Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Gudiya: OMG...i know...it was like Ravjot was waiting for me to pounce! reminds me of Simba from Lion King...the pouncing lesson...i feel like Zazu! 😆😆...chalo...one good thing...i've got a nickname for Ravjot now...shes my Simba 😃😃😃...

thanks blueocean_787 and ektay11

JAZ

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
She was waiting Jaz! 😛 😆  and yay! simba's cute! 😃
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I love Simba😃

And nah Jaz I ask a lot of questions to get to know the member more😆

jnawaz thumbnail
so in case you havent seen it yet...i've nicknamed you Simba...cuz you literally pounced on me with those questions...you were just waiting for the right moment 😆😆 reminds me of the lesson Mufasa gave Simba while using Zazu as bait...the Lion King...lol...i'm Zazu in case you hadnt figured it out...hope you dont mind the nickname ...and yes i saw it coming sort of...but i was in denial 😉😉😉

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

I was waiting for you to reply to that so I can start my questions😆 Glad to know the comic reliefs will be back😃

1) What's your favourite colour? green and violet
2) What do you like to do when you're bored? dance and read
3) What's your favourite book? omg...SO MANY! but one of my all time favs...Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson...a must read for everyone 😭
4) Whose your favourite author? James Patterson, Julie Garwood, Dan Brown, Nicholas Sparks, Mary Higgins Clark...i think thats it for now 😆
5) Favourite fictional character? Travis Parker from "The Choice"  😳
6) Favourite show? Kis Desh!
7) Fav cartoon? hmm...Captain Planet...i still know the song! 😆😆
8) Favourite SRK movie? DDLJ ...haye...mera Raj kithe hai 😳
9) Favourite singer? Shaan
10) Favourite song? anything slow and romantic...but my all time fav...Everything by Lifehouse
11) When was the last time you ran around like an airplane? wow....i think i was like 10 😆
12) Run around in a circle. How do you feel? like im too old to be doing that...😛😛
13) What's your favourite Disney movie? The Little Mermaid! (know all the songs by HEART! 😳) was watching it yesterday actually!
14) Favourite Winnie The Pooh character? Piglet! (i stole a stuffed piglet once from Macy's 😆 i was 6 and didnt realize i put it in my bros stroller when i began playing with a ball😉)
15) Why do you love Prem/ Harshad? because above all else...he wants the woman he loves to be happy...even if that isnt with him...that line from way back when...Heer was defending Manmeet and he said :

Nahin…nahin Heer main woh Ranjha nahin hoon joh tumhare doli ke aage peeche ghumta tumhe badnaam kardega

Main toh woh Ranjha hoon…joh tumhari doli khud aapne khandoon pe utakar…khud iss ghaar se vida karega…aur zindagi mein khabi dohbara palat kaar nahin dekhunga tumhari taraf…khabi nahin…lekin taab…jaab woh insaan sahi ho…

Aagar woh insaan ghalat nikla…toh main vaada karta hoon tumse tum khud mujhe rok nahin paoge tumhe rokne se…isse kehte hai pyaar

Aagar uss mein ek bhi ehmiyat hai..usske zindagi mein thodi si bhi ghadagi nikli…meri aarthi utjayegi lekin tumhari doli khabi nahin utegi…isse kehte hai pyaar…

Isse…kehte hai pyaar…saacha pyaar…

best dialogue ever!!! 😍
16) Who is your favourite character in Kis Desh? Preet...as much as i love Prem...Preet is just special...😳😳

17) Least favourite character? at this moment...Gayatri...but also DJ #1 and #2, Ashlesha and Maya at times 😆😆😆
18) Describe the following in one word:
a) Prem dreamy
b) Heer pretty
c) Preet adorable
d) Ash fishy
e) Meher cute
f) Meet aww
g) Premeer love
h) Harman new 😆
i) Guli BABE! 🤗
j) Garima Homecoming Queen 😉
k) Shifali mentor 😆
l) Radz radical!
m) Meera my doll
19) How many FFs have you written? wow...hmm...total of 7 origiinal...maybe more...not entirely sure 😕
20) What inspires you to write FFs? my weird imgination...but also songs...like Sau Dard and Ek Paal 😳
21) Write a paragraph about Prem  😲 omg...1 paragraph..that means 5 sentences 😆 ...here it is - Prem Jhuenja is absolutely sweet, adorable, loving and not to mention HOT!! He is the absolute dream guy because he wants the person he loves to be happy, even if thats not with him. He loves his wife and family above all else which makes him a gem of a person. He is like everyone's dream man, including me. He is what got me hooked to the show. He is the reason i still watch because with out Prem...there is no Premeer. 😉
22) Which do you prefer:
a) Fruits or Vegetable? Fruits
b) Candy or chocolate? Chocolate!
c) Pixies or Fairies? Pixies...more naughty 😉
d) SRK or Harshad? 😲😲 this is just wrong...how am i supposed to pick?
e) Snow or rain? Rain
f) Winter or Summer? Winter cuz of the rain...summer cuz of the fashion 😆
g) Halloween or Christmas? halloween
23) I forgot 🤣
24) Your reaction to #23 first it was 🤔 then it was 😆
25) Who is your fav female singer? Celine Dion
26) Fav male singer? Shaan
27) Where have you always wanted to go? Egypt, Greece, Rome and Hawaii
28) Fav rock band? Nickle Back
29) Do you even listen to rock? sure...😃
30) Do you have any pets? nope
31) Do you want a pet? nope...anything that moves and is not human...FREAKS ME OUT 😭😭😭
32) Start singing a song.  😃
33) Which song did you sing? Marjawaan Marjawaan...tere ishq pe marjawaan...
34) What do you wanna be for Halloween this year? hmm...angel of death...😉
35) Are you even gonna dress up? maybe...if the kiddies go trick-or-treating 😃
36) Do you still go trick-or-treating? with the kiddies...i got first dibs on chocolate
37) How was your day today? ok...watched Bones 😃
38) Name the colours in the rainbow Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet (ROY G. BIV)
39) Type out the lyrics to the Barney song "I love you...you love me...we're a happy family...with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you....wont you say you love me too?" (omg...why do i still know that song )
40) What's your fav Indian sweet? kaju katri
41) Do you like dosa? hell ya...but not as much as my brother...thats all he orders!
42) Fav type of pizza the chicken fettuccine one with mushrooms, spinich and artichokes from Papa Johns 😃
43) Write a paragraph on why chocolate is awesome ok...5 sentences - Chocolate is the awesomest thing ever. Not only is it yummy in my tummy but its also healthy. One piece of chocolate a day keeps the doctor away, or say i say. Chocolate is the perfect gift because ALL women love it and ALL men can afford it. Sometimes when you get that chocolate carving, nothing is better than a hunk of chocolate, with almonds for me. 😉😉😉
44) Most recent SRK movie you saw Om Shanti Om (mind it! 😆)
45) Fav song right now Shukran Allah (Kurban) - Dil Ibadat (Tum Mile) - Tere Bina (Kal Kissne Dekha) - Jag Ton Lukon Ke (Tera Mera Ki Rishta) *been listening to these non stop all week!

phew! omg...45 questions...maar gayi! 😆

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

thanks 😳

JAZ

SILPA8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratzzz Jazzz... hav a nice time

Silpa
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats JAz...
you rock girl...
your FFs are too good... and KDC thing you do is fab too...

regards,
Suhana.
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations Jaz...!!!
Love ur FF's and KDC is awesome always😃

PH4EVR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Jazz!!
without doubt your one of the fabulous writers on this form I have loved all your FF's till day you writting just makes one person keep on reading :) thanks for sharing with us and thanks for all the efforts you keep in compiling KDC weekly

🤗 
Samreen
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

C o n g r a t s !!!! 😃