Pribz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: jaanlover

awwwie ur sooo cute 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
and yeah....once again...you are most welcome sweetheart πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I work in an accountant - office...I work as a bookkeeper/ financial

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh okaay! niceee  jobπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

soooooooooo... what movives did u watch today ?
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -prabz-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh okaay! niceee  jobπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

soooooooooo... what movives did u watch today ?

Well I have watched Dil Bole Hadippa ( I had Bought it almost three weeks ago but hadn't time to watch it)
I have also watched Wanted and What's your Raashee.
And also Humko deewana kar gaye...😳 πŸ˜³
Heyyyyyyyy sweet hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you alll? missed u all loads!!!!!

woooow we have moved to the 15th Kat FC i am soooo happy everyone simply rocks and luv yaa all loads and the Kat FCs rocks and this FC is gonna rock all the way!! congooooooooooo too everyone!!

Prabzuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my sweet heart luv yaa dear awesome front page u have done a great work dear i love that u did add the winners etc... u have done a awesome work and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your title dear its too goood very nice!

Pribz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

Well I have watched Dil Bole Hadippa ( I had Bought it almost three weeks ago but hadn't time to watch it)
I have also watched Wanted and What's your Raashee.
And also Humko deewana kar gaye...😳 πŸ˜³

oh
i watched themm all other that whats your raashee lool
i didnt really like dil bole hadippa or wanted lool not my type of movie lol

what did u think of theem ?

Hii Reenuu how are u sweet heart?

Thank you sooooo much dear for sharing that awesome article loved what Ranbir said about Katrina totally agree with him he is soo much right everyone here thank u sooo much for all the articles and videos special thanxx too Prabzu, Kajal & Reenuu luv yaaa all and u 3 have done a awesome work omgggg i watched the interview that interview with the journalist is seriously the best interview ever Katrina is soo intelligent and the other interview is in her home awwww she is looking sooo cute and sweet and soo adorable and her home is sooooo beautiful!
Pribz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

Heyyyyyyyy sweet hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you alll? missed u all loads!!!!!

woooow we have moved to the 15th Kat FC i am soooo happy everyone simply rocks and luv yaa all loads and the Kat FCs rocks and this FC is gonna rock all the way!! congooooooooooo too everyone!!

Prabzuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my sweet heart luv yaa dear awesome front page u have done a great work dear i love that u did add the winners etc... u have done a awesome work and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your title dear its too goood very nice!

heey
im fine thanks how about u?
yeaah we have moved  congo to u  as well
soo how was your shopping trip?

your welcomee, lool im trying to gte some one to make siiggiess for the awards but there's too many to doo
glad you liked the title😳😳
Fell free to use made by Fary its simply perfect and gorgeous avis me totally in love with these avis and credit if u use them guys:

jaanlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -prabz-

oh
i watched themm all other that whats your raashee lool
i didnt really like dil bole hadippa or wanted lool not my type of movie lol

what did u think of theem ?

I didn't like Dil bole hadippa that much...I expected more of the movie...so was a little bit disappointed.
Wanted was also not my type of movie...just watched and What's your Raashee was also nothing special.

jaanlover thumbnail

Fell free to use made by Fary its simply perfect and gorgeous avis me totally in love with these avis and credit if u use them guys:

Thanks for sharing sweetheart. I had saw them already...but great idea to put them also here 😳 πŸ˜³
They are simply amazing
jaanlover thumbnail

Hii Reenuu how are u sweet heart?

Thank you sooooo much dear for sharing that awesome article loved what Ranbir said about Katrina totally agree with him he is soo much right everyone here thank u sooo much for all the articles and videos special thanxx too Prabzu, Kajal & Reenuu luv yaaa all and u 3 have done a awesome work omgggg i watched the interview that interview with the journalist is seriously the best interview ever Katrina is soo intelligent and the other interview is in her home awwww she is looking sooo cute and sweet and soo adorable and her home is sooooo beautiful!

I'm fine Crystal angel....How are you...?
How was ur day...? and specially how was your shopping...?

You are such a beautiful person Crystal....Love u loads...