Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ANWERS T0 SANIHA'S QUESTI0NS:
1. What is your real, birth name? What name do you use? (Note: It is common among all ages and werewolves to use either a Shadow Name (in the case of mages) or Garou name to represent the change in their lives. Figure out what yours is.)

2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it?
Ans:

3. What do you look like? (Include height, weight, hair, eyes, skin, apparent age, and distinguishing features)

4. How do you dress most of the time?
Ans:
5. How do you "dress up?"
Ans:hayeeeeee i lubbb dressing up n alll..har waqtt m thinking abt kinchu n angu nahey tu i am thinking abt sh0pping buying cl0thes jewellery makeup sh0es handbagss..n stealing sum frm my sis's als0 ehehe esp elder 1..I dress up acc0rding t0 0cccasi0ns:)

6. How do you "dress down?"

7. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
Ans:I wear troussers n sleeveless short top..pretty c0mf0rtable in sleepingg..

8. Do you wear any jewelry?
Ans:Yes..on weddings i wear real gold or mum's diamonds lol n with frnds n casually i wear gurly gurly stuff..bangles n necklace earings ringss etcc..

9. In your opinion, what is your best feature?

10. What's your real birth date?
Ans:

11. Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.?
Ans:Veryyyyyyy Neat Clean House Mashallahh..

12. Do you own a car? Describe it.

13. What is your most prized mundane possession? Why do you value it so much?
Ans:I think our values our morals our parents our family n then our friends they are our most valued thingssss..or peoplee..

14. What one word best describes you?
Ans:DINAAA MAI DINAAA KINCHUU KI DINAAA muwah

Edited by KinshukLuvsDina - 14 years ago
ANSWERS T0 SANIHA'S QUESTI0NS PART2:

Familial Questions

1-What was your family like?

2. Who was your father, and what was he like?

My father owns a construction company n he is talll n handsum ehehe n da besttt dadd of this whole worldd..
3. Who was your mother, and what was she like?

My mom is a housewifee..shes pretty aakhir meri mom hain ehehe..shes da sweetest n most understanding luving mom

4. What was your parents marriage like? Were they married? Did they remain married?

Mashallah luv marriage..They are cusins..

5. What were your siblings names? What were they like?

6. What's the worst thing one of your siblings ever did to you? What's the worst thing you've done to one of your siblings?

I guess we all do sumthing or the other each day so worst tu as such koi nae hai haan they complain mom that i use internet so muchh n m mad after bidaai n kinchu which i dun lyk ehehe..

7. When's the last time you saw any member of your family? Where are they now?

Half an hour ago now they r sleeping..

8. Did you ever meet any other family members? Who were they? What did you think of them?

I mashallah ave a biggg family with taya mamu's khala phopo's we all meet each0ther sum of them urm their kids r a bit annoying baki al gud ehehe

Edited by KinshukLuvsDina - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Dina aadhey question pg 2 pe haun aadhey yahaaan😉ek ek kerke keri hun so tht u can easily open the pageee😉😆

Adolescent Questions

1. How old were you when you went on your first date?
Ans:Dina's first date..hmm well for that i need to go to BOMBAY for which m getting super excited
as KINSHUK MAHAJAN promised me a date with himmmmm👏

2. It is common for one's view of authority to develop in their adolescent years. What is your view of authority, and what event most affected it?
Ans:

3. What were you like in high school? What "clique" did you best fit in with?
Ans:I am like a PATAKHAAAAAA😆Ash aur Kareena jaise tu h0ngee naheyy
i am like myself MAI APNEY FAVOURITE HOON😳

4. What were your high school goals?
Ans:GOAL SINCE LAST 2 YRS N FOREVER BIGGEST GOAL AIM DREAM SAPNAA KHAWAB
WHICH I KNW WILL BECUM REALITY IS TO MARRY KINSHUK MAHAJAN N BECUM MRS.KINSHUK MAHAJAN😳

5. Who was your idol when you were growing up? Who did you first fantasize about in your life?
Ans:My idol...urmmm SRK...alth0ugh i didnt kn0w abt luv 0r anything but i lykd him hes my favourite
bachpan se lekerrr ab takkkkkkkk😳😳PYAR TU KINCHU NE SEKHAYA HAI😳😳😳

ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaaaaaayy dinaaa
woooooooo
congrats
ur topics and posts are very positive
and funniii
heheheheheheheh

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Dinaaaaaaaaa, ab thak meri question ka answer nahi diya tumhne 😡

Originally posted by: farislove

Dinaaaaaaaaa, ab thak meri question ka answer nahi diya tumhne 😡

awwwwwww sh0 sh0lllyyyyyyyyyyy sistaaaaaaaaaaa
m sh00 sh0lllyyyyyyyyyy😭😭
w0h kya haina pg2 khul nahey rahaa apkee questions wahein h0ngee
hainaaa??its all cux 0f saniha madam😳 she p0sted s0 many questi0ns
its s0 heavy n0w n m unable t0 0pen itt..😳😭😆
n0w lyk sanihaa u als0 pm me pljj ur questi0nss n teme wh0 else
askdd me nething 0n pg 2😃

Originally posted by: MrsAngadHasija

yaaaaaayy dinaaa

woooooooo
congrats
ur topics and posts are very positive
and funniii
heheheheheheheh

Thankuuuuuuuuuuu sissssssss😉
kuchh p00ch0 gee naheyyy
dil kh0ll ker p00ch0 mauka bhe hai dast00r bhe😆
awwwwww thankss f0r liking my t0picss😉
i lubb bidaai forum u all n kinchu n anguu😳😳
Dina, I asked u to tell us on at least 10 lines, ur reaction on the article about u and Kinshuk 😆, tell us about  ur madness, which seems without any limit 😆
Tell us about ur strike hunger, do u think it was wrong or right?, and why?.........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: farislove

Dina, I asked u to tell us on at least 10 lines, ur reaction on the article about u and Kinshuk 😆, tell us about  ur madness, which seems without any limit 😆

Tell us about ur strike hunger, do u think it was wrong or right?, and why?.........

First 0f alll a biggg huggg t0 u f0r asking me thisss i was reallly wishing t0 answer
sumthign like thissss

Dina didnt eat anything for whole 1 n a half day becux she cried n asked to GOD
that i wana talk to him u ave to makee me talk to my kinchu😳

MY REACTION ON THE ARTICLE ABT ME N MY KINCHU:

Dina lubss Kinchuuu..It feels great that he cares for his fan..n its not just abt me
but this showed how much he luvss all of his fans..He promised to call mee n even
go on a datee with me when il go to bombay inshalllah inshalllah😳
He even said eat sumthing and that il call u plz resume eatinggg..I ate after i got that news frm my di..
This article was cumthing reallly unexpected n i totally had no cluee abt itt😲
I am happpyy that kinchu wud call mee but i wud ave been more happpyy if kinchu wuldnt ave said
that i wont calll frm my mobilebut then its my fault as maine kaam he kuchh aisaa
kiyaaa haiiii😡KINCH'S DARLING DUN TAKE ME WRONG I DID ALL THIS IN JUSTT UR LUV I DUN WANT ANYTHING ELSE😳😳
Ur very understanding luving n caring i atee with a bigggg shmileeeeeeee on my faceeee
becux i knew sumone jiska naam mai 24/7 laitey hooon jiske baarey mai sochte huun
jissey milna chahti hoon jissey baar kerna chahti hooon jisskaa no merey paas naheyy hai
but ave saved it wid just india's code n i talk to ittt😲USSNEY MUJHE KAHAA HAI
K EAT TU MAII FULLL SMILEEE AUR KHUSHE SE KHAYAAA😳😳
My madness is that hes in my day's in my night's hes even in my dreamss..
He's in my cell phone's wallpaper..Hes my computers wallpaper..I cum to forum cux i feell
m closer to kinchuuu my kinchuuuuuu😳😳😳I luvvv the way he talks walks smiles speakss
shoutss criess r0mances his eyesss his cheek chin lipss eyebrows everyhtinggggggg😳
I watch bidaai n its repeats also wen kinch's is shown moree😳
I dun remember him cux i dun think hes away frm mee..hes in my hearttt every dhadkan😳
I dun lyk it when ppl say y r u being mad after a star??i mean plzz understand y cant a normal gurl luv a star
so wat if hes a starrrr hes my luvvvvv for meeeeeeee😭

IF I DID SUMTHING WRONG BY GOING ON HUNGER STRIKE:
I started my hunger strike as i was reallly missing kinchu n reallyy
wanted to talkk to him or get in touch with him for not only a day but
for alwayssss...I prayed to GOD that u knw how true pure eternal my luv for kinchu
is plzzz u ave to make me talk to him n get in touch with him..My di got to knw abt my hunger
strike n i culdnt lie to her..i tld her yes m on hunger strikee..n will break once my kinchu calls
me or i get in touch with him..i had to share my feelings with sum1..so i shared with my di..she
tld kinchu abt all thiss..n he replied that Dina plz eat sumthing i promise u il call u soon n meet u
inshallah wen ul cum to bombayyy..
After 1 whole day 1 whole nytee next morning at 12 am i read that msg n then ateeeee..
I atee after thanking GOD n saying i lub u to kinchu..

I DUN THINK I DID SUMTHING WRNG..UNTIL N UNLESS KINSHUK TOOK IT WRNG OR WAS SAD
OR DISHEARTED OR SUMTHINGG..IF HE WAS FINE WITH ITT I DUN THINK I DID SUMTHING WRNG..
I KNW I LUVVV MY FAMILYY AL0TTT N S0 D0 THEY BUT I LUV KINCHU N I DID WAT I THOUGHT AT DAT
TYM..WELL ANYWAY IF KINCHU DIDNT LYK IT OR WAS ANGRY THEN I FEEELL I DID VERY WRONG N I
SHULDNT AVE DONE THAT..CUX I NEVER WANTED TO PUT HIM IN TROUBLEEE N THAT TOO CUX OF ME
DINA LUBSSS HER KINCHUUU ALOTTTTTTTTT😳BUT I LUVV MY FAMILY N FRIENDS ALSO N THEY ARE VERY MAD AT MEE THAT UR 1ST PRIORITY SHUD BE URSELF N N0T KINCHU😭😭
I BELIEVE WEN U LUV SUM1 U DUN SEE ANYTHING INFRONT OF THEM..
U JUST WANTTTT THEM TO BE HAPPYY..I KNW BUT I NEVER WANTED TO PUT MY KINCHU IN TROUBLE
I ALWAYSS WANT HIM TO BE HAPPYYY SMILINGGG N SUCCESSFULL MY WISHES PRAYERS R WITH HIM

Sorry Dina, but u did more than wrong by this strike hunger, think of it much logically, coz this make no sense at all..........
There r many who like him, but by going on strike hunger doesn't mean that all should do this, coz sorry to say, in this way, u r making some people think to do this, which is bad, by going on a strike hunger doesn't mean to force them in anything, it seems much on a bad note..........
If the other fans don't do like this, doesn't mean they don't like him, u don't need to prove ur like for anyone....... 
Love is not a game, u don't even know him personally, u love an image only, if he was bad looking, u would not love him or even do all this.........
Sorry to say, but I am truely disappointed on such reaction.........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago