Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow, you've updated so quickly!😊 πŸ˜†

Thank you for the last chapter - 76, epilogue and the story estee. Also, thanks for sharing your notes. It's very refreshing to find out what you were thinking while writing the story. Don't worry about the epilogue - it's not corny(your word). I'd like to say that it feels nice to be part of this long but enjoyable journey for the past few months with you. You made it fun.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I liked the airport scene of Prem & Heer with marshmallow & hot chocolate. It looked so simple but very nicely written. Prem still drinks with marshmallow and Heer without it...in the same cup. I thought it was unique like Heer's signature... h.Prem Maan.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just wondered why Premeer had to leave without letting the family know. Their wedding was in winter and now it's fall, so several months have passed. I couldn't figure out the significance of them leaving for a month. Is that a late honeymoon sprang up as a surprise for everyone?πŸ€“   

***Things that you wanted to show up on the story 1-7 - I found all of them did.

Two things:
1)You wondered if people felt the same way reading as you did while writing it. This was in reference to your starting off some chapters without a clue that ended up in a place, even surprising you.
2)If readers did feel clueless, you thought as a writer, it's not a good way to write a story.

In answer to this query/comment, I'd say I loved the surprises…they were a treat! It made me looking forward to the next set of surprises.
As I'm not a writer, I can't agree or disagree with your comment re: good story writing. As a reader I can say that I enjoyed reading it, so I think it's a good story, beautifully presented by a wonderful author. πŸ‘ 😊

I would like to thank the people who encouraged you to write this ff and PCP for convincing you to alter the ending from what you've initially planned (All the best to her and wishing her a speedy recovery).😊 Edited by athisda - 14 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
whoa. I'm quite, in awe of the way you've written this all out.

the way you've told this story such that I can see it happening in front of me, with no need for villainy and vamps, and just human interaction, and it's the love story, the simple, yet complex love story that is the focus, and how everyone reacts to it.

The beauty of this story isn't the length, or the characters, but the way you've written it. all your beliefs about this couple, about this story is so stark, and evident, that it makes your reader believe in this love too. It makes a sould ache, because when you were writing it, it seemed that that is what you felt. you made me, as a reader, feel what you were writing. it's just amazing.

you need to write more, because this, is something that you have to keep doing. you cannot keep these ideas and characters locked in your head. it'd be unfair to us!

bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow estee,it was amazing.thank you for the last chapter - 76, epilogue and the story .this is  one of my favourite ff.
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i have just one word to say E and i dunno whether it would justice or nt but it was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L
 simle as that...  right from the start of this fiction you took us all on a magical ride of Prem and His Heer and today when it has come to an end i would like to stand up and bow down to u!  really i have never loved a fic so much! Your writing is simply outta this world and i think you know too well by now about how u always leave me speechless and wanting for more with every chapter of urs .... so when is the next fic cuming *bats her eyes angelically* 🀣  no srsly i want another fic now! πŸ˜ƒ btw i thought of a new name for u 🀣  Estee our very own phakespeare! 🀣  so yeah phakespeare u are nad since the real one wrote many things and made that era go ooh's and Aah's so i am waiting for u to come up with sumthing else! u can of course take ur time ... we are all very patient πŸ˜‰ 

i  read Hamlet in my skul and it was the shorter version so i really dont remember the story but i am glad that whatever it was in it .. it made u pen ur thoughts down and i am happy for that only.... and yes like u said that u plan totally different things to write but when you once sit to pen it all down everything takes up a different course and the next moment u have changed the entire thing and u like it too even though it leaves you feeling a little flustered that what  are you supposed to do now as things were nt supposed to go the way u wanted them... happened wid  me alot and now i beleive that my readers would realise that why did i always used to update late 🀣🀣 

All in all it was a pleasure reading your work.. i am really glad and thankful to meera and radz for making you write coz if they havent then we wouldnt have been able to see a writer in the making πŸ˜‰ keep up the fabulous work dear! no matter how much u left me flustered with ur updates i would still say that i love u and would want to read more! SOON!

enjoy ur hike! πŸ˜†
Love
Hiba
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i just loved it estee....worth the wait...
will get back in details later...need to rest now!
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
i just finished reading the whole ff, and it was amazing
i really like how you made heer attracted to prem, even though she kept to herself, she easily started mingling with everyone at brownstone
the ending was awesome, lol even though they dint go to the family, rather went to paris, it was nice
xx
tellycrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Estee, thanks a lot for penning down this ff for us. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and hope to see more of your writing in the forum. There is something that sets apart the Premeer in you story from the others. I can't really put my finger on it but I guess it is the fact that you managed to portray the characters so beautifully and especially the character of Heer in the first few chapters. The pain of losing all your loved ones and the solitude of such a life was described beautifully. Prem too was no less as a typical elder son who dutifully tried to put the happiness of others before his own. Even though this quality irritated me at some point I still admire it because Prem did all that out of love and not out of a sense of duty. What can I say about Preet. He is such a darling and I am glad he found someone to share his life with though the memories of Meher will stay with him forever.

I loved the parallels that you made with the song "Love is a many splendoured thing". If I am not mistaken the song is from 40's or 50's right ? Hats off to your brilliant writing skills. I am glad that you finished this fanfiction which is an ode to the eternal lovestory of Prem and Heer. Love is indeed a many splendoured thing!😊