Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Bjda - finally u managed to steal the crystal ball
from Aatha's clan??? 😉 Kokku thali mele vennai vaiparaam
Thollai... apram ellaruma sernthu athai pidippangalaam
uh huh sariyana rothanai intha Thollai - Kizhpakka graakki
paruppu_sambar thumbnail
I have no idea how Barathi's creepy behaviour could get him on the good side of Anandhi 😡  Can someone educate me on how a fire can make a guy impotent 😆 

What next - the canna doctor will come by and inform of  some switched blood test or x-ray which caused the confusion?  Thanagalada saaami 😭

PS
kuttyponnu thumbnail

Get ready folks on lectures on marriage is sacred and thodha manaivi and thodha husbands are part of it.
It is sick
This is for thuls -
And this is for me for still watching this sick stuff
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates bjda..

Thollai pol antha Dr also mental pola.. had to wait till first night to tell the matter..
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the updates. Its a real kodumai to watch this serial and updating it. Thanks a lot for the updates ladies.
bjda thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharadwaj_k

Haiyya...bjda unga kaila crystal ball eppadi vandhuchi....or after reading ur post did Thols got the idea........appadiya irundha......oru tsunami vandhu yellarayum thookitu pora madhiri idea kudunga....

Thanks a lot for the updates BJDA........

Sick thols...please book urself a room at Kilpauk......and ur best friend too with you......thanga mudiyali unga rendu perayum........How can one not find out until his doctor calls him at the first night and tells him that he is impotent.....If the doctor has tell him that why hadn't the doctor told him earlier and waitied until the first night...How horrible.....Sorry yenakku siruppu dhan varudhu...no sympathy.......

😆 😆....no crystal ball and all....thols kittendu u cant expect anythn logical ...making use of tat logic i guessed it...😆

😆