Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK reminds Jermaine of Michael Jackson !!

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

SRK reminds Jermaine of Michael Jackson

When Jermaine Jackson met Shahrukh Khan recently, he reminded him of his late pop star brother Michael Jackson.

Jermaine talking about SRK said,"He reminds me of my brother Michael. He is so kind and so nice. I think he is simply great, someone who has so much success and still is so humble.He is so kind and so nice. He deserves everything in the world"

Jermaine who is in India to shoot for a music video met SRK at a party hosted by him in his honor.

Talking about the party Jermaine said, "His party was good fun. The food was amazing and I interacted with several Bollywood stars. Priyanka Chopra is very beautiful. Shah Rukh and I are planning a holiday together when he comes down to the US."

Jermaine adds,"I loved Devdas and I loved the house shown in the movie.I thought it actually existed and enquired about it too. Then I was told that it was actually a built-up set."

Folks do you think SRK resembles MJ, both my face and nature?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

May be Jermaine is talking about Koena Mitra.
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There was this kind of similarity once before too based on one pic.
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
yeah umm, not so much.
i mean shahrukh is great in his own ways.
but WTF, shahrukh reminds him of michael😕
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was the pic that was all around the net-I don't find any similarity though!

Yes during that IPL game he totally looked like MJ.. the clothes the hair the glasses..

-Aleeza- thumbnail

Jermaine talking about SRK said,"He reminds me of my brother Michael. He is so kind and so nice. I think he is simply great, someone who has so much success and still is so humble.He is so kind and so nice. He deserves everything in the world"

aww thts so sweet of jermaine 😳

-Aleeza- thumbnail
Originally posted by: adios

Yes during that IPL game he totally looked like MJ.. the clothes the hair the glasses..

yeah i aree i wasnt really too fond of tht particualr look on him.
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love the way like Jermaine has compared SRK with his brother Michael !! They both are legend in their own ways !! Yeah SRK did once looked like Michael during IPL matches !! The similarity is there whether you being non-SRK fan can see it or not !! 😆