Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh I know! That's very irritating! I really hope they fix the whole schedule.. and make it to where it's the same again. :(

And I didn't say this earlier since it's not showing up on mine... but I REALLY LOVE the banner! That was such a cute scene... our classic "besharam" scene! 😃
-Ami- thumbnail

I know right? I think we're 4 epi's behind now since this week it was 2, and now the 2 from this weekend will make it 4 epi's behind. Almost a WHOLE WEEK! =(

Oh, and thank! And i know right? The classic "besharam" scene. We need more scenes like those.
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Aww almost a whole week?! That's not good at all! Someone needs to tell the channel to fix the issue soon! :(

Haha.. we really do need more scenes of them that we could call classic! I wish we'd get more of them.
-Ami- thumbnail
Yepp, its almost a whole week. =(

And we totally need classic scene. You know, like Premeer have their Shiv Mandir scenes, Armaan-Riddhim have thier tripping and catching scenes, RM had fighting scenes.--Just like that we need classics for ShaVa. =P
desi_baby07 thumbnail

Aww yeah. All those are classics. :)

I think any scene with "phas gaye" would be a complete classic for ShaVa. Everytime I hear that... it instantly reminds me of them.
Gosh.. what wonders they've done on me! 😳
-Ami- thumbnail

I can only remember one scene as a "phas gaye" scene. Were there more?

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Well I don't know if you saw the epi but it was when Shaurya got mad at Varsha over the baby issue when she confronted him... during Teej. Shaurya realized that Varsha kept a vrat for him.. so he went to manaofy her... and he said "phas gaya". Lolz but those are the only two.. and it still reminds me of them. 😳
-Ami- thumbnail
I can't remember that scene now. =( I think it was probably one of those scene that I had missed and never got around to watching.
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Aww yeah maybe. You were busy during those days with swimming.

I have to go now. Mom is calling me to masage her head. I gotta do my duty as a daughter lolz.. or my aunt's gonna haunt  me! 😆
-Ami- thumbnail

Haha, your aunt will haunt you? I'm guessing the one that most of the times had a problem with all you did, right? See you later. =)