FINAL WARNING.PLs Check pg 3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Let me Introduce myself first...I am Jyoti and from now on I will be incharge of this forum..so if any member has any complaints or issues regarding any post feel free to pm me or report it😊

I thought it will be a pleasant journey for me in this forum..but I am just shocked to see some 50 reported posts and the kind of abusive languages used there..I already took some serious action against certain members but at the end of the day I am also a human and I would love to be friendly with everyone out here..so please its a sincere request don't force me to behave all strict with you'll because I don't want to be a dictator here but just a friend..so as long as you all follow certain rules and regulations of this forum..u all will always find me as your friend..or else I will have to be strict with certain issues which I don't want to do at present..

So in this thread I am putting certain rules and regulations which I hope from today onwards everyone will follow them or else I will have to take strict action against that member...

1)No sarcastic,personal and indirect attacks on each other..If anyone is found making personal remarks on another member,then his/her WL will be raised directly without any warning via pms..

2)From today onwards no topics will be made criticising the physical features of a girl..for eg:How ugly is her face..or how big is her nose..etc etc..these stuffs come under the category of actor bashing which is against IF COC

3)No abusive name calling for any of the boys/girls/mothers..for eg:there r innumerable number of posts which r using words like b**** and s*** for certain female contestents...What kind of language is that ??..Already I raised the WL of two members(don't want to name them) but If again such type of words are used by any member...this might lead to a final ban now..

4)Sinse its a reality show..Constructive criticism is always welcome..topics like disliking someone with proper justification is allowed as long as its only constructive criticism and not bashing or personal attacks...So for eg if there is a topic like "Why you dislike Priyanka"..my request is that Priyanka fans should stay out of such topics just to avoid fights ...same goes for Anti-Priyanka fans also..If there is any appreciation thread for Priyanka..then those who dislike her,should stay out of that thread to maintain the decorrum of the forum..Same rule applies to other boys/girls fan base too..its not necessary everyone has same likes or dislikes..so just try to respect the other person's views instead of getting into a boxing ring with that person...so from now on if u don't like someone then stay away from that girl/boy's appreciation thread and vice versa or else I will have to take strict action against that member .(Question of freedom of speech might arise here..but I hv no choice but to make this rule of restricting members to enter certain threads otherwise every second thread is turning into a war zone and its not possible to close all the threads)

5)Many threads after 4-5 pages hv mostly turned into spamming zone ..Spamming is strictly prohibited on IF except the CC-Section..so please avoide spamming in regular threads and stick to the main discussion.

6)We have eliminations every week and before that many spoilers come out..make sure that the topic contains the word "Spoiler" in its title if it contains any prior information about the eliminations...

7)We are already hving the Help Desk for queries ..so please avoid making doubt posts and post all your queries in the help desk..they will be definitely answered..If still such posts are made then they will be immediately closed without  any reply.

8)Lastly if still someone is not following these rules..then feel free to pm me or report it..I m assuring you that from now onwards strict action will be taken against whoever tries to break any rule😊

Any doubts regarding any issue..post it in this thread itself...

Perfect Bride Dev team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks and Congrats Jyoti. We needed someone like u badly out on this forum. Nice to have u here.
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally a balance:-) With you around, things will be more peaceful here😃
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
good thing jyoti lately lot of ppl having using the slang in the forums and getting personal abt the members too....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone😃

From now on if anyone has any problem with certain posts or any other issues feel free to pm me😳

Lastly a very happy diwali to everyone🤗
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey .....Jyoti 🤗 ....congrats and welcome 😊........its cool to hav u here .....i m sure ....the forum will b balanced now.  Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great to see someone in charge of this forum ..

:)
jyoti06 thumbnail
Very Important:Plss Read

One more new rule I m adding here...Its a request please don't post same topics over and over again...For eg :If someone posts a topic like "Gurpreet's behaviour was rude today " and another member posts a topic like "What do u think about Gurpreet's behaviour"...its one and the same because the discussions in those two threads will have more or less the same content...then why not put everything together in just one post ??..So from now on Before posting any new topic..just check whether similar topic is already posted or not and then post it..or else the forum looks really messed up with all similar sort of posts and discussions when all similar discussions can be held in one topic...

So from now onwards If I find two similar posts posted again then I will be closing one of them without informing the topic starter..so please check other posts before posting a new topic..I m putting this rule for your benefit only..so that it becomes easy for you to locate the posts that you are looking for😃
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Regarding the multiple threads that are opening up--

Earlier there was a Priyanka appreciation thread, I like Pri?Look here
Then there were several others that opened and still other thread that opened yesterday, such as.

1. Priyanka and Raj made for each other
2. Thats the difference

3. Then one more lecture for Pri "haters" on this thread "An explanation for all Pri haters"

I mean nothing new has been said on any of these recent threads that have not been discussed before? so why arent these threads closed?

Why dont these rules apply to Priyanka related threads?😳

I am not a Priyanka fan and I do not like Gurpreet as well. So it would be great if the rules are same for each contestant.

Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@sunandshine:From now on if similar posts r opened I will see to it that either they get merged together or closed...those threads which u mentioned were already opened earlier before it came to my notice and even crossed 4-5 pages and has gone out from the first page..so whether u close it or not..it will not matter..but from now on if similar posts r opened..they will b definitely merged or closed😊