Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anjali ma thanks for the updates..

I thought marriage episode updates irukumnu.. but still dragging.. As Reena said, thank God that they atleast gave a conclusion for the Bashkar death...

If Janaa is gonna accept Devi now, I think there will be a touchy and nice scene.... Wat about Aadhi... Wat doing??? hmm...

Sakthi nee soldradhellam correct dhan.. aana ipo thaan Jeeva vuku inum feleings adigama aagudham....
Ellarum yen therinja matter aye pottu kolapama pesuranga...

Sakthi neeyum oru polambal case a? Sandy polambal mudinjudhu... Adhutthu Priya polambal.. Then Jeeva oru kozhapam pidicha alu.. avaru edho polambinaaru... ipo ur turn a?

Sikirama marriage peisode kamminga pa...
Rockz123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjkhoney

Today 25/11/2009

Masterji is thinking about his daughter and smoking . Sakthi comes there and they have a talk...
Saarvaal saarvaal nu ore paattu than.. He asks Masterji about his tension.. Ellareyum payithiyam akke plan potturkkanga pole. Everyperson knws about Sandhya Jeeva and Priya now, idhu therinjum enna kavale, santhoshama irukiye nu kelvi kettu kollaranga ellarum..

Sakthi talks about his insecurity and his fate where he had to miss many things in life..
(Aiyayo ingayum adhisttam nu paatta? Hmmm neg neg serdha positive aayidum nu sooluvanga,
aana ore mathiri adishtam illatha janmam naan nu polambara rendu per onnu serndha enna nadakkumo?)

TM and FB anna have a small scene and Jeeva comes there. Sakthi also joins them and calls Jeeva to have a private conversation...

Sakthi talks about his love for Sandhya and also her love for Jeeva. He requests Jeeva to move away from their life,Jeeva also agress but feels after Sakthi moves from the place.(Oh so that could be a reason for his tears in front of Sandhya)

Jana comes to the police station and someone comeout in Dhaavani ( Devi ya? Illa its Mayil)
He enquires about Devi hearing her wailing from inside the police station....Mayil tells about Kumar being arrested .. Jana shouts in anger about his warning and request which was not considered by Devi..

He goes inside the sign and finds Devi crying.. Her mom starts her Oppari telling she was the one who spoiled her daughter's life (ah ippo solli adichu azhunga.. Kovathile enna venum na sayyalam nu nenappu thaane.. ippo no other go..have to face it)

Devi cries aloud not able to face Jana.. Ins comes and Jana  tells tht he came to sign , Ins asks him to leave and tells that they got the real culprit... Jana asks the Inspector about the case and he comes to knw that Kumar was the one who killed Bhasker  (Finally indha oru calculaton mattum namakku miss aagale... )

Jana sees Devi wailing and asks Ins about the details, as if not able to believe Kumar did it..Inspector tells him the story and we have the flashback..

Bhaskar comes to meet Kumar but he was already aware of the news frm the driver.. Bhaskar talks about his daughter's happiness. They both start debating on Kumar Devi's Marriage and Kumar finally loses his temper and calls Bhaskar by his name.. Bhaskar gets angry and threatens him to be silent and challanges him to get Devi married to Jana the very next day...

They show Bhaskar leaving and Kumar is staring with anger watching him leave

Innum Varum

(I think Kumar will stab him from the back... Munnadi ninnu vettavo muthavo ivangalku dhairyam illatha sangam aache)

Can you please also write the review for the episode that is coming today (26/11/09) Thank you!
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
(I think Kumar will stab him from the back... Munnadi ninnu vettavo muthavo ivangalku dhairyam illatha sangam aache)

Anjali ma, kuthavo - u have mistyped as muthavo.. u know human mind doesn't care about the arrangement of letters but cares for the first and last letter, so i read it as Muthamo... then i got it in few seconds...

but i was laughing at my reading as muthamo... hmm..
nan kooda ivaruma? nu shock aiten.... 😉

Reena, i think they won't be airing any promo, as they have told that the decision is based on voting... i think so...

though they can show other characters promo.. but nothing to show new in their stories, may be..
Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Adhu enna meenavukku ellamae thappu thappavae theriyudhu...  

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

Adhu enna meenavukku ellamae thappu thappavae theriyudhu...  

Haha Acutally thappa type pannathu first en mistake.. Mannichudungo... Aana Mdear ku appidi thoninathu hmmm Sherry sir character le muzhugi irukkanga le?

