealing about those evil smirks.. (Yes I can be about as deep as a tidal pool when it comes Prithvi Saxena :P)

Liked the lyric scene sync too.. Nicely done Panna.. Love did conquer all. 👍🏼

As for the er... 'Come Closer'. I really thought that it was some old hindi song.. the music was like that in the beginning anyway err... very err..  creatively done Panna... you did a great job in manipulating the scenes to fit the idea of the VM.. really really good job over there... had me all.. ☺️ and 🤪😆 Awesome lyric scene sync too... really loved this VM.. especially the manipulation of the scenes like I already mentioned before. the coloring was great here too. This one most definitely deserves a ⭐️.

Keep making awesome VMs..😃

Maham.

P.S Nice editing @ lyrics btw. 😛
Edited by ...Maham... - 12 years ago
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Panna...

Absolutely beautiful VM... areee yaar mein kya kahu.. i truly fall short of all adjectives wen it comes 2 ur VMs.. again loved the coloring you have used..n yaaa smtimes smthngs "feels sooo very right" :))

thank you for such a wonderful prida treat :))
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pannaa...

Fab VM⭐️⭐️...!!! Scene-lyric sync was superb...was blushing all dis while ☺️...!! Hehehhe lyrics n scenes u use...sweet sensations indeed...:P Like edited lines too...;) Great work 👏...!!!

-Nitika 
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@ Ring My bell :It has got nice tune ,as always u did an awesome job👏

@ Trouble is a friend:
  Oh yeh! Trouble has indeed been a Friend n a Foe to both of them
Lol the heavy Dialogues Pri says
Just loved the VM n Song, Btw u took all hunklicious pics of dude😍

@ Come On Closer:

O My! that was very alluring song.

Just loved the beats,the lyrics and the feel of the song.It like the song was made for these two
Edited lyrics where as apt as the song to PRIDA

Beautifully made,nice song selection and best scene syncs⭐️
Just loved The Sweet Temptations 😛 *Sizzling*

Edited by sia88 - 12 years ago
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U have increased our temptation 10 folds Panna by making such VM😍
phew 2 yrs thats long time but still feels that it was just yest when LNMDJ was on air
still cant get over it n have no intentions as well to get over it😃
n the edited lyrics was simply pridastic ⭐️
skorpion thumbnail
Created a new VM for mah FanFiction *ENTWINED*

Dis FF revolves around Reincarnation and hence da lyrics on which it has been set up.  Though its related to da FF, it can be viewed as a PriDa + VarNi vm. Hope yall like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5ZXDLpgII

For those who follow Entwined...
do share ur views on ENTWINED post seperately once dis is posted der as a Prelude to chapter 01.
Wud love to read ur feedbak.
skorpion.

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

⭐️Panna That was one heck of a video lovely👏
Very brilliantly synched ,story was esp the bullet scene too good
VaRni scenes where perfectly chosen chwwo adorable ⭐️

Arre u would have used that line too na...after all i have not copyrighted the song n its lyrics 😆
would have taken off the siggy (wouldn't have minded it..abhee nikaldungee)😃 if possible add now please,it wont look complete