Frequent Posters

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3395 

saaat phere complite 3 year's.
sharona_bha thumbnail

Saat Phere completes three years..

25 Comments function fbs_click() {u=location.href;t=document.title;window.open('http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u='+encodeURIComponent(u)+'&t='+encodeURIComponent(t),'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=626,height=436');return false;}   

< id=4 name=4 =send_article.asp method=post>
Email this Article [Hide]
From Email* < id=from size=40 name=from> *
Seperate multiple addresses with commas(,)
To Email* < id=to size=40 name=to> *
< id=c_ name=c_ rows=4 cols=32>
  < =submit value="Send Email Now!" name=Submit> < id=news_id = value=2640 name=news_id>
Saat Phere, Saloni ka safar completed three years of run on 17th October, and is still going strong with many big twists in store for the viewers...

It's time for some celebration in Zee's Saat Phere camp as it completes yet another successful year. The story of a girl's struggle against the stigmas forced upon her by society, and her quest for a unique identity has won the hearts of audience for years now. And the big news is that Saat Phere which started on 17th October 2005 successfully completed its three years of run last week!!

On this occasion we called Mr. Sunjoy Wadhwa, Producer, Sphere Origin who states, "The whole team is very happy for completing three long years by the grace of God. We are now aiming to complete 1000 episodes in the coming years."

Talking about the storyline of the show he states, "Till now our story has kept the audience glued to it, and in the weeks to come the story will see great twists and turns."

Will Nahar really die in the show? Will Saloni and Dr. Varun (Mihir Mishra) tie the knot?, are the big questions viewers want answers for!!  "Yes Nahar will certainly be dying but will return, that's another big twist to come. On whether Saloni will marry Varun or not, you need to wait and watch. I can only tell you that Varun is an essential part of the story and somewhere down the line, the track will focus on the duo," quips Mr. Sunjoy Wadhwa.

Well for now, its party time for all the cast and crew members of Saat Phere. But the viewers have to wait with bathed breath to know more on the next big twist in the show!!

Edited by sharona_bha - 15 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nahar to die in Saat Phere

In two weeks time, the male lead of Saat Phere, Nahar will die in the show. This twist in the storyline will take place soon after the entry of Mihir Mishra as a doctor.

"We will show a huge twist after Diwali where we are going to show Nahar's death. After his death there will be romantic track between Saloni and this new doctor," informs a source.

"In between we will play with other tracks like bhabhisa, Niyati and all. Then after some time we will again shift the focus to this track as Nahar will come back in Saloni's life and then her life will suddenly change after that," adds the source.

Right now Nahar is suffering from a terminal illness in the show and with his condition worsening every day, his death on the show is round the corner. And since Nahar is aware about his impending death, he is trying to bring Saloni closer to the doctor. Moreover he is also thinking that if she will get married to the doctor, then she will be happy and can easily digest this death.

This twist is expected to be aired early next month.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/October/News_20081021_118

niveditha thumbnail
Telly stars go Diwali shopping

Dhanteras popularly known as Dhantrayodashi is one of the most important festivals of the Hindu tradition. The day involves lots of shopping of articles made of gold and silver or any new utensil which symbolizes good luck.
So we asked our small screen stars what they plan to buy this festive occasion?

Reshmii Ghosh, who is busy rehearsing for NB believes that apart from shopping for herself, this year she will also buy something for her newly born niece. "My younger sister gave birth to a baby girl and on Diwali I'll buy silver bangles and payal for my niece," says Reshmi.

Avinash Mukherjee says he will gift himself a day off! Excited about the festival, he says "I will do lots of shopping for myself. Also papa has already gifted me a laptop for Dhanteras!"

Apart from regular shopping which is in store for all of us on Diwali, Rajshri Thakur popularly known as Saloni, plans to buy a kanjivaram saree for herself as well as lots of gifts for her family and friends.

Mumma's boy Romit Raj says his mom is the one who buys some thing on Dhanteras. "I shop but for Dhanteras mom decides what to purchase… last year she bought some gold coins. I don't know what she has decided for this year!"

Sharad Kelkar is a party animal and is looking forward to doing just that on Diwali too. The actor also plans to buy something for his mom and wife, Kirti, but he hasn't decided on that special gift just yet.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/October/News_20081021_119

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, October 21, 2008

• niveditha thumbnail
    'No Goa this time' for Sharad

Sharad Kelkar's character Nahar (Saat Phere, Zee TV) has been suffering from a terminal illness and is expected soon to die in the show.

That is before, of course, he resurrects himself and returns, as every dead person does in serials.
    For now, however, Sharad hopes to be on another kind of break, as the pow-wow between producers and workers continues to affect the shoot of some daily serials, including Saat Phere. Unfortunately, Nahar's death sequence has not been shot and while Sharad's on his break, he's concerned about wrapping up the big shot and going off on some well-deserved leave.

"Abhi tak toh chhutti bhi nahi mili hai…" says Sharad.

Sharad will get a small break once his death sequence is shot, so does he plan to go somewhere? To this, he replies "Kirti and I would definitely go away and enjoy a week or so together, but we haven't decided where."

The duo love beaches and perhaps that's the reason they often prefer Goa when they have time off from their manic shooting schedules. Might it be the same this time too? "No, it would not be Goa this time as we've already been there five times this year, so this time we'll check out with some other place" says the actor.

But Kirti needs to beware, Sharad feels that during his time off, if he gets a good role coming in, he will go for it - holiday be damned.
    "During this break, if I get something interesting I would definitely give it a thought, and this includes realities too" replies Sharad.

The twist of Nahar's death was to be aired early November but it will now be postponded.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/October/News_20081029_155

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, October 29, 2008

• niveditha thumbnail
    Wanted: New Saloni for Saat Phere

Rajeshree Thakur is leaving Saat Phere and the show will soon have a new Saloni. More bad news: Nahar (Sharad Kelkar) is scheduled to die on the show before Rajeshree leaves.
    "Initially we planned a leap and get Saloni's daughter to take her place on the show," said a source on the show, "but that was thought to be too common a tactic and so we decided to just bite the bullet and get in a new Saloni instead."
    Asked how the switch would be managed, the source said that had not been worked out yet. 'We haven't yet found the new Saloni," the source said, "we're looking for a dusky, ordinary looking girl like we have had on the show."

Rajeshree's final shots haven't been canned either because of the ongoing trouble with unions. "We could not shoot at all for a whole week and we had no backlog so we have to show some repeat telecasts till we get out act together," the source added, "we wanted to shoot Nahar's death sequence first but that's been delayed as well."

So now, if all goes to plan, the show will see first Nahar die and then Saloni's track will be decided.

In the serial currently, Nahar has been shown as fighting a terminal illness, aware of the fact that he is soon going to die. He has been shown mourning the fact that he will leave his family, especially Saloni. However, he knows that the doctor treating him is soft on Saloni and he wants the two to get closer together so that once he's dead Saloni will get a shoulder to cry on.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081101_5

niveditha thumbnail
    Is Rajeshree Thakur leaving television?

Rajeshree Thakur popularly known as Saloni of Saat Phere bid adieu to her show recently. The actress has finally broken her silence about what made her leave her only show.

"It was just that I wanted to take a break from the show and I cannot ask them change story for me and that is why I decided to permanently leave the show. My production house also understands and I am happy that they respected my decision. However I am still under a contract and I do not know when my track will get over as we have not figured that out yet," says Rajeshree.

The initial buzz suggested that Thakur was taking a break due to ill health and that she also wanted to start a family soon.

"This is not true that because of my health I am leaving the show. When you get married then it is quite natural to expand your family. I have also been married for one and half year but I am not pregnant right now I do not know when it will happen but it will surely take place," says Rajeshree.

So what is she is planning after taking a break?

"I do not know whether I will come back in the show or not. I just want to complete whatever is left now in the show. I will go for holidays immediately after I finish with work. There are lots of place in India which I have not seen as yet and I surely want to visit them first," says the actress.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081103_9

niveditha thumbnail

Jiji back in Saat Phere...

Nivedita Bhattacharya is back to playing the evil Jiji, while the very helpful Dr. Varun turns negative..

ananda nadira thumbnail
    please post to me the details of the upcoming episodes from episode 735 till present november 5th 2008.
    niveditha thumbnail
    Evil Times on Saat Phere

Nevidita Bhattacharya known as Jiji of Saat Phere will be back in the show soon. After killing two leads of the show, Nevidita will be making a re-entry on the show.

"Yes I am coming back in the show. I am surely not back for good as Jiji was never good at all! We have not figured out a proper track as yet. But yes I have started shooting for it. But I can surely say that she has some tricks on her agenda," confirmed the actress.

So what kept you busy while you were away from Saat Phere?

"Actually my father was not well. He was severely ill and there was no one to take care of him so I wanted to be with him. He was in the ICU for many days but due to God's grace now he is fine and back in action like me."

"Once he was okay I resumed work on my play - Karodon Main Ek with Makarand Deshpande which will be a part of the Prithvi Festival," adds Bhattarcharya.

A production house official told us about Nevidita track in Saat Phere.

"She will be more evil this time and Mihir Mishra, who plays a doctor in the show, will help her. This twist is a new track as Nahar's track will end soon. After that we will also focus on Saloni's replacement. In the last two months lots of stuff is happening in and out of the show. So we had to take this decision to bring back our old but famous character."

This is going to be the fourth entry of the show in the past two months. Earlier Neena Gupta (Mano Bhabhisa), Niyati Joshi (Pia) and a new entry of Mihir Mishra (Dr. Varun) have already been introduced.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081106_27