Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meli

I second Anj and Sri. Saw this movie last night, had high expecations cause of JWM, but it was a big  dissapointment.

Enakku theriyum all will get disappointed if we watch it having JWM in mind..

I only liked "Oru naal iravil",  i only saw that song on sun music so  I think it was used at the end😳

I liked the same song for its beat and yes its the end title song as the costumes of the lead reminds us of Mauja hi Mauja song which was also used in the end of the movie.

I liked the song Kadain Kaadhalai which replaces Tum Se Hi in the remake... I liked it for Karthik's voice which was used only for the 'Kandain Kaadhalai' bit in that song.. After that its Udit Narayan singing the whole song

overall, I would have liked this movie alot  if I never saw JWMπŸ˜›

Idhukku thaan I gave the first line in my Review as not to see the movie as a remake of JWM as it will surely disappoint us...

@ Sri, good to see u here😊. 'Thangam' is missing you..

I agree with u. I dont knw about Jayam Ravi but I thought 'Gene' could hv done 'Anj'πŸ˜‰ as bubbly gal means it is genelia. thats her trademark in kollywood ... She would have looked better with Sid 😳 as he is also used to doing bigshot and bubbly roles... Most of his roles are bubbly and he is from a rich family either in India or Abroad....

Santhanam comedy le timing comedy nu naan feel pannathu was the last bit where they bring a hindi movie πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...  first time ketkumbothu it really sounded funny and shcoking.Movie paathavanga willbe knwing wht i am telling ille?πŸ˜‰

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago