Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libertycity thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ksg fever

ooo realllyyyy han.....these proofs na also not ocnfrimd.,....em askin u abt confirmd confirmddd proof okzi...n which video dat sbs one??

huh sbs one is also in favour ov him ok....n news paper is also depnd on MAY B........THEY ALSO NOT CIONFRMD.....O I DUN HV ANY RIGHT SO WHO GVS U RIGHT TO INVOLVE IN SUMONE PERSONAL LIFE?
I HV A RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO ANY ONE...N EM NOT ALONE....
EM NOT ALONE WHO SAYING THEY SMASHED THIRE OWN SHOW.....SO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
ITS ME ARMAAN DEWANII

oh to u want to say that all there media and TV people are FOOLS that they published such a big news without any confirmation??? Then why didnt karan oppose instead of changing his number and hiding??? why he isnt blogging for sake of his DEEWANIS like YOU??? WHY your Bhabi divorced him? And I'm not talking about SBS video I'm talking about video on MTV Stripped. Now dont tell they are also lying

and who told you that SBS is with him? They arent with him they just wished him good lucy cuz of the bad time he is facing and we know what it is!

NOW U GIVE ME ONLY A SINGLE PROOF ABOUT KARAN BEING INNOCENT.

-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Don't remind me of that day yaar..... iot was such a bad day πŸ˜”....btw , do u hav d video of this last epi starring AR?...... plz post the link nah! thnkz😊
stuti_KSGIAN thumbnail
man wtf is wrong wid u.....STOP BLAMING KSG for the luv of god.......dont piss us all off......ksg's innocent....and its such a matter of disgrace fr u if u being a fan can believe such things abt ksg........its a matter of sheer disgrace that u dont even trust the person u luv.......jst bcoz the newz says that ksg's cheated jenny so u beleive the newz leaving the person u luv......omg.......stop driving urself and others crazzy......and for the sake of god stop wasting ur idle time and working ur idle mind......ksg's innocent till the time he owns up himself....which he will NEVER do coz he hasnt cheatd jenny.......he's quiet jst coz he knows the media is professionally licensed to spread unnecessary and lame rumours which ppl like u  tend to trust without applying ur mind.......cum on and wait a minute and think a second before u say sumthing that points out sumone's character.......and to improve ur knowledge a li'l abt kajen......kajen hav been frnds fr over 4 yrs and ksg didnt date jenny when he was single and u expect him to date jenny when he's married.......it jst shows how soft a target u r fr the media to fool......woman uv got to b seriously vigilant and careful if u trust ppl dat easily......giv my lecture a thought!!!and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz  for the luv of god.....STOP BLAMING KSG and pissing us all off!!!
deepa_atal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksg fever

wht happen a month before??? everyone noe na....a month before its fix dat i watch tv more then i eat,i watched tv more them i sleep....i wake up late night to watch tv for sumthing....n dis sumthing is ma love fo sumone...who sumone...KSG......ARMAAN RIDHI.....then after a month wht happen y i dun wake up at night to watch tv?? y i stop smiling...y i stop playing pranks in ksg style???😭

sab janty ho na....kyun....

1 maheena 1 month....kitny khush thy na hum sb AR ki shadhi.....😳
kis trhan totti hai umeed mai ne dikh lea...sorry to b emotional but i cant controlll....

last night mere kanoun mai ridhi ka wo last dialogue gonj raha tha

(AJJ MERI ZINDAGI KA SAB SE BARA DIN HAI...AJJ MERI SAGAI US INSAAN SE HONE JA RAHI HAI JIS SE MAIN NE BHT PIYAR KIA HAI)/...............................

Y CVS??? Y U DONE DIS?????
I HATE U...I NEVER FORGIVE U.......

i dun wana remmber but i cant forget it..........CVS..... u snactched all ma things..everythings..

kia tha agr un dono ki shadi kara k story khtam kar dety???? kia tha agr internes thora late ajaty?? kia tha hum yun gham na manaty?? kia tha agr hum ajj sukkooon se hoty?? kia tha agr hum app ko bashed nah i kar rahy hoty??
KIA THA?????????????????

em sorry but i cant controlll...................😭

ITS ME ARMAAN DEWANII

no my dear dont worry  my heart knws this that they will have to bring the old gang bk .includin ar as some day 6 mahine wala raaz will open n then we all will get our old dmg bk .i knw this.,,,,,,,,,it will surely happen......................and well get our dmg bk...................................yes we will.............
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stuti_surabhi

man wtf is wrong wid u.....STOP BLAMING KSG for the luv of god.......dont piss us all off......ksg's innocent....and its such a matter of disgrace fr u if u being a fan can believe such things abt ksg........its a matter of sheer disgrace that u dont even trust the person u luv.......jst bcoz the newz says that ksg's cheated jenny so u beleive the newz leaving the person u luv......omg.......stop driving urself and others crazzy......and for the sake of god stop wasting ur idle time and working ur idle mind......ksg's innocent till the time he owns up himself....which he will NEVER do coz he hasnt cheatd jenny.......he's quiet jst coz he knows the media is professionally licensed to spread unnecessary and lame rumours which ppl like u  tend to trust without applying ur mind.......cum on and wait a minute and think a second before u say sumthing that points out sumone's character.......and to improve ur knowledge a li'l abt kajen......kajen hav been frnds fr over 4 yrs and ksg didnt date jenny when he was single and u expect him to date jenny when he's married.......it jst shows how soft a target u r fr the media to fool......woman uv got to b seriously vigilant and careful if u trust ppl dat easily......giv my lecture a thought!!!and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz  for the luv of god.....STOP BLAMING KSG and pissing us all off!!!

very well said dear ........ i completely agree wid u ..........
@libertycity - if u dont lyk KSG den its completely  your pov ......... bt den u dont need 2 blame him 4 anything coz all of us who r still his fans believe in him and all of us noe dat hes innocent ........ and nobody has confirmed news abt all dis ........ evrybdy has used da word may b ........... and abt cheatin on jenny i dont think dat shes come 4wrd and said dat yes ! ksg has cheated on me ......... so let us all give both of dem a chance 2 come 4wrd and clear evrything out ....... and i believe till den all of us shud close dis fight coz none of us noe abt da truth ......... 
-Magnanimous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@libertycity
at least she isnt saying u anything...!!!
sooo u b8r dont worry for CV's......
we knw dem frm past 2yrs.....
n jenny's recent article said....
dat if script demands our entry...
i dont hav any problem in coming back...
which proves dat she has no probs wid karan....!!
this is our proof...!

so mistake is done by CV's....!

Edited by ksgfan - 14 years ago
libertycity thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksgfan

@libertycity
at least she isnt saying u anything...!!!
sooo u b8r dont worry for CV's......
we knw dem frm past 2yrs.....
n jenny's recent article said....
dat if script demands our entry...
i dont hav any problem in coming back...
which proves dat she has no probs wid karan....!!
this is our proof...!

so mistake is done by CV's....!

okkk so even you guys shouldn't bother if we say anything to karan cuz atleast we arent saying anything to u right sooo u too better dont worry about karan.

And you know them from past 2 years? 🀣 can u plz STOP kidding? You must be knowing armaan but not karan its your blind DEEWANAPAN wch is speaking here i guess.

And jenny also said that she does not want to talk about dmg this proves that karan cheated her n she said that she will ONLY come if script demands otherwise she isnt INTERESTED!

ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libertycity

okkk so even you guys shouldn't bother if we say anything to karan cuz atleast we arent saying anything to u right sooo u too better dont worry about karan.

And you know them from past 2 years? 🀣 can u plz STOP kidding? You must be knowing armaan but not karan its your blind DEEWANAPAN wch is speaking here i guess.

And jenny also said that she does not want to talk about dmg this proves that karan cheated her n she said that she will ONLY come if script demands otherwise she isnt INTERESTED!

jenny said dat she does not want 2 talk abt dmg  : well i dont think dat dis proves or even means dat karan has cheated on her and obviously y will she wanna return if da script doesnt demand 4 it ....... and i dont think dat any where she has given any statement sayin dat karan has cheated on me ........
so plzz stop boderin us until and unless u dont hv  any solid proof ........ and plzz dont tell us abt any articles in wich dey hv said may b dis has happened or dat da news is from a close source .......... plzz dont tell us all dis and boder us ........
kunwar_rey thumbnail
oh god...i hate this..i want Ar back...ITS I MONTH AND NO KAJEN
libertycity thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksg_ritika

jenny said dat she does not want 2 talk abt dmg : well i dont think dat dis proves or even means dat karan has cheated on her and obviously y will she wanna return if da script doesnt demand 4 it ....... and i dont think dat any where she has given any statement sayin dat karan has cheated on me ........
so plzz stop boderin us until and unless u dont hv any solid proof ........ and plzz dont tell us abt any articles in wich dey hv said may b dis has happened or dat da news is from a close source .......... plzz dont tell us all dis and boder us ........

She also didnt say that 'karan didnt cheat' and instead of so many articles and news on TV which directly points at her being a loose character, she is quiet. STRANGE! Which girl remains quiet if her character is questioned? What does this indicate?

She could have easily cleared the air but she didnt becuz what all the articles said is TRUE. Thats a different thing ki she might not say this in public but still TRUTH remains at its place, see it or act BLIND towards it.

Edited by libertycity - 14 years ago