Journey of a life-time AR mini

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, SAZ! here. Okay so this is another concept that's been killing my head for a really long time. Okay, I know I have like 7 ffs pending, but there on a seasonal break at the moment. lolzz😆

Ok so this ff is inspired by this old 90's show The Nanny, so I hope you all like it.

INTRO:

"WHAT! Diana Louis, that scumbag left me for that tramp" she shouted from her throat as she just found out the bad news of her boyfriend cheating on her. "I wasted 2 years of my life on the guy, and he just went ahead and cheated on me' why would anyone cheat on me" she asked her best friend. "Ridhima relax, he doesn't know what he just lost. Tell that bas***d I QUIT!" she stormed off from the store as she had just found out that her boyfriend has cheated on her.

Walking around from door to door, as she tried selling cosmetics, she sighed, as she knew her life was over. A cosmetic seller, that wasn't gonna get her money, she's a 24 year old intern at a hospital, and her dues are coming up. In order to get pass her internship, she has to pay a huge amount to the hospital with in a year. She worked at a stationary store before, but now after finding out about her boss/boyfriend's cheating on her, she had to quit.

"Okay, one last time" she sighed and rung the bell. She waited a couple of seconds, until a man opened the door. "Oh Thank God you are here, we were waiting for you" he said in a British accent. "You were? WOW!" she thought confused as to how they knew she would come. She observed the house with her eyes gazing at every spectacle. The house was a mansion, with a beautiful sparkling attire to it.

"Okay so the children are a bit tiring, one has n personality, one has multi personalities, and the other acts older than he should" he explained to her, as she cocked her eyebrows. "Children? Where did they come from?" she asked trying to figure out what he was talking about. "You honestly don't think you can be a nanny without kids, now do you?" he chuckled as he looked at her in a weird way.

"Nanny?"

"Yes, you are here for the job of the nanny of the niece and nephews of millionaire Armaan Malik right?" here eyes popped open. She was inside armaan Malik's mansion, a top tycoon, who has the world on the tip of his hand.

"You'll get paid 15 dollars an hour, and get to live here" the person said in a melodious way.

Ridhima's eyes popped open instantly, she get paid twice as much as she got paid In her old job, and she gets to live in a mansion. Hmmm think Ridhima think. A job trying to sell make up, or a job where you live in a mansion, making 5 times the money. What, am I stupid, what's there to think about, "I"LL TAKE IT!" she said merely, as the person looked at her happily and relieved.

----------------------------------------------------
So....what do you guys think? Please leave you're views, and tell me if you want pms :) 😉

Luv SAZ!😛
Edited by SaziArmaan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

first one to comment finally!!!!!!!!

wow interesting concept!!!!!!!!!!! sazz

nice idea do pm me kk

-sanam-

Edited by PheliNazar - 14 years ago
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sound's really interesting, please do continue! :)
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Saz,
waow now like all ur stories this one is also interesting wht can we say its you na,
concept is looking interesting n Armaan in Millionaire now that makes story more gr8,
lets see how they meet now so plz don't make us keep waiting Sazi becuse that is so not going to fair so u better post the part soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzz thanx for the pm
Rockstar_ria thumbnail
Hey saz....

Sweety...it's a nice concept.....loved it......

I don't know if i would be able to read this ff....but all i wanna say is continue soon with the parts......

Thanks for the pm....

Take care....

Love

Ria

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow....sazo....
amazing script bacha...
I still wonder ...tu kaise likh leti hai ..
teri nani ko kuch nai aata....lolz...
mere badam chori karke khaye the na tune😆
anywys continue soon....
Love ya
Neha.
DMG4EVER thumbnail
OMG saz another one!! Whats rong with yhu .. have u lost ih man ..!!??!!! nyhu leaving ur tapped brain for a while the concept is really gd nd yh ive seen a couple of epis of that .. my big sis used to watch it loadz .. i'll tell her to have a luk at yhur ff ...

Ox Misha
mkp1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Typically AMAZING..... YAAR
loved it 2 gud.... do continue soon plz ... and pm when u update
thanks- misha
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oyye hoye!!!! My genius freak kya baat hai..
another ff NICE!!!!!
The starting was AMAZING as usual DUH!
can't wait to read more!
LUV YA!!!!
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh totally love it..cant wait to read more..thankc  4 the pm..
❤️MONA