Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey Sarah, great post  
I was happy to see Sameer appeared to be concerned and wasn't harping on about revenge after avni's news. Sameer seemed shaken to the core but he totally deserves this tho. I think this baby will make Sameer into a man and teach him many key lessons of life.
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Many thanks, Sigs..

And word to what you say about SS..It was needed to teach him some sweet lil lessons..
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Rocking post, babe! Love how you put everything and agree with what you've said totally!!! You have no idea what you wrote? You've written a masterpiece, babe, as usual! Sorry I'm late, Sarah. Didn't come online yesterday... The Saxenas, all of them - the brothers, veggie mummy and a certain Mr.Ballu who had to go and kill himself causing his children to run amuck - irritated me yesterday! Wasn't up to discussing anything...

Prithvi's confusion is starting to get to me - he loves Damini, won't accept it, wants to hurt her, can't bring himself to do that... Aarrgh... it's like being in an on-off relationship! I swear, my hair will turn grey watching this boy...*sigh* Sameer Saxena - the lesser said about him the better. Loved that he freaked out yesterday... He totally deserves it. I suppose the redeeming factor was that he tried to console Avni, but dude, if you'd had enough sense to not take things too far, you both wouldn't be in this situation now...And, finally, my beloved chote...the lack of emotions is sooo annoying!Sir Spooky doesn't merit anything else from my keyboard...

Ok, about the epi itself... I loved the way Pri looked at Damz as she was sitting on that swing, hated the way he snapped back and reminded himself to concentrate on his maksad and stop thinking about her... Then he went over and sat next to her, and that was just perfect, a kodak moment! I agree with you that they haven't gotten all that close, thank heavens for that... but they are quite comfortable around each other and have serious chemistry. Loved that he knew she was worried and that she confided in him... When she asked him how one could identify if someone was in love, he had this little smirk and I really really LOVED that!!! Was it just me, or did he look disappointed she wasn't talking about their relationship? That 'ok' came out slightly flat, didn't it? I also liked that he was concerned about Avni. And when Damz started to leave, he pointedly moved out of her way, arms crossed and all... Isn't that supposed to be something people do when they get defensive? What is the matter, kingie, don't like the effect she has on you?

The epi went downhill from there... The combination of cold and calculating Pri, idiotic doctor, weeping Avni and god-only-knows-what-he's-feeling Varun was enough to make me want to tear my hair out! But I have to say I quite enjoyed Sam freaking out!!! Yes I'm evil...😈And I loved Damz - from her concern for Avni to her suspicion about SaVni, and her confiding so sweetly in Pri, she was really good! Chandana, like GK, is just getting better each passing day...
Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Sitting on the swing: Kingie and Queenie share a swing? Together now yet separate entities, with each other yet still somehow distant, soon to be bonded by engagement but still two pillars of strength which are on their own and always will be, no matter how much they start depending on each other and counting on each other's presence in their lives..They are still proud, and they still sit erect..And that gives me hope that even though that one month got sucked in the blackhole of time, they're not all into each other, they're still not even sitting anywhere close, and they still maintain their distance..And that means we haven't missed much, that one month didn't take away the journey we so wanted to witness, and that we'll get to see every phase of their relationship..

yes ...watever u hav written makes perfect sense ......but still theer was sumthing missing in teh scene! i m not saying i didnt like it ......scene was gud but ...i cudnt find the soul of prithvi and damini! kuch toh gadbad thi.....the scene im the hospital and near the staircase had tht warmth and a chemistry but in thsi scene ....i found more of BG and employer ratehr than a couple who r teher for each oethr and for themselves!!
btw ...i cant help saying it again .....prithvi is looking drrolworthy in those check shirts 😳
mabbe cuz his biceps r hidden .....i find him thisway better .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waise hav u noticed when a gal gets engaged .....she strts wearing all covered dresses ...sumthing sober kinds ......yahan toh kuch ulta hi ho gaya πŸ˜† ......

Reality:
When reality strikes, superficial intentions have nothing else to do other than finding solace in a far-away corner. The news of Avni Gujral's pregnancy seemed to shake the very foundations of Sameer Saxena today.. Did he remember his revenge? Did he remember that he wanted to destroy Avni Gujral to hurt her mom? Shouldn't he have had a reason for celebration today considering it's that particular moment in time when his plans are turning into an ugly reality. But no, it seems the hands of fate and karma are going to teach him a lesson or two on consequences..He'll have to face the wrath of both Damini Gujral and Prithvi Saxena, the queen and king of LNMDJ world respectively, and he'll suffer when Avni Gujral will leave him alone on learning his truth, hopefully..Isolation will be the perfect teacher, and time too.. God knows wat will happen ........sameer ka toh bheja hi ghum gaya....andi thot for a second he will b happy cuz thts wat he wanted i assumed ....otehrwise why the hell he was so desperate to lay her .......these ppl r driving me nuts by their international wayz of revenge which even they dun understand!! yaar tum chahte kya ho!

sameer was shocked as if ....he didnt know how gals get pregnant and watever he did wud not lead to this conclusionπŸ˜† .....ya phir he wud b wanting to sue the brand he used πŸ˜† ...if at all he used!!πŸ˜†

The birth of this child will serve the middle Saxena brother right..And who knows, maybe this baby will be his redemption..And whenever Saxena brothers need a lesson in life on how not to act on impulses, and how not to go on vengeful extravaganzas without giving it a proper thought, and how not to hold someone guilty without proof, this child, if they grace the stage of this world someday, will be the perfect reminder ..The brothers will think and think much before they take a particular route, because the child will remind them to stay grounded and in their limits..
well after this ....i think ...all teh 3 brotehrs r on their way to penance!! i m sure these gals r gonna kick them very hard after learning the truth!! i dun think they will ever b able to forgive them

P.S: Have no idea what I just wrote..πŸ€”πŸ˜†dun worry .....i dun hav any idea eitehr wat i replied πŸ˜†

btww ......tell me one thing ......why is it tht only damini's husband wud get the half of the empire and not the otehr's daughetrs husband .........and to whom goes the otehr half of the empire??
isnt there anything for otehr daughters ?? why only damini ??
anotehr conspiracy theory going on im my mind πŸ˜† .......but will let it out later ....lekin sochne waali baat hai .......something i wrong or going on in this gujraal family too ....kuch toh history mein mystery hai bhai πŸ˜†
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awwwww thxxx for the compliment priya .....it meant a lot πŸ€—
@ a2zahid..Thanks, pal..

Originally posted by: diya86

Rocking post, babe! Love how you put everything and agree with what you've said totally!!! You have no idea what you wrote? You've written a masterpiece, babe, as usual! Dia, thanks a lot for liking the post, babe..Sorry I'm late, Sarah. Didn't come online yesterday... It's absolutely OK..The Saxenas, all of them - the brothers, veggie mummy and a certain Mr.Ballu who had to go and kill himself causing his children to run amuck - irritated me yesterday! Hhahahah..Know what you mean..Wasn't up to discussing anything...

Prithvi's confusion is starting to get to me - he loves Damini, won't accept it, wants to hurt her, can't bring himself to do that... Aarrgh... it's like being in an on-off relationship! I swear, my hair will turn grey watching this boy...*sigh* Ehehehehhe..And Point! Sameer Saxena - the lesser said about him the better. Loved that he freaked out yesterday... He totally deserves it. I suppose the redeeming factor was that he tried to console Avni, but dude, if you'd had enough sense to not take things too far, you both wouldn't be in this situation now...And, finally, my beloved chote...the lack of emotions is sooo annoying!Sir Spooky doesn't merit anything else from my keyboard...Hahhahahah..Too good!