Honeymoon mood le vera enna thonum😆

Enna Sherry sir correct?😉😳

anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Anjali ma, kuthavo - u have mistyped as muthavo.. u know human mind doesn't care about the arrangement of letters but cares for the first and last letter, so i read it as Muthamo... then i got it in few seconds...

Achacho adhu thappa poyidume, Oops sorry pa.. hmm but i am happy, U knw why? it shows who keenly u have noted and read the updates..

I am very happy Mdear.

Thank u for correcting me ma😳, ippove edit pannarain illa na meaning thappa poyidume

Adhu FB annan vela not Kumars😆

Can you please also write the review for the episode that is coming today (26/11/09) Thank you

Welcome to IF and AV family Rockz...

Will surely update it. Thank u for joining us and freely asking us to do the update..

AV will be updated regularly.. Please do join us in the discussions and share ur opinion with us..

thank u once again Rockz..

AV for today will be updated soon..

finally the last week promo scene was shown in today's episode 😳
Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

promo scene out va..? bolo na anj darlz😳

i just saw todays epi and it made me cry at the end😭...never thought that Jeeva could make me sad😲😡 why does he get his feelings now😡...he is blind..the thing he has for sandy is LOVE,,,wake up man...I think he likes Priya and thinks its love..but the real love is the lonely feeling he gets now when sandy is about to get married and become someone else and he has to back out. He knows Sandy has prob to get over him but still everyone ask whether she is okay with this wedding..if they ever knew her at all..they all should have known the answer..she dont like it at all but does that for her dads sake, its so annoying to see one and each ask her, it kind of keep on reminding her about her love for Jeeva. At the bottom of my heart, I think sandy will marry Jeeva, ever since I saw Diwali episode where Jeevas mother kicks sandy out and he in anger confront his mother about how she will become this houses DIL made me think she will become that houses DIL somehow...i just donno how. Got a feeling sakthi will either back out on the last minute and something may happens to master ji so this Jeeva is forced to accept her or Sandy will back out or her dad will stop this wedding..what do u gusy thinks..?

to last but not least...Thanks a lot for the wonderfull updates you do that Anj👏 and the discussions you guys has here😳

anjkhoney thumbnail
Today 26/11/2009

The flashback continues and they show Kumar stabbing him directly face to face and not for the back...
The Inspector apologises to Jana for treating him as a culprit and say he was forced to do so.. Jana  who was not able to bear seeing Devi cry tries to leave and Devi who was thinking about his words to her, calls him by his name and begs for his pardon.. He leaves silently

TM and FB anna calls Thala and tells that Priya was awaiting him to tie her the Saree (Aiyo enna cinema range scene a irukku?) Jeeva tries to hide himself from blushing and stammers for words in front of TM and Fb anna. They ask him to carry on leaves..

He goes to Priya's room and she gives all conditions like adhe seyyathe idha seyyathe ( Humna psychologye is tht edhu venda nu sollaroma adhe thaan seyyanum nu thonum.. Idhu therinju ivangale idea edhuthu vidaraanga)Jeeva also follows the human nature rules and tries doing all wht she askd him not to do.(indha theeratha tensionle idhu onnu thaan korachal)

She again starts the music of her insecurity (aiyo thaanga mudiyale.. ippidi usupethu usupethi he will surely feel for Sandhya.. Innaiku thursday vera, Weekend punch nu solli they may show that promo scene)

They comes out after tying the saree and (today also she doesnt look tht good in saree..I hope Sindhu also feels the same way today as she was irritated to see Priya in Saree for the first time😊)
TM and FB anna teases Jeeva about his experience in Saree tying field and he chases the Echus..

Sandhya goes with coffee
to her appa who is all tensed. They both talk about their golden days together.. She rest her head on her appa's shoulders (OMG such a cute appa ponnu moment.. idha paathu naanum appa madile konja neram thala vatchu avar kitta pesinain..) (Che all these days this one moment was missing in them and it was so sweet to see it back.. evalo understanding appa and ponnu )

TM and FB comes in btwn to irritate them but both the daughter and appa enjoys it also..
She asks her appa to enjoy himself indirectly permitting him to have a drink.. He goes happily and Sandhya is again Silent

Sandhya is sitting alone in her room and Jeeva comes in all wet....She gives him towel to wipe his head and asks him the matter, He cries out aloud (Idhe idhe idhe thaan naan edhirpaatein.. )
He confesses the way he loved her like his mother and the way he enjoyed everything she did for him..
(everything he told was really touching and sounded as it was from the depth of his heart which came out due to the pain of losing her forever..)
He asks Sandhya why she dint mention all this b4 he met Priya. He told he would hv left everything behind and went with her but now he loves Priya  a lot at the same time cant see his Sandhya suffer with a life which she never had in mind.. He cries about his confusion and helpless situation..

