Sharing a swing, and ugly realities!-PriDa, SaVni

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Sitting on the swing: Kingie and Queenie share a swing? Together now yet separate entities, with each other yet still somehow distant, soon to be bonded by engagement but still two pillars of strength which are on their own and always will be, no matter how much they start depending on each other and counting on each other's presence in their lives..They are still proud, and they still sit erect..And that gives me hope that even though that one month got sucked in the blackhole of time, they're not all into each other, they're still not even sitting anywhere close, and they still maintain their distance..And that means we haven't missed much, that one month didn't take away the journey we so wanted to witness, and that we'll get to see every phase of their relationship..

Reality:
When reality strikes, superficial intentions have nothing else to do other than finding solace in a far-away corner. The news of Avni Gujral's pregnancy seemed to shake the very foundations of Sameer Saxena today.. Did he remember his revenge? Did he remember that he wanted to destroy Avni Gujral to hurt her mom? Shouldn't he have had a reason for celebration today considering it's that particular moment in time when his plans are turning into an ugly reality. But no, it seems the hands of fate and karma are going to teach him a lesson or two on consequences..He'll have to face the wrath of both Damini Gujral and Prithvi Saxena, the queen and king of LNMDJ world respectively, and he'll suffer when Avni Gujral will leave him alone on learning his truth, hopefully..Isolation will be the perfect teacher, and time too..

The birth of this child will serve the middle Saxena brother right..And who knows, maybe this baby will be his redemption..And whenever Saxena brothers need a lesson in life on how not to act on impulses, and how not to go on vengeful extravaganzas without giving it a proper thought, and how not to hold someone guilty without proof, this child, if they grace the stage of this world someday, will be the perfect reminder ..The brothers will think and think much before they take a particular route, because the child will remind them to stay grounded and in their limits..

I felt for Mommy-to-be, was glad that Daddy-to-be seemed concerned, but I am not sure how we're going to take Mommy-to-be's hundred thousand tears she is going to cry in the days to come..*shudders*

Perneet Chauhan acted really well today..πŸ‘ Good job, girl!

And Maksad made a grand entry back..What a bummer!

P.S: Have no idea what I just wrote..πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What you just wrote was a few fantastically phrased paragraphs, and an excellent review of the episode. Loving your subtle sense of humour :D
-Mansi- thumbnail
I agree to what Urvi said. Well written..and also an excellent subtle sense of humour! :D
-Mansi- thumbnail
Also I agree about the less of PriDa's closeness. But thats fine..because Damini's yes suprised me completely for the marriage..and they have stopped the 'aap' and 'sir' n stuff. So its a good sign and im sure Prithivi himself will not be able to keep his limits off Damini after their marriage. :P It will be awsome to see that.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If u dont have any idea of what u wrote let me tell u Sarah that u just described the real face of today's episode in one of the most beautiful way . U enlisted the essence of todays epi. Agree with u completely. Your take on Saxena bros. Was simply awesome!

I agree to your take on Prida & Savni as well. But m glad that Prida do not do formalities anymore & Sameer, well there's a dead end for him. He would be completely trapped from all sides. His own game plans are backfiring on him! Don't know what to do sympathize/not to sympathize at him as though i know its his fault yet going through such a harsh time does make u rigid,stuburn in many cases the sense of right & wrong vanishes.

Edited by mihirmishrafan - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Urvi and Mansi..Thanks a lot, friends..Glad you liked the post..

Edit:

@Mansi
.Eh eh..Like how you put that..And I completely concur..It's going to be interesting..

@ Raddy..Many thanks, pal, for the appreciation..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey i'm new out here...but have been reading a lot of posts in this forum lately..must say all you guys have an amazing understanding of the characters of the show!..especially for prida...am a huge pridaholic too!! πŸ˜ƒ

@who-i-used-2-be: your post is just awesome!! you pen down your thoughts in a brilliant way...loved your description of sameer's reactions- the ugly reality....great analysis!πŸ‘πŸΌ
looking forward to reading many more such posts!!😊
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ab limits mein reh kar koi faiyda nahi...ugh i hate prithvi the most....he's the one playing the smartest game...no offence pri fans...but i completely support Sameer Saxena!!
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah!

Prida: I wish Prida get more comfy. I think I enjoyed their scenes more pre-shaadi stuff. I dont knw why, but I am not really enjoying their story so much. But this does not mean they r not the best. Prida just rock.........Oh swing. I guess u r right, we havnt missed much in the leap. They still have to reach where we want them to be. Oh the maqsad pe dhyan dena thing is back and so is the so called limit. I must admit that I didnt miss these two words for the few days they werent taken πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Empire: FLG isnt there anything for Mr Junior saxena. Include him also in the revenge plan brothers! May be he can get rest of the empire. And prithvi r u really so slow that u didnt understand why Inder wanted to marry her πŸ˜†? I mean even if you didnt know about the 50% thing.......you should have still know that Damz is pretty rich gal! 

Aaj ki taaza khabar: koi bane ko hain baap. Kisi ki shenaai bajegi aur kisi ki bajegi poongi. I have a feeling that Prithvi is helping avni only coz he doesnt want the wedding to stop. And the gujeral house is bigger than a hospital. It is easier to see a doctor in the hospital but not in gujeral mansionπŸ˜†........those two ladies were walking forever. Now everyone is blaming sameer and so am I. He shudnt have done what he did. But I am sorry to say that avni shud have also thought about what she is doing. All those questions she was asking today shud have been thought over in the past. But anyways she is a victim of circumstances but so are the brothers.

Precap of limit: Limit is back when all the limits have been crossed. And Prithvi I thought you said that it also your pyaar that is making things happen so fast so now why are you talking about maqshad. Dude plz be a bit more consistent with your feelings. I mean u r really the person who started this revenge thing and your brothers follow you so it will help them also take the right decision.

Advise of the day: Inder is needed badly as a catlyst for Prida relationshipπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Edited by sistu - 14 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
as usauall it was wonderful da............................the swing scen aha it was so casual n it showed there understandin.......loved itπŸ€—
kal hain aslee scen.............the engagement.....itna simple!!!
wont they show the party!!the extravaganz........i guess they took damini'z words seriously...."ke mama  let it b a simple affair"

Edited by sia88 - 14 years ago