abhishek kapoor adopting 3 mistakes of my life

sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
ye i read it on chetan's twitter
chetan_bhagat and I suppose you do know @Abhishekapoor is adapting 3 Mistakes. Ish. Vidya. Govind. Omi. bringing them to life with all his heart. for you.

and i think this was the movie that i was talking about bak then with imraan ranbir and shahid in it
and personally i think it will be beneficial to imraan only since shahid and ranbir have already prooved themselves with wake up sid and kaminey but we'll c

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anamika- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait, is it really being made with Shahid, Imran, and Ranbir??
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well I think he might have Shahid, Imran and Ranbir in mind, but they have to read the script and agree to it first.

What are the names of the three characters?

I thought Farhan was producing this?
-anamika- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, Filmfare said it was "in the works" or something - not confirmed. So, we know the movie's being made. Farhan's the producer? Hmh. This could totally work with the three of them, but I wonder who would play each role, and who the female character would be.

The characters are Omi, Ishaan, and Govind.
Yeah, I read that he was, but didn't know whether he was directing it or not. I guess not.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Would Shahid go with Ishaan's role?!😆

Farhan's producing? Oh that gives me some hope. Female actresses? I want Deepi opposite Shahid, said it. She's reserved for him.

Whats the story about?

I am not really too much of a Chetan Bhagat fan. But is this is what the cast ends up looking like it would be pretty interesting. Haven't read this particular book so don't know anything about it.
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chetan bhagat is nt exactly a literature writer.there is no gr8 literature in his writings  i feel he is kinda scriptwriter with good masala scripts.. so his books cn b good ones for movies
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Well I think he might have Shahid, Imran and Ranbir in mind, but they have to read the script and agree to it first.

What are the names of the three characters?

ye riya the  story is about three frends and cricket, love and religion its kinda k not as good as five point someone its not even as glamorous or anything but sadly only one of them has a gal, vidya soo i m not too keen about these three starting in a movie without a gal