Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pink_lashes

there is a new gay couple everyday, where are the women supposed to go? and they are more women coming into this world too. sigh sigh

The overall male to female ratio in the world is higher. Besides desi gays are rarer than gora gays. Why worry?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I also see how you LOVE men, but only LIKE me.

That was not intentional. I looove you.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

That was not intentional. I looove you.

I love you both😆..........ssssssshhh😛

Originally posted by: _DrEaM_

Being gay or lesbian is not a person's concious choice in life...it's quite depends on hormones but yes for some it's a personal choice. Yet in either case who are anybody to bother about their lives? Why can't they make their own decision in life and live it their way?...We have no right to allow or disallow anyone to get married with someone they want to so being gay or lesbian is not the matter.

As long as the couple is willing to marry and live together it's perfectly fine. When people aging 60 can marry youngsters, gay and lesbian isn't the weird case. Anything is possible in life, you lead it in your way.

Really some1 told me that its YOUR personal choice to be gays or lesbians i seriously didnt know and only opposed it coz i thought one shouldnt choose to marry a person of same gender if it has something to do with harmones then i seriously don't mind them marrying the ONLY problem i see is that what is it giving to our upcoming generations?
Anyone can marry anyone its not a big deal @undelined true we really have no right to allow ppl whether to marry someone or not but we DO have the right to state our opinion esp when one happen to be a parent😊

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

It better be allowed, RTH and I are planning on getting married this December. 😳

LOL good good what abt roa planning thu?nah just curious since she was supposed to marry four IF gals including me you,RTH and middy😳😉 im looking forward for you to get married to her😛
Gay ya lesbian, shaadi karke setlle ho jao !
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _DrEaM_

sorry if i am being way too straight headed there baz.

If you say you have no problem with them being gay or lesbian and they can do whatever they want AND you are no one to judge!! then WHY you think their marriages should not be allowed?

Isn't that a bit contradictive? I mean why can't they marry and live with a title given to their relationship but live together without a legal committment?

😳 just a question hehe...

What i mean is that from a religious stand-point gay marriages shouldn't be allowed, key word being marriage there.  However if gays n lesbians choose to be together than that is up to them but not in the marriage sense it goes against everything i believe in.

let me just say i have nothing against gay or lesbian people

just my pov, was not meant to cause offence
@ Baz: This is by no means against you.

Just wanted to know your point of view - so what I am seeing is that morally/logically you are not against same sex marriage/union, but religiously you are against it? If so, thn I can understand where you are standing because I too have dealt with the same dillemma.Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
chal_phek_mat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha0601

I cannot say for sure that I fully agree on this aspect! I mean if that was true, no one would marry in the real sense of it... At the end of it, I feel live-in relationships are much more a head-ache than marriages, and i'll give you my two-cents on why:

1) One can almost always live with the fear of the partner finding someone else, so where does the trust factor go then?

2) Children: I think that's always been the biggest question for live-in relationships! So, at the end, you'll marry just because there is a child on the way? Big question...

Oh I fully agree that the shackles of marriage would never stop someone who really wants to get out, but in marriage, one has at the very least a sense of commitment, a sense of belonging and a sense of duty, which even during the hardest times, may work out very well!...

Oh perhaps just because I am such a strong believer in marriages, am I speaking like that! 😆

Do not get me wrong, I am certainly not against live-in relationships! After all, everyone is relative to the circumstances and choices of a person... You do want you want, just live and let live... 😛

Cheers,
Sneha

One can only warn folks that there is no water in the pond, dont jump, but if someone still wants to go ahead and jump, you should get the best camera possible to capture the unbeleivable images😆
Edited by chal_phek_mat - 14 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

@ Baz: This is by no means against you.

Just wanted to know your point of view - so what I am seeing is that morally/logically you are not against same sex marriage/union, but religiously you are against it? If so, thn I can understand where you are standing because I too have dealt with the same dillemma.

Exactly labib

i have no problem with gays as such

just religiously according to my beliefs it is wrong