Comic Relief: Parents Wanted

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys....here is today's CR...πŸ˜†

Parents ka Adla Badli
News Flash: it has been reported in the city of Ludhiyana that many children are not happy with their parents...and since they are the new generation...they are very proactive in fixing problems...there for...the new pandemic running rampant in the city is children randomly calling strangers Mummy or Papa...they are thinking out with the OLD and in with the NEW...all young, newly married couples please be careful when in the presence of young children...you may leave home as just a husband and wife...but you may return with unexpected children trailing behind...this has been a public service announcement from the Ludhiyana Parent Advisory Board πŸ˜ƒ

so...im gonna be very honest with you all...there have been numerous times in my life where i wish that my parents werent my parents....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...let me explain...mom is super...and i mean SUPER strict...she feels that since we are abroad...hum bache saare bigad jayenge...which isnt necessarily wrong...but im not one of those kids...and i have proven that...dad on the other hand...is a bit better but not much...jaise saab ke saath hota hai...i have issues with my parents...who doesnt? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bachpan mein...when all my friends had one toy and i didnt...main soochti thi ke kash...koi aur mere mummy papa hote...its a childhood thing...im sure that many of you too have wished the same...not because you really mean it...but because in the heat of the moment you cannot control your thoughts of feelings...once you have calmed down...taab hume lagta hai ke nahin...mere mummy papa world ke best hai...😳....but we've all had those feelings...

lekin yeh Sneha...wow...she is taking the small wish of having someone elses parents as your own...to a whole other level! ...she just wished on morning that her dad wasnt her's...she wanted someone elses parents...so...when she saw Premeer with Chahat...she said BINGO!! mujhe meri family mil gayi hai πŸ˜†...so she implemented Plan A - start calling Prem Papa...he's the softer of the two parents...then came Plan B - make other around him think that something is fishy somewhere...so far..both plan A and B have been successes...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...but kya yaar....aapni parents kitna bhi buri kyun naa ho...hai toh humare parents hi...someone tell Sneha that her little game isnt gonna work πŸ˜‰...she should be happy with the parents she has...and if that includes Mummy Ash...God save the child 🀣

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
But come on, who wouldn't want Prem and Heer as their parents?  :P
Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonalicious

hmmm..actualy i agree..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good Jaz.  Loved your post.

As for Sneha, I feel bad for her.  Somebody obviously brain-washed her and told her that Prem is her father πŸ˜•

And Jaz I have a question for you, if children can claim a parent, can we claim a husband?  I want to fly down to Ludhiana and claim Prem as my husband.   πŸ˜†  I just want to hug Prem that's all 😳.    If all those little girls can hug him then why can't we? 😳 πŸ˜†
seemagb83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........yup we need to be aware of  the new pandemic........waise IF mein "claiming Prem " pandemic is already wide spread🀣....ab bachho ko bhi lagne laga hain ki hot prem is their papa🀣
jnawaz thumbnail
@ noor ashad & -fsn-  & Vedika126: glad i gave you all a good laugh 😳😳...mission accomplished πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Sonalicious

haila...i certainly dont agree...i'd rather be Prem's wife πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...he he...πŸ˜›....imagine..me instead of Heer...now that jodi...i LOVE 😳😳

Originally posted by: Aymee

Very good Jaz.  Loved your post. thank u 😳

As for Sneha, I feel bad for her.  Somebody obviously brain-washed her and told her that Prem is her father πŸ˜• ya...i do feel for her....but as of now...this girl is just annoying...πŸ˜†...i know im being mean...but i cant help it...kaise Prem ke peeche padgayi hai 😑

And Jaz I have a question for you, if children can claim a parent, can we claim a husband?  I want to fly down to Ludhiana and claim Prem as my husband.   πŸ˜†  I just want to hug Prem that's all 😳.    If all those little girls can hug him then why can't we? 😳 πŸ˜† lmao...yaar..i just said that!! im so ahead of you in that line...consider Prem claimed and tagged for Jaz πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i agree...we should be able to hug Prem too...chal...we'll all go after him yelling "Patidev Patidev" he is bound to chose one of us...kyun? 🀣

Originally posted by: seemagb83

🀣 funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........yup we need to be aware of  the new pandemic........waise IF mein "claiming Prem " pandemic is already wide spread🀣....ab bachho ko bhi lagne laga hain ki hot prem is their papa🀣

lmao...IF pe toh yeh saab chalta hai...but rest assured...no one on IF wants to make prem their father...we have completely other ideas in mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...ideas that will make him a father...but not OUR father πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tauba...sorry...when it comes to Prem i get besharam....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

JAZ

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
funnyyyy.......
jaz you know na you are too good????
wow!!! waise Sneha is a clever planner... what an idea... make the most hottest dad around your dad.... it just takes some training in making innocent faces... and emotionally blackmailing your best friend and her mother with your innocent expressions...

regards,
Suhana.

snowwhite30 thumbnail
we all knw ash is sneha's fake mother... God save sneha