FGF - Feel Good Factor

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
FGF - Feel Good Factor measures our satisfaction level regarding our life in general.
Have you ever thought of it?
Often times we just feel great and good and at peace with ourselves. We learn to accept things as they are and perhaps try to improve the lot of others based on our abilities.
I would not say it is "Happiness Index" which is a product of the fulfillment of a desire as desires are endless. Perhaps self-satisfaction is a better word with a balance of health, wealth and right understanding.
Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You work harder, your more satisfied !
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktheback

You work harder, your more satisfied !

yes quite true proper use of the time in our hands.\
But if work keeps piling up and we are very exhausted it could be frustrating too.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Summer3

yes quite true proper use of the time in our hands.\
But if work keeps piling up and we are very exhausted it could be frustrating too.πŸ˜†

work piles up only when you feel lazy πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktheback

work piles up only when you feel lazy πŸ˜†

Yes procrastination and the feeling of guilt. I have procrastimated before and actually the worked needed only 5 mins to do.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think my 'Happiness Index' is above 70%....Everywork not give 100% satisfaction,but If we try to do our best or if you do justice with your job or anything you do, our mind get happiness and if we able of give atleast little happiness/love/help/care others our happiness index will increase.....we should try to cherish our own things...and I believe little ego is imp in life to imporve our values and goals😊. Edited by Believe - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes procrastination and the feeling of guilt. I have procrastimated before and actually the worked needed only 5 mins to do.

So true 😎
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

I think my 'Happiness Index' is above 70%....Everywork not give 100% satisfaction,but If we try to do our best or if you do justice with your job or anything you do, our mind get happiness and if we able of give atleast little happiness/love/help/care others our happiness index will increase.....we should try to cherish our own things...and I believe little ego is imp in life to imporve our values and goals😊.

Ah contentment and sharing.
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think ppl R genetically inclined to B satisfied with their lot or not πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

I think ppl R genetically inclined to B satisfied with their lot or not πŸ˜†

Most probably the economy is driven by people who are discontented and want more and more.
This creates a demand for goods and services.
But several people work hard and earn money not for themselves but to provide for the parents and family. They want to fulfill their duties and responsibilities. With costs going up they have to work harder and harder like a robot.