LNMDJ Written Update 21st October 2009

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
The doctor comes over to PriDa and tells them that Ila has hidden her health condition from them.That she is under alot of stress and they should keep her happy and dont create any situation that would put her under stress..Pri says what about the treatement..The doctor says i am doing the treatment dont wirry about that and he leaves.Damini cries..

Rosh says something is wrong..Goldie makes fun of Varun and Rosh gets mad..Rosh says whatever was written in Vivan's diary..Varun wasnt reading it..it was like he was remembering all that ha;ppened between us. you should have seen him..Goldie says if he is not interested in you..then why r you..Rosh says i know that  the diary is not Vivan's.i know or sure.just leave it up to me..

Damini cries and says why didnt mom tell me this before..Pri comes and sits next her and he tells her to be brave for her mom..Dam says i tired of doing this alone..After my dad's death..busines..the murder at my engagement and then inder.im all alone i cant do this..Prithvi says im here with you and your not aone as long as im here with you..If you say i will always be here forever.Damini says forever..He says yes..and he tells her not to cry..he says im here dont cry i will fix everything..Damini says you ill fix everything.. Prithvi says yes..if you want me to..and she leans foward and hugs him..and he puts his hand on her hands..He tells her to be brave and everything will be fine...
Ila comes and says what will be fine..

Varun says that he should say sorry to Roshni and should not avoid her..She is being hurt..He walks over to her cabbin and she is arranges flowers.and he is staring at her..and Vivan comes with his boquet of red roses..He walks in her cabbin.Varun walks away..

Ila asks them that were you talking about me..Damini syas no..we were jsut talking in general..Ila says ohk.know lets talk about the point.She asks Prithvi taht do you like Damini..He says yes..but only if she agrees.She asks Damini and she says yes..and she tells them to take her asihward. and she tells them to be happy..Ila says she is really happy..and you to also stay happy..Ila says to Prithvi you have to take care of her after marriage..Ila syas im happy my daughter chose you as her life partner..Damini says she wants the wedding to be a simple affair with close ones only..Ila insists it to be a grand affair but then agrees with damini..She says i will get your wedding date ready..She leaves..and says i will go tell Jai & Avni..

Sam/Jai thinks about what he did with Avni and then she comes from behind and covers his eyes..and she says just come with me queitly and she walks him to a room fille with flowers..Sam says what was the need for this.She syas you surprised me and i surprised you..She syas can't i do this much..He says you can.And she syas your love and trust is the what this marriage is about..and she hugs him and says I Love YOu..

Pri says appko..Damini says you can say tum.. now instead of aap.and tehy both smile..and she says you can smile openly..and Pri says you can say this by facing towards me..because we are about to get married..Damini says why cant a husband say aap to his wife.Prithvi says he can but also it cna be the oppisite..A wife can say aap to her husband aswell i heard and seen it..Damini syas now dont start its aadmi and aurat thing again..She walks off and he grabs her hand and she looks at him..and they both smile and he lets go..and then he goes up to her and says whatever i believe its my belief but that doesnt mean that a woman is less equal to a guy in any way..He says but there is a difference but that is why there is lov enad they care fir each other..Damini says i misunderstood..im sorry..He says but i still beleive that a guy should take care of his girl not matter if the girl can take of herself..both...then talk at once and then Pri says what..she smiles and says nothing and leaves..

Pre-cap-
Ila tells everyone that Prithvi & Damini are getting married..Sam hugs Prithvi and syas well done bhaiyya..and Pri remembers tehir revnge..and he nods at Pri and Varun..and he says God is with us dad..you will get justice..

THE END

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchgupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you.... what a cute episode....
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ...
mayur_fan1 thumbnail
thanks 4da update savniand prida rocks pls keep us updated like thhis doing a gr8t job aleast ppl who dont hhave star 1 can read the ddeaited episoe
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really cute epi - thanx for the ypdate!!!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome episode ... awesssome update! 👏 👏  

Keep it up! 👍🏼
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gr8 update sweetheart, keep it up.

Mallu
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail