Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Navjot Singh Sidhu might host Mega Challenge

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Navjot to host Zee show?

Navjot Singh Sidhu may soon be back on TV as a host for Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Mega Challenge.

Our source says, "He has the charisma to judge and host and he is master of talking, so we had approached him for the show. He hasn't signed on yet but we are hopeful."

The show will have three participants representing one state and a total of eight states. There will be different judges for every episode, with only the anchor remaining constant. A source close to Sidhu said, "Nothing has been confirmed yet, so let us see." The former was last seen as a judge on Laughter Challenge on Star One.

The shoot for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Mega Challenge will start on October 27, and the show will air on Zee TV from October 30.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Navjot Singh Siddhu??? 😲  Haila yeh toh music kah show hain comedy aur muhawaroh kah nahi. Zee continues to baffle me 😔

Bundurr kya jaaney aadrak kah swaad.  Naach naa janey aangaan tedha. Andho mein kaana raja. 😡
I pray Zee does not bring Sidu for the show otherwise Sidhu paaji is show ka kachra kar dega. I will prefer Dharya-Afsha over Sidhu. I will say kisi ko bhi bulaaye is big mouth ko nahin, jo sarela sher bolkar apna back khud hi pat kar leta hai.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-bunbutt_too

Navjot Singh Siddhu??? 😲  Haila yeh toh music kah show hain comedy aur muhawaroh kah nahi. Zee continues to baffle me 😔

Bundurr kya jaaney aadrak kah swaad.  Naach naa janey aangaan tedha. Andho mein kaana raja. 😡

BB whatever u said in the underlines part sounds funny😆
I think they just want to entertain audiences. But I think they could have picked someone better.

This content was originally posted by-Gur.N.cool

BB whatever u said in the underlines part sounds funny😆
I think they just want to entertain audiences. But I think they could have picked someone better.

Pata nahin Sidhu ke bakwaas se kaon entertain ho jata hai. Yeh ekdam Sadak cchaap joke bolta hai. Ab agar Zee ne show ka satyanaash karne ki thaan li hi hai to alag baat hai.
Edited by HakkaBakka - 14 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Lord why Sidhu?  Could they not find anyone else???????  Aur log kya marr gaye the? 🤔

BB ji and HB I share your feelings on Sidu hosting MC.....🤢
This content was originally posted by-Dabulls23

Oh Lord why Sidhu?  Could they not find anyone else???????  Aur log kya marr gaye the? 🤔

BB ji and HB I share your feelings on Sidu hosting MC.....🤢

Lagta hai mere remote ka Mute button gaya is baar. Himesh ke time adha toota tha button Sidhu poora hi break kar dega..
I still have the nightmare of that episode of C2005 when Sidhu hosted for one week.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god I won't be watching MC most of the time as I will be on Vacation....And watcjomg recorded version I can always FF Mr. Sidhu's bakwaas 😛

Some of us initially thought these 2 lil kids were annoying as hosts but we did not know someone our worst night mare was going to host next show   😈
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-HakkaBakka

Lagta hai mere remote ka Mute button gaya is baar. Himesh ke time adha toota tha button Sidhu poora hi break kar dega..

😆😆
I know he's better doing comedy shows.
But since there is no permanent judge on the show, they probably wanted someone who can sort of become the brand image of the show😆. Though Monica Bedi was a good choice as well.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago