Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: reya.

The people who can't realize we're here ONLY to ask people which is their favorite NEW intern: We're not discussing the old one's that's why it says NEW. Honestly, do you guys just come to IF to post on topics discussing how much you hate the new interns when all the others are enjoying this SHOW? And I think people are getting upset cause some people started liking it. :( So sad now we're against the old gang right?Just stop. And try to go visit a forum where you actually WATCH the show.

i completely agree with u
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

Reya, I second that. I don't want to misbehave but if they continue spoiling fun for us , nobody should blame us for putting them in place.

well just ignore them they are here to spoil our mood
hunder thumbnail

i agree, some of my previous friends have been quite rude to me since last week because i started liking the new interns aswell. they just think that i am not supporting them to bring kajen back. why can't they understand that i am just watching the new interns and started liking them aswell
RonaldoLover7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
no offence bu der not ut trrue mates.. it shudnt matter,.,by not watchin the show Ar and the old gang isnt maigical gna appear on screen !
just move on go along wid the flow ..hu knws in the future they myt come bak
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: RonaldoLover7

no offence bu der not ut trrue mates.. it shudnt matter,.,by not watchin the show Ar and the old gang isnt maigical gna appear on screen !

just move on go along wid the flow ..hu knws in the future they myt come bak

well i agree but who can explain to these bashers
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hunder

well they are completely opposite to each other, yuvi is a serious types and sid is jost fun loving

Pata hai, but i like them both, i think they r doing a grrrt job in DMG, i mean acting wise, and they both r cute. 😳
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Pata hai, but i like them both, i think they r doing a grrrt job in DMG, i mean acting wise, and they both r cute. 😳

well i agree that their acting has improved a lot from the beginning and yuvi and naina chemistry is also rocking
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Yuvi...his killing attitude

thanks for replying
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just love naina!!  shes soo cute and adorable!! her character is awesome! funny and smart....yuvi comes right after her..lolz :)
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

i just love naina!!  shes soo cute and adorable!! her character is awesome! funny and smart....yuvi comes right after her..lolz :)

well i love naina aswell, she is too hot to handle