Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anu-s

Well Seriously , They have  make mockery of the Institution Of Marriage in the Kaka-Kaki track.
After so many yrs of Marriage Kaka woke up from his sleep and realized that all is not well between them & they should divorce and in a jiffy he realizes that he cant live without his wife & son.
What is this yaar?😲
Ek pal mein kuch , aur doosre hi pal mein kuch aur.😲   Strange yaar........
Creatives are mastering themselves in showing illogical tracks.
Yes you are right, They can show us anything.

i competeley agree wid u guyz...is show main ab uch bhi ho sakta hai...no bharosa...bt i hope ki creatives read our discussions and request and do sumdng..kaash yrkkkh pehle jaisa ho jaaye...

musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

WHAT!Then, the creatives r gonna give all of us, a big "SUPRISE".............I would prefer reading my Chemistry text book rather than watch their on-screen chemistry...............My romance with hydrocarbons r more worth watching.................Anyways, whatever!I'm gonna blow them up, if they do that! 😡 They could, in the worst case, show the Bhola-Dhaniya romance or Raj-Gayathri track would also be fine!But seriously, no more kakka-kakki stuff......PUHLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The entire track was just a scene filler...a slap in the face to those who have experienced divorce...reconciliation does not happen 5-10 minutes after a spouse leaves. That really shows how much the creatives value the audiences' intelligence...I was so upset to see how this ended yesterday (and overjoyed that this miserable storyline is over)...and I will stop watching the show if they show a kaka-kaki samarpan scene today... 🤢
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

The entire track was just a scene filler...a slap in the face to those who have experienced divorce...reconciliation does not happen 5-10 minutes after a spouse leaves. That really shows how much the creatives value the audiences' intelligence...I was so upset to see how this ended yesterday (and overjoyed that this miserable storyline is over)...and I will stop watching the show if they show a kaka-kaki samarpan scene today... 🤢

True....they seem to have shown that years of differences can get reconcilled in a jiffy......
Nonetheless atleast this overbearing track got over......
Its Miserability was totally uncalled foor!!
CVs seem to have taken an oath to precede all happy occasions with someone or the others sadhu faces!🤢
ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
samarpan.......lol so funni.....imagin kaka n kaki
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
finally YRKKH is back..........
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinky35