Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuppycake990 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hi senny.. how r u??

hey tanvi...what happened to the CG?? why is it so soona soona..saare besharam kahan gaye ??lol
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hello aisha...all khairiyat at ur end>>??

u guys r safe right?
-ananya- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Muski- gumshuda is also good.. i liked ur previous title too.. some pyase somethin..
muskan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving_bird

mayu's last scene was cuteeeee ..........he was thinking

i'm scared he thought she must have read the letter what if he think later i had left letter .......than why nupz is behaving like this

i wish i cud agree wid u....i didn't like the last scene....this is mayank a guy who knew how to prioritize his life, what's important, was serious about such things, who loved his mom so much that wanted to work part time to share her burden, who was extremely serious abt his career......now all he thinks abt is nupur. Fine he loves her but loosing home, no money, no job.....and he is worried abt upset nupur.....seriously wht is wrong wid him....they really killed his character. I want him to worry abt nupur but he doesn't look too worried or concerned abt anything else other than that. he is still planning his so called confession???????????
i hope tom. they show a little more than this love stuck mayank.
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ananya-

<br><br>Dont even ask logic neetu.. i'm feeling so frustrated after watching mr bauji today.. I didnt ve any expectation from MJHT yet this bauji thing got me irritated today.. <br>did he come all the way from dubai to 'saumpofy ' his daughter to sammy... how dum can it get..<br>why not to their cousins first.. <br>where the hell did dia n uday father go...kyun woh nahi rahe ab is duniya mein ki aap sammy ko responsibilty dena chahte ho...??? *headdesk*<br>I think they wanted to make sammy the mahaan atma as they made Mayank the mahaan atma fighting the case.. thats the only reason I could find<br><br>Bauji .. was tho total timepass character.. nahi hotein tho acha hi hota<br>

yes yar totally with u
they are mixing ddlj with mayur part
handover gunjan to sammy 😆
Piya_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey aisha

How r u?
Senny thumbnail
hey okie afsha,

oh noooo tanu don't say that

i hope things get better before my birthday, i want nupur and even mayank all happy and nice to eachother now.

but i doubt things will be fine within a week.
-smiley- thumbnail
hey guys add some title to paradise na..
-smiley- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senny

hey okie afsha,

oh noooo tanu don't say that

i hope things get better before my birthday, i want nupur and even mayank all happy and nice to eachother now.

but i doubt things will be fine within a week.

if we are fortunate that may happen in next weak
Senny thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskan19

i wish i cud agree wid u....i didn't like the last scene....this is mayank a guy who knew how to prioritize his life, what's important, was serious about such things, who loved his mom so much that wanted to work part time to share her burden, who was extremely serious abt his career......now all he thinks abt is nupur. Fine he loves her but loosing home, no money, no job.....and he is worried abt upset nupur.....seriously wht is wrong wid him....they really killed his character. I want him to worry abt nupur but he doesn't look too worried or concerned abt anything else other than that. he is still planning his so called confession???????????
i hope tom. they show a little more than this love stuck mayank.

hey musky bang on.

ok so now i am crying for my happy nupur back and sensible mayank back okie.

hey aisha.