Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
kaka brought kaki and anshu back home..Rajshri did kaki's grehpravesh again (yeh rishta kya kehlata hai title track was played) They entered the house, touched everybody's feet, Vishambhar was happy to see Sunaina back...Omi apologizes to Vishambhar ..Anshu is happy to be back..Everybody has tears in their eyes..the whole family is delighted to see kaki back..Omi is a changed person now :D

varsha is making preparations for the Diwali pooja....Naitik calls Varsha and enquires about kaki..Varsha tells him that kaki is back..akshara is jumping with joy..she hugs naitik...

next morning, Maheshwari's are preparing for Diwali pooja...Omi comes with Sunaina to the temple 😲 Varsha reminds Rajshri that she's fine now and she doesn't need any medicines..Everybody praises Varsha for her concern ..Rajshri is happy and she says Varsha is her daughter

In the morning Naitik wakes up 😍 (this scene is worth drooling over ) and finds Akshara missing on the bed..He says Daddaji will be very happy with his bahu but me??? He takes out a few gifts frm the cupboard

Rajshekhar and Gayitri take the blessings of Daddaji and Bhabhi ma..Naitik comes and both him and aksh take blessings of elders...Daddaji is happy with Akshara and asks her to keep smiling always bec. she is his grehlaxmi.........Daddaji and Raj prepare to leave for the office to do Diwali pooja...Akshara offers to help Gayitri in kitchen but she says they will handle it 😡 Naitik tells Akshara that she got 10 on 10 from Daddaji for Ramcharitmanas paath but he didn't even get one point...but he will get it now 😃

choti makes a rangoli 🥱 and Dhaniya and bHola have a small argument (well Dhaniya is the only lady in the show who calls her husband "tum" ) 👍🏼

hhhmm Naitik gifts Akshara a saaree and Akshara likes it very much and she hugs Naitik..He asks for his gift..akshara says she'll give it to him after laxmi pooja..He says why don't you admit you forgot my gift? she says no i didn't forget, how can i forget? Naitik says okay i'll wait "I quit" (bechara pehle se hi QUIT kar chuka hai) ...When Naitik left the room, Akshara says how can i forget this? now what should i do? make some excuse and go to the market ? ..the episode ends there

In the precap, Daddaji finds a new wallet in his kurta..he calls munnaEdited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sounds like a cool episode so far....Naitik in beige 😍....cant wait....

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

sounds like a cool episode so far....Naitik in beige 😍....cant wait....

ahhhhhhh i can't wait either..... 😍 i'll have to wait till evening to watch it .
desertrose21 thumbnail
Kaki grehpravesh?! 😆

whats next, KK Suhaagraat?! 🤣
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

Kaki grehpravesh?! 😆

whats next, KK Suhaagraat?! 🤣

nahi nahi Nida....I hope it stopped at the grihapravesh....otherwise I will go and drink a green juice 🤢
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

nahi nahi Nida....I hope it stopped at the grihapravesh....otherwise I will go and drink a green juice 🤢

no we will have to satisfy ourselves by their stares
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
I noticed that Varsha also calls Shaurya tum once in a way...
desertrose21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

stares are more than enough for us 😆

anything more and hum sab bhaag jaayenge
desertrose21 thumbnail

I noticed that Varsha also calls Shaurya tum once in a way...

yeah i've heard her call him both "aap" and "tum"

the aap was also when she picked up his shoes   😡
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

for once I'm happy with just stares...the samarpan will just kill me 🤢😆😆