Ok, about the epi itself... I loved the way Pri looked at Damz as she was sitting on that swing, hated the way he snapped back and reminded himself to concentrate on his maksad and stop thinking about her... Then he went over and sat next to her, and that was just perfect, a kodak moment! I agree with you that they haven't gotten all that close, thank heavens for that... but they are quite comfortable around each other and have serious chemistry. Word..Loved that he knew she was worried and that she confided in him... When she asked him how one could identify if someone was in love, he had this little smirk and I really really LOVED that!!! Me too..Was it just me, or did he look disappointed she wasn't talking about their relationship?Nay, it's not just you.. I thought that too, Dia..That 'ok' came out slightly flat, didn't it? Yeah..I also liked that he was concerned about Avni. And when Damz started to leave, he pointedly moved out of her way, arms crossed and all... Isn't that supposed to be something people do when they get defensive? Yes, read that somewhere..What is the matter, kingie, don't like the effect she has on you?Love how you say this..and LOVED the whole analysis, Dia..Very well said..

The epi went downhill from there... The combination of cold and calculating Pri, idiotic doctor, weeping Avni and god-only-knows-what-he's-feeling Varun πŸ˜†was enough to make me want to tear my hair out! But I have to say I quite enjoyed Sam freaking out!!! Tell me about it, babe..Yes I'm evil...😈Eh eh..And I loved Damz - from her concern for Avni to her suspicion about SaVni, and her confiding so sweetly in Pri, she was really good! Chandana, like GK, is just getting better each passing day...Word..
Thanks for replying, babe..It was gold..

Priya, I wholeheartedly second that..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Bugger

yes ...watever u hav written makes perfect sense .....Eh eh, Bugs..Thanks for the assurance, pal...but still theer was sumthing missing in teh scene! i m not saying i didnt like it ......scene was gud but ...i cudnt find the soul of prithvi and damini! kuch toh gadbad thi.....the scene im the hospital and near the staircase had tht warmth and a chemistry but in thsi scene ....i found more of BG and employer ratehr than a couple who r teher for each oethr and for themselves!! I know what you're saying,, Bugs..And I completely agree that the essence of PriDa was missing from the scene..I think maybe it was meant to be a laid back scene, to establish they are still not all the way there ..
btw ...i cant help saying it again .....prithvi is looking drrolworthy in those check shirts 😳😳😳😳😳 Tell me about it..😍
mabbe cuz his biceps r hidden .....i find him thisway better .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hhahah..Me too..I like this dhaka chupa Prithvi..πŸ˜†
waise hav u noticed when a gal gets engaged .....she strts wearing all covered dresses ...sumthing sober kinds ......yahan toh kuch ulta hi ho gaya πŸ˜† ......hahhahah..Point..BTW, the dress she wore yesterday is an old dress she wore in the start of the show..

God knows wat will happen ........sameer ka toh bheja hi ghum gaya....andi thot for a second he will b happy cuz thts wat he wanted i assumed ....otehrwise why the hell he was so desperate to lay her ..Exactly, Bugs..These brothers have no idea what they want.......these ppl r driving me nuts by their international wayz of revenge which even they dun understand!! yaar tum chahte kya ho!

sameer was shocked as if ....he didnt know how gals get pregnant and watever he did wud not lead to this conclusionπŸ˜† 🀣🀣🀣🀣...OMG, Bugs! Too good....ya phir he wud b wanting to sue the brand he used πŸ˜† ...if at all he used!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

well after this ....i think ...all teh 3 brotehrs r on their way to penance!! i m sure these gals r gonna kick them very hard after learning the truth!!And it'll be loads of fun.. i dun think they will ever b able to forgive them..Hhahah..

dun worry .....i dun hav any idea eitehr wat i replied πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Bugs, your reply was awesome, and a riot as always..

btww ......tell me one thing ......why is it tht only damini's husband wud get the half of the empire and not the otehr's daughetrs husband .........and to whom goes the otehr half of the empire??
isnt there anything for otehr daughters ?? why only damini ?? Hhahahha..That's a good point, and maybe another blooper!
anotehr conspiracy theory going on im my mind πŸ˜† .......but will let it out later ....lekin sochne waali baat hai .......something i wrong or going on in this gujraal family too ....kuch toh history mein mystery hai bhai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hhahahhaha..Conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory! *shouts*

Thanks a lot for replying, pal..Loved reading your reply..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago