Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lol Adhaani are already phamous before their entry..wonder what's gonna happen once they enter..

Back to MN: Today's last scene almost got me into tears. The way Nupur said, "please mujhe chod ke mat jaao." And the way she was controlling herself from breaking down. Fabulous job By Rati I must say. And Mayank, his expression was priceless. That shock was so evident. Since, it was like so uncalled for. Arjun was marvellous. ArTi did a fantastic job. The last scene really touched me.
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: utfracks

Lol Adhaani are already phamous before their entry..wonder what's gonna happen once they enter..

Back to MN: Today's last scene almost got me into tears. The way Nupur said, "please mujhe chod ke mat jaao." And the way she was controlling herself from breaking down. Fabulous job By Rati I must say. And Mayank, his expression was priceless. That shock was so evident. Since, it was like so uncalled for. Arjun was marvellous. ArTi did a fantastic job. The last scene really touched me.

So true...... i mean acting was fabulous....... AB/RP hats off to them.....
Piya_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurByGod

Guys...respect the paradise...no Adhani talk here...only Mayur talk please....😉😉

Mayur paradise...SG love mansion....what next? adhani _____________???😆
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

excellent....you said it all....hopefully we'll get more emotional scene on Monday...and then our heart break...a bus stop scene...and Nupur running behind the bus....
spiritcrimson thumbnail
@JEss- If I'm not wrong, MJHT has always taken on filmy lines. SO this time too, it's gonna be something filmy. Perhaps Mayank wasn't in that bus after all!
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayurByGod

excellent....you said it all....hopefully we'll get more emotional scene on Monday...and then our heart break...a bus stop scene...and Nupur running behind the bus....

Jess aage ka bhi bolo yaar......... dont stop at heart break...... nahi to heart attack aajaayega.....😆.. soch soch ke ki patch up kab hoga........😆 I still think i need a fanaa hug in the end.........😛............. give me 10 things i ask for 10 more....... i am seriously hopeless.........

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piya_2009

Mayur paradise...SG love mansion....what next? adhani _____________???😆

PAAGAL KHANA.....😃

.PINK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bronze.

Hi
am neetu.. and you are....

I am Lina
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@JEss- If I'm not wrong, MJHT has always taken on filmy lines. SO this time too, it's gonna be something filmy. Perhaps Mayank wasn't in that bus after all!

mayank wasnt in the bus ... i know it......🥱
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wish that's true...and I'll pray for it....may be she comes back to college...with lost hopes...and then he's there in the college...and they come face to face in college....

Edited by MayurByGod - 14 years ago