Frequent Posters

gabifernandez23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Welcome to the new people!Edited by gabifernandez23 - 14 years ago
In Rani's latest interview, it mentions that although she hasn't signed anything yet, she has a lot of offers pouring in and she is reading through scripts right now. It also says that Rani is only working on one film at a time and she only wants to choose exciting roles. Rani is quoted as saying that she wants to do roles which are "completely stunning for my audience". Another quote, "I want to do an action film. That's something I haven't done yet." This is the same article that mentions insider talk that her next film might be opposite Aamir. So this makes me think she will not go for the same types of roles she has done in the past.[/DIV]
Theentire interview is posted below:

[/QUOTE]

If she is doing only one movie at a time it makes sense to take the lead role only. When did she play the wronged wife vs. the cousin? KANK is like the cousin but Yuva is like the wronged wife. What other roles might approach both roles in the movie?
Sweety what did you think of DBH?
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvshani

In Rani's latest interview, it mentions that although she hasn't signed anything yet, she has a lot of offers pouring in and she is reading through scripts right now. It also says that Rani is only working on one film at a time and she only wants to choose exciting roles. Rani is quoted as saying that she wants to do roles which are "completely stunning for my audience". Another quote, "I want to do an action film. That's something I haven't done yet." This is the same article that mentions insider talk that her next film might be opposite Aamir. So this makes me think she will not go for the same types of roles she has done in the past. 

The entire interview is posted below:

Thanks for posting this article Resh. I am glad that Rani sounds cheerful and at peace. Even in DPL she is glowing and is back to her pre-Abhishek self (I hope this won't bring the Mods here 😉 ). Did anyone notice that in SAturday's episode, she went Hadipppaaaaa!!!!😛 She is still hung up on the movie more thna one month later....hmmm I wonder if there is any special reason for it.😉

Also, not related to Shani but if you have read Subhash Jha's and Khailid Mohammad's poisonous articles on Rani, they insinuated that Rani's directors (specifically Pradeep Sarkar and Kunal Kohli) were miffed with her because of her "arrogance" and refusal to take directions. Kunal has already proved these liars false by his comments on Your Call 😳, and now Pradeep by his remarks in this article has also shown Jha to be a liar of the first order.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL cover page guys.....congratulations on the 5th FC!!!! Hadippppaaaaa!!!!!!
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gabifernandez23

Sweety what did you think of DBH?

gr8 movie yaar cuz i love rani and shahid 😊
mariya12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congo guys for the 5 fc shani rock 🥳🥳🥳 

mehak Amazing cover page my friend loved loved 👏🤗
KWRocks. thumbnail
Can someone please gimme the link to the 4th FC ?
KWRocks. thumbnail
Ok guys Runa posted the NTDV Behind the scenes video on FB ..The group members listened to it and they were like"He says "Hello my girl"!!
Damn I can't believe he said that!!!!!!
Hello my girl mean hello my girlfriend..
Why Shahid WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!???!!
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTe]Of course she is not going to be excited about a film that does not exist but why would she take the wife's role? I really want to know which role she will play.
The role of wife sounds really dull and boring.
Rani wouldn't sign that sort of a role at first place because she's always hungry for MEATY ROLES and plus Bela knows Rani very well.She won't offer her such a role anyways.
And I guess the role was written back in 2006? When Rani had emerged from a successful year.So it makes sense for her to play the meatier part-the cousin.

[QUOTE]I thought the new opening had a section where they showed Shani off-screen and ended saying this is pretty much what normal couples do.
You are so demanding Gabs. LOL :P