He tells many times that he liked her a lot mare than anyone. Sandhya gets up tp console him and he catches her hand and cries out tht he would go out of her life forever and he was telling all this now as this was the last day he could talk to her as his own dear Sandy..Paavam Sandhya is also helpless not knwing how t console him ..

He tells a 1000 times that he never thought of avoiding her and req her not to think tht he was not liking her etc.. He talks about his feelings and azhuthu azhuthu he hugs her telling he liked her a lot. he liked her a lot..He cries out telling he never knw whtr his feelings for her can be called as Kaadhal but he was truly sorry etc...

Sandhya is shocked but not able to control her tears. they both cry aloud and Sakthi sees this from the window.. (Dont knw wht he is thinking.. Jeeva is not meaning anything wrong frmo his heart.. He just wants to see her happy and knw she is not happy with this marriage..hope he doesnt give wild reactions. and handles this in a matured decent way)

He moves from there silently and Scene freezes with sandhya in between and Jeeva Sakthi on both sides with the Maalai around their neck

Innum Varum

Ippo indha promo paatha i think the vote is for Sandhya...The third scene was really touching but Sakthi and Priya's insecurity is also a reason for this .. daile Sri Rama Jayam mathiri they were talking about it and reminding both Jeeva Sandhya about it...

Priya ku sonna logic than Sakthikum, Paakathe Pesathe Varaathe na adhu thaan seyya thonum...
....Ivare thalela manna vari potta mathiri aachu
Thank you Creatives for the sweet Appa Ponnu scene.. very touching😭

Today Appa Ponnu scene on top. Then Jeeva confession but sorry to say this, Priya irritated me today. Kaadhal okay thaan but kudisa pathi erinjaalum parava ille, enakku en love/romance thaan mukyam nu .. Overa vazhiyara mathiri irundhuchu
anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

promo scene out va..? bolo na anj darlz😳

Vaangamma Vaanga ungala thaan kaanome nu Imsai le thedi thedi kalaichu poyiteein.

Promo illa ma. i dont think they wil have promo its voting vaaram.. But the script as it goes will make the audience feel aiyo paavam for JS and they might win😕..

But we have stopped guessing.. ellame waste nu nenakkara mathiri oru twist kuduthu namma mandaya pitchikaa veppanga namma AV Creatives😉😆...

i just saw todays epi and it made me cry at the end😭...never thought that Jeeva could make me sad😲😡 why does he get his feelings now😡...he is blind..the thing he has for sandy is LOVE,,,wake up man...

No ma No ma, Jeeva ve thappu solla mudiyathu... Appidi nu paatha KkHh le SRK pannathum Thappu thaane? Tht too after getting married and having a child he confessed his feelings le?

Oru vishayam nama koodave irundha adhoda aruma peruma theriyathu ma.. When u realise tht it is no longer going to be with u, thats the time u realise the mistake and the pain of missing it makes u realise the real value of that person or thing in ur life..

I have seen many who doesnt knw to give names to relationships or the feelings they have to the other person.. Jeeva saw her like his mother.. Aana amma mathiri paasama irukkaravanga pondattiya kooda pathukka mudiyum nu he dint realise..

Sandhya thought he would realise and was silent.. She was proved wrong many times but she enver opened her mouth

Take her for example, she was shouting her appa for everything. aana the day she saw him unconscious on the stairs thats when she realised his value in her life illaya?

Did u notice the point where he tels that he never knew tht he had to marry his friend to have that care and friendship for lifelong nu? So still he doesnt knw whtr his feelings for Sandhya and his fear of losing her is called Kaadhal..

When I saw the promo last week itself i had a script in my mind, It was exactly the same thing wht Jeeva confessed.. Helpless situation nu vandha polambal jaasthiyaagum and in that insecurity we try to find all the possible reasons to make the person stay and not mistake them.. Thats wht Jeeva did..

I really feel sorry for Jeeva....  Jeeva ve vittu kudukka mudiyale...

to last but not least...Thanks a lot for the wonderfull updates you do that Anj👏 and the discussions you guys has here😳

Anytime ma, but wish to see u here once like this ma..

thank u for being here. tht too this day... very touching day

thanks dear😊

Imsaiku Varuveeya Varamaatiya? Varalena un pechu Ka😉

reenap75 thumbnail
Jeeva made me cry today really touching lot of touchy scenes today.  As usual they stopped at the crucial point only next week will tell what they have in mind.  But it is great serial and I like it a lot.  May the best pair win.