Comic Relief: Waqt Ka Khel on Women

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...i know the CR is late today...had issues to deal with...brother crashed MY car...but hes not insured...so DAD had to drop $2,000 to pay for damages the other car had...uff...😡...so much drama! any way...fikar not...im here 😆😆😆...

Time is Unforgiving
Women are God's gift to men...😉...kyun ladies..sahi bola naa maine? 😛😛😛...women are incredible beings...they are beautiful, smart, nurturing and strong beyond means...i mean come on...we carry a child for 9 months and then give birth to that child...i dont see men doing that...they have the easy job...holding wife's hand while she is in labor...woh bhi tik se nahin hota hai inn mardoon se...countless faint in the delivery room...now thats just SAD ...

A woman's life is beautiful and eventful...first when she is born she is the apple of every ones eyes...especially her Dads...they dont call us Daddy's Girls for nothing 😳😳😳...we grow up to be beautiful, intelligent and independent women...we go to college and get our degrees...we have careers...then in between all of this...comes two beautiful stages in womens lives...first...we get married...we find out soul mate (hopefully 😆😆) ...we then master the are of being wives and career women at the same time...then...when the time is right...we have our third right of passage as women...we become mothers...we are responsible for bringing a child into this world and raising them...which we do with pride and love...we become masters in the art of multitasking (if we arent already 😉😉)...we put our family before all else...and then...then...time takes its tole on us...

the darkages come to a women when she least expects it...she is going on happily in her life...enjoying every moment to the fullest...happy when her family is happy...sad when her family is sad...moving ahead as movers and shakers in our careers...and then...one day...out of the blue...when you least expect it...IT happens...every woman has to deal with it some day or other....one day...she is herself...know by her name...then...the next second...it happens...she...turns into...an..........AUNTY! 😲

when labeled with the "Aunty" title...time is telling you...your prime is over...you are officially to be know as Aunty so-and-so to hundreds if not thousands...

sadly...that moment has come for our beautiful Heer...today...she has turned from Heer Jhuneja...wife, mother, daughter and woman to...Aunty Heer 😭...lets take a moment to grieve for the great loss the women world over have suffered today... 😭

I remember the first time i was called Aunty....i was only 21 😲😲😲...my friends sister had a baby who was now just learning to talk...he was with his Nana when i went and said hi to him....hes absolutely adorable! ...his Nana is all "look Irfaan...thats your AUNTY"...i just about cried!!! 😭...thank God...Didi came and she said,  "No this is his Massi"....thank the indian and bengali language for small mercies!!!! 👏...abhi Massi aur Bua tak tik hai...Aunty banne mein bohot dehr hai 😉...

JAZ

ps: just for fun...not meant to hurt anyone...particularly Aunty's 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*Reserved*

Sorry! I didn't want to but its like 2AM. I'll edit it sometime 2mrw hopefully 😆 because I really want to comment on this properly and when I'm not half-asleep hehe.

Btw I absolutely love 😃 your comic relief posts!! Just thought I'd say...well done 👏 Jaz. I haven't been around much lately but I'm trying to catch up with the show at the moment.

Keep up with the hard work dear.

Shafaq 🤗
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 🤣 AUNTY! great job..! 🤣 ...i remember when i first was called 'Aunty!'. oh, the torture. was reading on a bench in the park, when a little boy accidently through a ball at me (hurt like heck afterwards! who knew little kids had so much energy in them..while we are sadly getting weaker by the day. 😆) and he asked me, "Aunty, woh ball do na please?" i was all teary-eyed afterwards. oh what a pain. and the worst part is, i was only 17... *sigh*Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 14 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaq92

*Reserved*

Sorry! I didn't want to but its like 2AM. I'll edit it sometime 2mrw hopefully 😆 because I really want to comment on this properly and when I'm not half-asleep hehe.

Btw I absolutely love 😃 your comic relief posts!! Just thought I'd say...well done 👏 Jaz. I haven't been around much lately but I'm trying to catch up with the show at the moment.

Keep up with the hard work dear.

