RiSha12384 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Dadaji was giving Naitik the 3rd degree about the wallet change....Naitik was so sincere and told him that he is sorry about changing the wallet without asking...but the wallet worked in his favor....because atleast DJ talked to him....he said Dj can hit him or yell at him...he can take anything but not DJ's silence...he then said he is sorry about losing the export order...DJ said not to worry about it and that the wallet was Chokhi...and that he will use it from now on...🤗

Everyone is Happy....everyone goes 4 pooja...akshi is worried about the gift...courier hasn't arrived yet...while akshara, nandini and rashmi are talking about it...naitik pops in..and says kya hua..😍.they all say kuch nahi...he says chaliye..pooja ke baad mera patni mujhe gift dene wali.( naitik is really cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee during this scene)...akshi is worried..

The 2 families are doing pooja...

Akshara and Naitik passing looks between each other...(naitik loving stares and sweet smiles, akshara nervous smiles)...he brush shoulder taps her..and says i cant be patient anymore...i want my gift🤣..(so cute he looks like a kid asking 4 presents, so impatient).....nandini shushes him..😆
kaka is watching from the balcony .... and then he walks over to the rest of the family...smiling.....every1 looks back and see's OMI....everyone is shocked but very happy...

Singhania's finish pooja as well...

poor akshi she looks like she is about to barf the entire time...akshi was about 2 make a run for it...when naitik stops him and closes his eye and asked 4 his gift....she was so scared...and about to spill the beans...just then the courier arrives...and akshara runs to get the gift....naitik open his eye and says he will go check who is at the door...nandini and reshmi stall munna.....hehehhe...munna is wondering what is going on with all of them today...hehehhee...🤣🤣

Akshara tell him 2 forget it...and ask's him to close his eyes...and she places a box in his hands
he opens up the gift and see's the watch..its beautiful....he says its totally his taste...sober, elegant ,stylish.....he says dont feel bad but i thought u totally 4 got my gift...she says aap bhi na...he looks around the room and grabs her and gives her a hug.. and they smile at each other...😳😍

diwale fireworks outside.....they are all having fun....naitik grabs akshara's hand and signals her 2 give a kiss....she shakes her head noo....he looks upset ...so she looks around and plants one on his cheek...he is pleased and they have a moment....😍

Akshi wakes up the nxt morning..and see's naitik missing from the bed....she comes down and the rest of the family asks if he is awake...she tells them she doesnt kno where he went...just then munna walks in with Dadaji in exercise gear....hehehe....the family teases naitik... gayatri annouces that Akshi will be going 2 maayka and naitik looks sad....but then he finds out that he can go 2...he is 😃...

Rajbanna was flirty and  tells gayatri she was looking great YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK🤢🤢🤢

Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u missed the hug n the kiss!!! actually even i missed the hug
RiSha12384 thumbnail
i am updating as i am watchinng..the rest is coming soon...
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
n yes di i liked d way naitik was lik "my wife wil b givin me a gift"........so impatient........
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol......what a hug that was.....and it was not at all environment friendly.
good u all discuss i will be back tomorrow now lots of pending work.
now i know how to click pics so my be rady for t-shirt research.
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pinky35

lol......what a hug that was.....and it was not at all environment friendly.

good u all discuss i will be back tomorrow now lots of pending work.
now i know how to click pics so my be rady for t-shirt research.

hi pinky im back finally
had another bout of fever but allright now. done with my ams too.
i'll be coming online for soem days now.
im glad that we got to see naksha scenes today.
the hug was simply awesome and the kiss .omg!! i was drooling over them
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

Dadaji was giving Naitik the 3rd degree about the wallet change....Naitik was so sincere and told him that he is sorry about changing the wallet without asking...but the wallet worked in his favor....because atleast DJ talked to him....he said Dj can hit him or yell at him...he can take anything but not DJ's silence...he then said he is sorry about losing the export order...DJ said not to worry about it and that the wallet was Chokhi...and that he will use it from now on...

Everyone is Happy....everyone goes 4 pooja...akshi is worried about the gift...courier hasn't arrived yet...while akshara, nandini and rashmi are talking about it...naitik pops in..and says kya hua...they all say kuch nahi...he says chaliye..pooja ke baad mera patni mujhe gift dene wali.( naitik is really cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee during this scene)...akshi is worried..

The 2 families are doing pooja...

Akshara and Naitik passing looks between each other...(naitik loving stares and sweet smiles, akshara nervous smiles)...he brush shoulder taps her..and says i cant be patient anymore...i want my gift...nandini shushes him..😆
kaka is watching from the balcony .... and then he walks over to the rest of the family...smiling.....every1 looks back and see's OMI....everyone is shocked but very happy...

Thanks Shanta. Naitik was very cute today.His rootna (even for a millisecond) was very sweet and he got what he wanted 😳.Akshara ne kissie de diya 😳 😳 😳
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nasco

<br>hi pinky im back finally<br>had another bout of fever but allright now. done with my ams too.<br>i'll be coming online for soem days now.<br>im glad that we got to see naksha scenes today.<br>the hug was simply awesome and the kiss .omg!! i was drooling over them<br>

shweta di finally!! how r u??....
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
naitik melted daddaji's heart today his words touched his heart tht he wanted daddaji to scold him poor naitik ! but daddaji forgave him  so sweet all problems solved :)
but another arising tomorrow- lost necklace !
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Love_Naksh-

naitik melted daddaji's heart today his words touched his heart tht he wanted daddaji to scold him poor naitik ! but daddaji forgave him so sweet all problems solved :)<br>but another arising tomorrow- lost necklace !<br>

ya another problem..did u noticed wen gayatri told akshara is going home.naitik for a second became sad...but jab usse pata chala ke woh akshara ko lene jayega to woh bahut khush hogaya tha..