Tujh sang 26th October Written Update =)

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Helooo Everybody!😃 sorry the update is kinda delayed and its kinda very rushed sorry if i missed anything out!😳

Part 1:

• Vrinda is playing with her baby stopping her from crying and thinks the baby misses is papa so calls him up but he says im busy have dinner and go sleep.

• Vrinda gets sad and assures the baby that his papa loves him🤣
• She then says because of you yug im gna have to suffer like this my whole life
• Yug is sleeping and is talking in his sleep saying i haven't done anything bad ..bharti wakes up and shakes him.
• He says he had a nightmare that vrinda was angry at him and blamed him for her barbaadi. Bharti tells him to forget about it all and he goes bak sleep
• Bharti sits and thinks of ways to make yug completely hers...and remembers when she was told to start a family and that will help her get yug.
• Babli is cooking and thinks that ashish coming into her life was the first step towards her destruction
• Neil comes and says to her let me cook and stuff she tries to stop him they keep squabbling and she grabs his hand and ashish comes in. Neil tells him Bubli isn't letting him make the omlet.

• Ashish grabs bubli and says something but i didn't kinda catch wat he was saying (sorry 😳)

Part 2:

• Bharti goes to wake up yug. She is all ready so he asks her where she is going, she says theyre both gona go for a walk. First he denies then he agrees. Bharti says to herself that whatever happens you will be mine.
• Freida goes to wake up happy, he gets up and starts saying he wants his papa, Freida says don't worry i have a big surprise for you were going to the zoo 2day he gets all happy. And asks if the moustache uncle is coming Freida says no so he thanks god😆😆.

• Yug and Bharti are out for a walk, yug says for the last few days i always thought there was no point to life but right now i think life is giving me a 2nd chance to live. Bharti tells him whatever happens is gna happen its all kismet we have to fight with it. And that the way there living right now isn't reaaly called living.

Part 3:
• Vrinda is cleaning up, and 2 women i think her friends come to see her, sushma and amma are overhearing and plan to go in and make it seem as if they are so nice to vrinda.
• Her friends tell her if she needs anything to ask them, sushma and amma come and say vrinda how are you and stuff.
• Vrinda gets happy by seeing them and calls them in. They say they came to help her out and start asking vrinda how she lives in sucha small place.
• They start telling the friends how rajbeer doesn't wna live with them coz he think he might give them troubles and stuff.
• Bharti is looking for a file and yug comes in and he is on the phone and tells someone on teh phone that he has sent of all the files.
• Bharti gets worried and asks yug when he sent off the files and goes to tell ashish straight away.

Precap: yug and Bharti are squabbling over a game she sits down and her mangal sutra gets caught on his shirt and romance shuru😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thank you!!! Yug and Bharti romantic scene....... tomorrow...... I'm gonna throw up...🤢...... DIE BHARTI DIE!!!!
ganesha10 thumbnail
I hate barti go killl ur selffff noo yug STOP before its toooooo late
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YES YES YES DIE BHARTI DIE YOU HAVE 2!!!
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hthnx for the update ashmii,

and LOLZ amira, die bharti die !!!!!!!