Shafaq 🤗

thanks yaar...i was wondering where you went off to...good to have you back...im sure you'll be back in full swing in no time...cant wait to read your thoughts tomorrow....😃😃

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

🤣 🤣 🤣 AUNTY! great job..! 🤣 ...i remember when i first was called 'Aunty!'. oh, the torture. was reading on a bench in the park, when a little boy accidently through a ball at me (hurt like heck afterwards! who knew little kids had so much energy in them..while we are sadly getting weaker by the day. 😆) and he asked me, "Aunty, woh ball do na please?" i was all teary-eyed afterwards. oh what a pain. and the worst part is, i was only 17... *sigh*

lol...tauba...only 17...eeks ...kam se kam Didi toh bula liya hota 😆😆😆...but i know the feeling...i have chosen to erase that memory permanently...i swear...if im ever called an "Aunty" before the age of 40...im gonna shoot someone...most like the person who called me Aunty 😈

JAZ

zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hate it all: aunty, massi, bua! I tell my neices and nephews to call me apa. I am 17 and feel like I am having a midlife crisis because all my cousins are having children. hehe 😆
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tadashi

I hate it all: aunty, massi, bua! I tell my neices and nephews to call me apa. I am 17 and feel like I am having a midlife crisis because all my cousins are having children. hehe 😆

😆 ...midlife crisis at 17...wah wah...kya baath hai...im the child to two last children...meaning..mom is youngest on her side and dad is youngest on his side...so all my cousins were married while i was still much smaller...😆😆😆...only problem im facing now...is...im next in line for shaadi...eeks!!! i cant even says let Di or Bhaia get married...cuz they already are!!! ...aab main kya karoon? aunty chodo...mujhe to Mrs. banne mein daar lag raha hai 😉

JAZ

😆
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jnawaz

😆 ...midlife crisis at 17...wah wah...kya baath hai...im the child to two last children...meaning..mom is youngest on her side and dad is youngest on his side...so all my cousins were married while i was still much smaller...😆😆😆...only problem im facing now...is...im next in line for shaadi...eeks!!! i cant even says let Di or Bhaia get married...cuz they already are!!! ...aab main kya karoon? aunty chodo...mujhe to Mrs. banne mein daar lag raha hai 😉

JAZ

😆

aww bichari! hehe I would avoid marriage like the plague if I were you!!!😆
waise if you have a prem or oreet in your life then I think putting a ring on that finger is the first thing I would do!!!😉😆😆
vice.versa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆  I feel for you -- somehow Aunty seems to mean one of those large round Punjabi women, the best example of which is Geet's mother.  😆

Thank goodness in my family, I get called Akka.  Stands for Elder Sister -- and much more palatable than Aunty, no?  😆

PS: The most funny Aunty application was that BOTH Heer AND Gayatri got called ''Aunty'' in today's show.  That was hilarious!  Knowing how violently Harshad reacts to getting called "Uncle",  Aditi must've been gritting her teeth during that scene. 😆Edited by vice.versa - 14 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tadashi

aww bichari! hehe I would avoid marriage like the plague if I were you!!!😆
waise if you have a prem or oreet in your life then I think putting a ring on that finger is the first thing I would do!!!😉😆😆

Prem ya Preet hota toh phir koi baath hi nahi thi 😉😉😉...problem is that there are no Prem's or Preet's out here for me...😛😛...none of my frogs was prince charming 😆....

Originally posted by: vice.versa

😆  I feel for you -- somehow Aunty seems to mean one of those large round Punjabi women, the best example of which is Geet's mother.  😆

Thank goodness in my family, I get called Akka.  Stands for Elder Sister -- and much more palatable than Aunty, no?  😆

PS: The most funny Aunty application was that BOTH Heer AND Gayatri got called ''Aunty'' in today's show.  That was hilarious!  Knowing how violently Harshad reacts to getting called "Uncle",  Aditi must've been gritting her teeth during that scene. 😆

he he...tauba...Geets Mother 😆😆😆...ok..i NEVER want to be an aunty...no matter what the age ...yes...the older sister i can deal with...i too get called Apu, Appi or Didi...i can deal with those...😆😆😆..as for Harshad being the uncle...tauba...whoever calls him uncle is clearly in need of help 😉😉

JAZ

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*cracks up* Poor you. Poor Heer!

*sobers*

Jaz, at least you were twenty one. I'm 18, and my nephew (who is 8 or 9, or was it 10...) thinks it's funny to call me Aunty! *hits head in despair* Thank God his brothers call me Massi. And he's kinda, sorta sometimes scared of me. So I get him to stop.

Love,
Radz