Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkbest thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys
@dhruvi.....- i read your post in the last CC .....you said they are done shooting for all the episodes of IRI?? only two left that they are going to shoot in december 2nd or 3rd (on his wedding anniversary πŸ˜• finale i am guessing) that you guys might go on the sets for (lucky you guys....hope you guys get to go and give him lots of love from all of us....and take lots of pics). So he is not even shooting at all this whole month of november so they shot all of the ep ahead of time and will show them at different times...??

@Anam--loved the Vm.....very cute...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by srkbest - 14 years ago
srkbest thumbnail
Ok guys so
i am back with the caps of this sunday's episode of IRI with KSG ....especially at Sani's request

srkbest thumbnail
Another thing to share with you guys.....I did not see this before when it actually came out so i am posting it...(sorry if some of you had seen it already)
An article of Shraddha talking about Being With Karan. The title of the article is "Being Together" (it has interview bits of other celebrity couples too on their lives. This is from Times of India Pune edition from 18 October 2009.
I put the Shraddha part in red

Here is the whole original article (it might be hard to see)

And here is the shraddha part in text for those who can't read the image texts or something

In between hectic schedules, telly actors find time to make things special for their loved ones

AMRITA MULCHANDANI Times News Network

THEIR schedule is killing. It's difficult for them to steal few moments from their pressing career on small screen. Yet television stars do make an effort to spend quality time with their loved ones to keep the romance alive.
TIME TOGETHER
Newly wed couple Karan Singh and Shraddha Nigaam are having a gala time these days. "I am not too busy these days but Karan is working back to back. I think one has to set priorities and strike a balance between work and home. Though Karan is busy he takes out time for me whenever it is needed," says Shraddha.
ON THE SETS
Shraddha says that she also visits Karan's sets. "If he is shooting close by and we can spend good time together, I make sure to go on the sets and chat with him. There was a time (before marriage) when I was scared to do that. But now it's a different story," laughs Shraddha.
ON AN ISLAND
Shraddha says that the two of them makes sure to go on atleast "three trips in a year. We just went to Goa and it's really much fun to be away from the city and spend time with him for days together."
SURPRISE, SURPRISE
Shraddha recalls, "He arranged a beautiful private dinner for me under the starlit sky in Goa. It was really romantic and beautiful. He is also very scared to shop for me but this time he gifted me lovely shoes, jewellery and clothes. I was very happy to see all this as finally he can buy things for me. Till now it was only me who use to go and shop for him."

TOGETHER FOREVER
While Shraddha feels, "We both are easy going individuals, and we are not too possessive about each other,"

I don't know its just weird that this article was published after all those dreadful articles about them seperating were spread in the news. Especially the worst one coming Times of India Newspaper itself and then they release this...πŸ˜•

chahat_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i m soooo jeloussssssssssssssssss

crap crap crap i wish i was there in mumbai

omg dhruvi amby and miths I AM FRIKIN JELOUS of all 3 of u

bt soo happy 4 u guys at the same timeeeeeeee

omggg i cant believe it

well u better tell him abt me ROFL and kps

sigh~! this is sooo exciting

btw he looked super hot in IRI thnx 4 the caps sara

@rainu go 2 previous CC and chek d vms i posted

@meri behenaaaaaaaaaaa OMG awsome vm miss all of themm bt everythings gna b alright ;) hehe

where is cupcake ? hmph

congo on new cc btw hehe

ur jelous angi
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: srkbest

Ok guys so

good morning janejigris πŸ˜ƒ
wao wao thaks sara for making my morning beutiful
i am back with the caps of this sunday's episode of IRI with KSG ....especially at Sani's request
πŸ˜ƒ

man he is the only person who can make those sexy pouts i love his style one hand in pocket and in one hand mike
janleva dudeπŸ˜‰

oh mymy look at his mouth the way role tounge amazing πŸ˜›uffffffffff kash main mike hoti yaar kitna kaske pakda hai😳

ufffffffffffffff yeh inner kyun pehna hai mujhe boxer dekhni thi na koi baat nahi agli baar dekha dena 😈

o ho the way he bend with that dimple flashingπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ mansi phirse gayi uske charm main πŸ˜‰

oh wao sexy 😳

amazing i just want to kiss him 😳

oye hoe finger attack love u jaanu πŸ˜ƒ

ab to mujhe mike bana hi hai boss πŸ˜†

wah wah what attitude dude killing eyes πŸ˜ƒ

just wao

amazing pout and finger movement too gud πŸ˜ƒ

now see how humble karan is meeting him isse dekhe kaun kahega success iske sar ke upar chad gayi bloddy news reporters😑

oye hoye love his smile kash main neil ki jaha hoti pata hai sirf haath milane se kaam nahi chalta hahaha

amazing smile πŸ˜ƒ

killing smileπŸ˜ƒ

ufffffffffffffff is smile par aur yeh finger movement par hi to hum phida hai πŸ˜‰

love u

kaan main khujli hui kya main karun khuji aapke kaan main😳

oye that reminds me of jhalak yaar ek haath peeche love itπŸ˜ƒ

now i am tired baki ke tum log likhon πŸ˜ƒ
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
thanks for the pics mithi
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
dhruvi ji
pics maine nahi diye sara ne diye hai
πŸ˜ƒ
chahat_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omgg me watchin IRI

hayee ramm i cn soo see his dimple he actually LOOKS happy again

OMG shradha has gone bak πŸ€” mujhe nahi pata bhai

mujhe sirf acha smile karta hua armaan chahiye !!
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys tht article posted is dated 18th oct 2009
armaanno01fan thumbnail
hiii guysss.im in school lol..we had supply...

OMG AHHHHH*SCREAMS* ..thankssssss sara sooooooooooo muchhhh....HE LOOKS HAWTTTTTTTTT

a@the article..im really confused..i just dont know what to say..whats the truth and whats not...all i can say is I WANNA HEAR FROM KARAN AND KARAN ONLY!!! IM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO THESE ARTICLES WHICH MAY OR NOT BE TRUE

karan please speak up..i understand it may be hard for u with all this going around..but please for your fans speak up as soon as you can

acha guy im here for abit!!!

sirf 1 page move huaa....cmonn..i want atleast 10 pages full when i cum back from school...(its only my 2nd lesson)

and sara..thanks for liking my VM!!!